ccrunner25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ccrunner25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ccrunner25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ccrunner25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ccrunner25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ccrunner25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ccrunner25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ccrunner25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ccrunner25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ccrunner25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ccrunner25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Stacking Anabolic Xtreme Products

What are your opinions on stacking Anbolic Xtreme Products of: Ergomax, Superdrol, and Phera-Plex together following the directions to a "T". I have a number of supplements for a good PCT. Also going to take Anabolic Xtreme Retain and see if that "retains" my gains. I just want to know what you guys think about stacking those three products together. I figured many bodybuilders stack steriods, so I figured this might work. Hopefully products wouldn't counteract each other? Wouldn't think so, they say they work well alone or stacked... Doesn't specify stacked with what. Anyhow, thanks for any input into this! I could really use it! Thanks!

CC

jewishnazi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jewishnazi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jewishnazi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jewishnazi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jewishnazi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jewishnazi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jewishnazi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jewishnazi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    All three that you mentioned have a methyl group at C-17. This means your liver is REALLY going to be taking a hit if your planning on using all three. While it most certainly can be done with ufficient liverprotection, I doubt you would see many people willing to do it

m3ds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m3ds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m3ds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m3ds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m3ds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m3ds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m3ds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m3ds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m3ds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m3ds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m3ds is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Going along with what the jew said, they're methylated so hard as **** on your liver. The reason steroid users can stack steroids is because the majority of what they're stacking is injectable and doesn't put strain on your liver.

ccrunner25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ccrunner25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ccrunner25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ccrunner25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ccrunner25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ccrunner25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ccrunner25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ccrunner25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ccrunner25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ccrunner25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ccrunner25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    What if I take with Milk Thistle AND the "Liver Protector" from Anabolic Xtreme?

picture is at 185lbs... Jethro1984's Avatar
    Jethro1984 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jethro1984 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jethro1984 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jethro1984 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jethro1984 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jethro1984 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jethro1984 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jethro1984 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jethro1984 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jethro1984 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jethro1984 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Well there will still be strain on it, but if your going to do it thats better than nothing. If you are going to do this cycle Id get my blood checked in week 2 or 3

bill1234 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bill1234 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bill1234 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bill1234 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bill1234 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bill1234 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bill1234 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bill1234 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bill1234 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bill1234 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bill1234 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I would advise you to not take all 3 of those together

m3ds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m3ds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m3ds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m3ds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m3ds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m3ds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m3ds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m3ds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m3ds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m3ds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m3ds is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    If your diet/training is flawless, people have reported gaining a pound a day on just superdrol... if you want more than that... idk what to tell you

I get bloodwork done during and after every cycle. I understand that damage will still occur to the liver, perhaps reduced to the liver protectors I plan on taking. But a major function of the liver is to repair itself and myself still being quite young would think that after cycling off in about 6 months I should be good as new. Maybe I'm wrong. That's why I am here for the more experienced users to input. My cycle would consist of 6 weeks followed by 3-4 weeks of a strong PCT. To be honest, I'm really leaning towards stacking those 3 and logging the results. But if anyone strongly disagrees, explain why and I shall listen to what you have to say. If you support me, let me know too lol. Thanks again.

CC

Pr0D will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pr0D will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pr0D will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pr0D will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pr0D will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pr0D will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pr0D will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pr0D will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pr0D will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pr0D will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pr0D will become famous soon enough. (+50)

My opinion

I strongly disagree and think this stack is utterly pointless since the benefits don't outweigh the risk in any form.

Think of it this way, you can gain a pound a day from Superdrol alone which is very taxing on your body, take all three of those compounds above and you will probably still gain around a pound of day except instead you will get the negative side effects of all three compounds. If you used all three of those seperately to a point where you got no gains and thought stacking would give you gains then you MAY have a reason to but at this point I do not believe you do. Thanks and I hope you listen :]

Brooklyn Zoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brooklyn Zoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brooklyn Zoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brooklyn Zoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brooklyn Zoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brooklyn Zoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brooklyn Zoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brooklyn Zoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brooklyn Zoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brooklyn Zoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brooklyn Zoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Lightbulb

This stack makes no sense. Do more research before doing anything like this.

For one thing, why would you stack Ergomax and Phera-Plex? They're the same thing, except Phera-Plex is the purer and stronger 2-ene only version. It has less sides and is less "dirty" than Ergomax. Secondly, Superdrol is also a methyl and it seems a harsher one than the other two.

If you decide to stack Phera-Plex and Superdrol, it would be a 6 week cycle, 3 weeks of Phera-Plex followed by 3 weeks of Superdrol at recommended dosages which you can find by doing a SEARCH. That's not to mention liver and heart protection, vitamins, etc. and PCT supplements like Nolvadex and ATD products.
    "If people let government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny." - Thomas Jefferson

"People sometimes say what's more important than the country is my politics." - George W. Bush

Not a future_wrestler future_wrestler's Avatar
    future_wrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) future_wrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) future_wrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) future_wrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) future_wrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) future_wrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) future_wrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) future_wrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) future_wrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) future_wrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) future_wrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    just out of curiosity are there products actually give you the same results as roids?
    SWO Crew

xtraflossy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xtraflossy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xtraflossy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xtraflossy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xtraflossy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xtraflossy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xtraflossy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xtraflossy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I havent used anything in the way of supplements (hormonal in nature) for years, I definately expirenced the same feeling (invincable, good mood and gains) as I did when I tried D-bol for a little bit and sustanin-250. (right- I know Im going to get its nothing like it, but I assure you, IMO, it was very close, and I freakn amazed at where the supplement industry was compared to when I "lkeft off" (around 4-AD and the 19 nor's)
    As to stacking the 3 Extreme products; SD would have been enough for me. ERGO shut me down hard as hell after week 3. I honestly beleive any anabolic response you'd be looking for you can acheive with SD only. I definately believe that I should have just taken the SD, and only took the ERGO before going to the gym for the drive and freakin strength I expirernced. The thought being to me, after a 4 weeker, I probably would be that shut down from the SD, and taking the ERGO only before the gym would prolong the serious shut down I expirenced and would make it easier comming off.
    Oh, since you have both the ERGO and the Phera-plex, I might recoment taking the only the ERGO first time around. It will work great if your not used to constantly being on something. Then kiinda save what you have left over after week 3.
    Save the Phera-P for the "next go- around", as it is more potent then the ERGO, and if your body slightly "remembers" that type of compound (receptors), then having the stronger of the 2 for the next cycle will make up for that.
    All 3 at the same time is just overkill, will make PCT longer (IMO) and your liver will try to claw it's way out through your side and bitchsmack ya accross your face.
    -Hope this helps

Craig01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Craig01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Craig01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Craig01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Craig01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Craig01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Craig01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Craig01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Craig01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Craig01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Craig01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by future_wrestler
    just out of curiosity are there products actually give you the same results as roids?
    Please ask that questin again in 6 or seven years.

And dont take this the wrong way but you're an idiot if you stack all of these together.

ScrillaKeith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScrillaKeith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScrillaKeith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScrillaKeith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScrillaKeith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScrillaKeith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScrillaKeith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScrillaKeith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScrillaKeith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScrillaKeith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScrillaKeith is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Brooklyn Zoo

For one thing, why would you stack Ergomax and Phera-Plex? They're the same thing, except Phera-Plex is the purer and stronger 2-ene only version. It has less sides and is less "dirty" than Ergomax. Secondly, Superdrol is also a methyl and it seems a harsher one than the other two.
    Reps for that. E-max and PP are almost the same compound (which makes me wonder why everyone was so against stacking Emax and Sd a few months ago but all for SD and PP ), so stacking them would be pointless. I like Xtraflossy's idea of running the Emax first, though, so you save the stronger of the two till after your receptors have been exposed. Seems like a reasonable theory to me.

As for stacking SD with something- I have yet to see a log that made me want to stack SD with ANYTHING. It's proven to be very effective on it's own. Growin Gun's will tell you that any day of the week and I'll back that claim. There's someone on these boards who's done like 5 or 6 successful SD-only cycles (Dutchman, I think).

So if you ask me...I'd say start with SD-only or Emax-only (or PP if you only have that.)
    www.ScrillaBeats.com

ScrillaKeith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScrillaKeith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScrillaKeith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScrillaKeith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScrillaKeith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScrillaKeith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScrillaKeith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScrillaKeith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScrillaKeith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScrillaKeith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScrillaKeith is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Since it's 'just out of curiosity'....no, not to my knowledge. All of these products ARE roids.
    www.ScrillaBeats.com

KD1 is a complete loser! (-2000) KD1 is a complete loser! (-2000) KD1 is a complete loser! (-2000) KD1 is a complete loser! (-2000) KD1 is a complete loser! (-2000) KD1 is a complete loser! (-2000) KD1 is a complete loser! (-2000) KD1 is a complete loser! (-2000) KD1 is a complete loser! (-2000) KD1 is a complete loser! (-2000) KD1 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    They are steroids, just ones that are not on the banned substances list.

Originally Posted by ccrunner25
    What if I take with Milk Thistle AND the "Liver Protector" from Anabolic Xtreme?
    AX's Perfect Cycle (I think that's what you're talking about) already has 600mg Milk Thistle in it. You'd probably want to double up the dosage though.
    www.ScrillaBeats.com

Not a future_wrestler future_wrestler's Avatar
    future_wrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) future_wrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) future_wrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) future_wrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) future_wrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) future_wrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) future_wrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) future_wrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) future_wrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) future_wrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) future_wrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Craig01
    Please ask that questin again in 6 or seven years.
    I agree 100% with you im not gonna take anything that strong for anoter 5-years trust me on that im very caocious*(sp) what i put in my body.
    SWO Crew

MdaBoz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The Anabolic Xtreme products are now banned and they quit making them. The Government has done a new "blanket" law that covers all compounds not put on the banned list. Stores and internet can just sell out of their stock. As far as the cycle goes, I have advised tons of guys on how to use them since our store sells them.

You are aware of the side effects on your liver already but keep in mind that good cholesterol will drop and bad cholesterol will rise, A LOT!! Follow the cycle recommendations starting with PheraPlex, then Superdrol. You do not need Ergomax. You can even finish with Prostanzonal for super hardness....then when you are off, I highly recommend taking Red Rice Yeast Extract to lower cholesterol and Super EPA's both by NOW FOODS. You do not want your arties to harden up!

Do not stay on too long with the cycle and you should be fine with the Milk Thistle products incorporating them about the last two weeks of your cycle. One last thing is take in at least 1.5 g of protein per pound of body weight while on and up your EFA's, like Udo's Perfect Oil Blend. Good to go!!

Originally Posted by MdaBoz
    The Anabolic Xtreme products are now banned and they quit making them. The Government has done a new "blanket" law that covers all compounds not put on the banned list.
    Where did you hear this???
    www.ScrillaBeats.com

cminn is on a distinguished road. (+10) cminn is on a distinguished road. (+10) cminn is on a distinguished road. (+10) cminn is on a distinguished road. (+10) cminn is on a distinguished road. (+10) cminn is on a distinguished road. (+10) cminn is on a distinguished road. (+10) cminn is on a distinguished road. (+10) cminn is on a distinguished road. (+10) cminn is on a distinguished road. (+10) cminn is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    The Anabolic Xtreme products are now banned and they quit making them. The Government has done a new "blanket" law that covers all compounds not put on the banned list.
    I can't find any info pertaining to a ban, can you provide a link for more information?
    Checkout My site:
    https://CenterPodium.com
    find me on:
    http://www.********.com/Minnester
    http://www.twitter.com/chrisminnes
    http://www.instagram.com/chrisminnes

Trying for 199.9# @ 4% bf Dangling_Unit's Avatar
    Dangling_Unit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dangling_Unit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dangling_Unit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dangling_Unit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dangling_Unit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dangling_Unit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dangling_Unit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dangling_Unit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dangling_Unit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dangling_Unit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dangling_Unit is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    The Anabolic Xtreme products are now banned and they quit making them. The Government has done a new "blanket" law that covers all compounds not put on the banned list. Stores and internet can just sell out of their stock. As far as the cycle goes, I have advised tons of guys on how to use them since our store sells them.

You are aware of the side effects on your liver already but keep in mind that good cholesterol will drop and bad cholesterol will rise, A LOT!! Follow the cycle recommendations starting with PheraPlex, then Superdrol. You do not need Ergomax. You can even finish with Prostanzonal for super hardness....then when you are off, I highly recommend taking Red Rice Yeast Extract to lower cholesterol and Super EPA's both by NOW FOODS. You do not want your arties to harden up!

Do not stay on too long with the cycle and you should be fine with the Milk Thistle products incorporating them about the last two weeks of your cycle. One last thing is take in at least 1.5 g of protein per pound of body weight while on and up your EFA's, like Udo's Perfect Oil Blend. Good to go!!
    Red yeast rice should be taken on cycle, not just off. Hawthorn berry, policosanol, COq10, NAC, milk thistle, and saw palmetto should also be taken on and off. All of these should be preloaded at least 1 week prior to cycle, and continued throughout PCT.

did you just say "doing?" Ikaika's Avatar
    Ikaika will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ikaika will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ikaika will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ikaika will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ikaika will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ikaika will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ikaika will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ikaika will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ikaika will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ikaika will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ikaika will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    hawthorn berry requires up to 2 months to kick in...you better front load that for a bit longer than a week :S
    No supplement can make up for the lack of a strong work ethic.

Well I have every Anabolix Xtreme Product they have because I bought 2 of each kit, and then some. So, what if I ran each product 1 at a time by itself, and after each product is gone, the next day switch to the next product until all 3 are taken? Then have a strong PCT? Also, I have a 6 week supply to each product, should I just do 3 weeks of each and use the other bottles for another cycle? So basically weeks 1-3: Ergo, weeks 4-6: Phera, and weeks 7-9: Superdrol. I would take a strong amount of milk thistle on top of the "Liver Protector" I received with it (yes I know milk thistle is in that too). I also have estrogen and cortisol control supplements followed by "PCT" & "Retain" both from AX and Tribulus. Opinions? I plan on starting the cycle after Christmas, so I am trying to learn as much as possible. Thanks for your help so far.