3 21.43%

3 21.43%

3 21.43%

2 14.29%

0 0%
Closed Thread

Thread: Rate my g/f

x x x x x x x x x x x x x Valor's Avatar
    Valor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Valor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Valor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Valor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Valor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Valor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Valor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Valor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Valor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Valor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Valor will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Rate my g/f

dont be too mean guys...
    Last edited by Valor; 11-13-2005 at 04:59 PM.
    Lifting has become my way of life...

my personal trainer is Cell-Tech Boy

sabonis224 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sabonis224 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sabonis224 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sabonis224 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sabonis224 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sabonis224 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sabonis224 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sabonis224 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sabonis224 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sabonis224 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sabonis224 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Hard to tell man. I'd go with something like 7.5, but I'll round up.
    NY Rangers - NY Giants - NY Mets

RIP Zyzz- "forever mirin"

EE Student Master Race Rayaarito's Avatar
    Rayaarito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayaarito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayaarito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayaarito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayaarito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayaarito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayaarito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayaarito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayaarito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayaarito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayaarito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

That's it right there.

Shahin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shahin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shahin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shahin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shahin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shahin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shahin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shahin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shahin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shahin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shahin is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I'm not gonna rate her, but she's cute though. Why do you want people to rate her?
    not a bodybuilder

Valor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Valor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Valor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Valor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Valor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Valor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Valor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Valor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Valor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Valor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Valor will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Shahin
    I'm not gonna rate her, but she's cute though. Why do you want people to rate her?

b/c my friends never gimme a straiht answer...i figure you guys will be honest, but dont be brutally honest ,lol

Shahin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shahin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shahin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shahin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shahin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shahin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shahin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shahin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shahin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shahin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shahin is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Valor
    b/c my friends never gimme a straiht answer...i figure you guys will be honest, but dont be brutally honest ,lol
    Well if you're attracted to her that's all that matters, you shouldn't give a **** about what we think.
    not a bodybuilder

Originally Posted by Shahin
    Well if you're attracted to her that's all that matters, you shouldn't give a **** about what we think.
    i agree....im really just curious, idc if you all says shes ogly or hot, thats not gunna change the way i feel about her

Lazie is not very well liked. (-100) Lazie is not very well liked. (-100) Lazie is not very well liked. (-100) Lazie is not very well liked. (-100) Lazie is not very well liked. (-100) Lazie is not very well liked. (-100) Lazie is not very well liked. (-100) Lazie is not very well liked. (-100) Lazie is not very well liked. (-100) Lazie is not very well liked. (-100) Lazie is not very well liked. (-100)
    No offense... but she is no way a 9,8,7 like voted. By that picture (pictures can come out bad, I sometimes look bad in pictures) but by that picture I would give her about a 5... If she has a very nice body I can see that improving to a 6, but in that picture she isn't as high as she has been voted so far.

Lazie is not very well liked. (-100) Lazie is not very well liked. (-100) Lazie is not very well liked. (-100) Lazie is not very well liked. (-100) Lazie is not very well liked. (-100) Lazie is not very well liked. (-100) Lazie is not very well liked. (-100) Lazie is not very well liked. (-100) Lazie is not very well liked. (-100) Lazie is not very well liked. (-100) Lazie is not very well liked. (-100)
    i agree....im really just curious, idc if you all says shes ogly or hot, thats not gunna change the way i feel about her
    I agree with that also, if you like her and shes a good girlfriend dont care bout that sh*t what other people say. But I just told you the truth in what I posted, because you wanted the truth, she may look better then in the picture or worse, I dont know but I told u the truth.

Originally Posted by Lazie
    I agree with that also, if you like her and shes a good girlfriend dont care bout that sh*t what other people say. But I just told you the truth in what I posted, because you wanted the truth, she may look better then in the picture or worse, I dont know but I told u the truth.

your honesty is welcomed...her body is very nice btw...but thanks

shimmeh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shimmeh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shimmeh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shimmeh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shimmeh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shimmeh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shimmeh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shimmeh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shimmeh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shimmeh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shimmeh has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i figure you guys will be honest
    Riiiight, don't get me started on how pointy her knees are.
    yaya

Buff Matt is a name known to all. (+5000) Buff Matt is a name known to all. (+5000) Buff Matt is a name known to all. (+5000) Buff Matt is a name known to all. (+5000) Buff Matt is a name known to all. (+5000) Buff Matt is a name known to all. (+5000) Buff Matt is a name known to all. (+5000) Buff Matt is a name known to all. (+5000) Buff Matt is a name known to all. (+5000) Buff Matt is a name known to all. (+5000) Buff Matt is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I give her a 10...Which is the number of shots i'd have to take before even considering to mess around with her.

Jk seriously i'll give her a 6. Kinda a bad pic and its hard to tell.
    Stem plus finance alum crew
    ADHD diagnosed social club, let’s get weird
    Gmo fan
    Entj cuz apparently we tinder now

Compounds 3x a week feeders offnights b4 bed with IF schedule coming sooonnn will link log on inception. Dis gun b good

rawdeal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rawdeal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rawdeal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rawdeal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rawdeal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rawdeal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rawdeal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rawdeal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rawdeal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rawdeal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rawdeal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    she looks nice to me i mean some people dont take good photos but she seems really nice, Okay mate i am not having a go at you but does she know your getting her rated on a body building site.