rjb3687 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

post competition weight gain?

i just had my first figure competition two weeks ago and all was fine until about 4 days ago i started to feel really fat especially around my stomach. someone told me it was post comp weight gain which means that everything that i normally eat (before comp diet) my body is absorbing. also water rebound. i just feel fat. im not eating bad at all either. i eat really clean. i dont know whats going on. i have never felt like this before. please someone help explain!

musclar smurfette Sunshineslynn's Avatar
    Sunshineslynn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sunshineslynn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sunshineslynn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sunshineslynn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sunshineslynn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sunshineslynn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sunshineslynn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sunshineslynn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sunshineslynn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sunshineslynn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sunshineslynn has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Its true. After coming off a comp your body retains some water and so on. There are 2 things that are difficult for me when competiting
    1. the initial strick diet
    2. coming off the strick diet

I know we want to keep our abs but its not possible unless you have great genes. Now if your not in child bearing years and can stay at a lower bf % all the time. The women you see in the mags are shown on their comp stats. They dont always have lean bodys

smiles
    s
    "You can't take some pill and hope your fat will jump off of you like you have the plague. You must work out and eat clean to have a lean, green, fighting machine." Sunshineslynn

'If you always do what you always did, then you will always get what you always do'

I dip, you dip, we all dip....dip to the east, dip to the west ......dip to get that tricep.

rjb3687 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    will this fattness or bloating feeling go away and how long does it normally last. i cant take much more!

MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by rjb3687
    will this fattness or bloating feeling go away and how long does it normally last. i cant take much more!
    After comp, although hard, it's best to diet in reversal... slowly adding back calories and carbs. Still, you'll rebound a some.

Your body was severly depleted, and even if you are very cautious with your diet, you can still rebound and hold it for a good 3-5 months more or less. It all really depends on your body, diet, and exercise.

kimmysue will become famous soon enough. (+50) kimmysue will become famous soon enough. (+50) kimmysue will become famous soon enough. (+50) kimmysue will become famous soon enough. (+50) kimmysue will become famous soon enough. (+50) kimmysue will become famous soon enough. (+50) kimmysue will become famous soon enough. (+50) kimmysue will become famous soon enough. (+50) kimmysue will become famous soon enough. (+50) kimmysue will become famous soon enough. (+50) kimmysue will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i am going through the same thing right now! i am sooo glad it's not just me. i just competed too. though i binged hardcore (i'm so stupid) i'm am so worried that i screwed up my metabolism and ruined myself. my abs are hidden under what seems to be a ton of fat.... i don't see how! it's bananas! i want to try the cyclical keto diet to try and get back what i feel i lost... but my body is spent. don't really know what to do or how to diet. i still do my cardio and lift, i eat clean... for a week though i just ate whatever.... again, i'm dumb.... sigh. got any advice?
    OBSESSION IS THE WORD THE LAZY USE TO DESCRIBE THE DEDICATED.

follow my log!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=134957221