TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

is 8 grams of creatine per day too much?

hi guys...

today i recieved my AST HCS Creatine and my CytoSport Muscle Milk.

Muscle Milk has 3 g of creatine per serving, HCS Creatine has 5 g of creatine per serving.

for muscle milk, it recommends taking it 3 servings per day.
    for HCS creatine, there's a 5 days loading phase, then 1 serving per day after that.

dun you guys think that would be too much creatine?

what do you guys think I should do?
    thank you
    And David said, "The Lord who delivered me from the paw of the lion and from the paw of the bear, He will deliver me from the hand of this Philistine." And Saul said to David, "Go, and may the Lord be with you." (1 Samuel 17:37)

Thus David prevailed over the Philistine with a sling and a stone, and he struck the Philistine and killed him; but there was no sword in David’s hand. (1 Samuel 17:50)

institutional is just really nice. (+1000) institutional is just really nice. (+1000) institutional is just really nice. (+1000) institutional is just really nice. (+1000) institutional is just really nice. (+1000) institutional is just really nice. (+1000) institutional is just really nice. (+1000) institutional is just really nice. (+1000) institutional is just really nice. (+1000) institutional is just really nice. (+1000) institutional is just really nice. (+1000)
    loading creatine for 4-5 days with 20 grams of creatine will saturate your muscles with it faster, or u could just go with 5 grams daily and eventually u would be in the same saturation level, usually about 3 weeks. most agree that 5 grms of creatine daily is enough, anything more would be a waste. but 8 wont hurt you. u might want to take a half serving of one or the other to meet your creatine requirments.
    ~shhhhh just watch~

Registered User greenwhitered80's Avatar
    greenwhitered80 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I disagree, I ussauly take about 10 grames a day. Most people will say 5 grames is not enough. Ive heard of people taking much more than 10 grames a day.

institutional is just really nice. (+1000) institutional is just really nice. (+1000) institutional is just really nice. (+1000) institutional is just really nice. (+1000) institutional is just really nice. (+1000) institutional is just really nice. (+1000) institutional is just really nice. (+1000) institutional is just really nice. (+1000) institutional is just really nice. (+1000) institutional is just really nice. (+1000) institutional is just really nice. (+1000)
    yah, there is clearly no right or wrong answer here. it basically comes down to what works for you. and 5 grams is enough for me, i have tried taking more than that b4, and i thought that it was a waste. of course im only a 170 pounder, so someone who is 220, might want a lil more.
    ~shhhhh just watch~

irpker is just really nice. (+1000) irpker is just really nice. (+1000) irpker is just really nice. (+1000) irpker is just really nice. (+1000) irpker is just really nice. (+1000) irpker is just really nice. (+1000) irpker is just really nice. (+1000) irpker is just really nice. (+1000) irpker is just really nice. (+1000) irpker is just really nice. (+1000) irpker is just really nice. (+1000)
    The whole point of loading IS to saturate your muscles with creatine. The 20grams a day 4-5 days method works the best. You can maintain with 5 grams a day after that.

Also, TranceNRG, how does the AST HCS creatine taste? I'm thinking of ordering some~
    Booyakasha

Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally posted by institutional
    yah, there is clearly no right or wrong answer here. it basically comes down to what works for you. and 5 grams is enough for me, i have tried taking more than that b4, and i thought that it was a waste. of course im only a 170 pounder, so someone who is 220, might want a lil more.
    Big Bump.

Weight (LBM) make a big diff IMO. Someone 145 lbs @ 10% BF need much less than someone say 240 lbs at 10%BF.

Common Sense actually.

PEACE