Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Disturbed is not very well liked. (-100) Disturbed is not very well liked. (-100) Disturbed is not very well liked. (-100) Disturbed is not very well liked. (-100) Disturbed is not very well liked. (-100) Disturbed is not very well liked. (-100) Disturbed is not very well liked. (-100) Disturbed is not very well liked. (-100) Disturbed is not very well liked. (-100) Disturbed is not very well liked. (-100) Disturbed is not very well liked. (-100)

Sleeping with married women...

What are your thoughts on sleeping with married women. I know most of you will say hell no you wouldn't, but I want some opinions. I have the chance to in couple days and I'm wondering just how much of a taboo it is. Is this something to be ashamed of? She doesn't live her she's just visiting some family so her husband would never find out.
    Last edited by Disturbed; 11-15-2005 at 05:12 PM.

Lt. of the PIITB Army TwiztedbyDesign's Avatar
    TwiztedbyDesign has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TwiztedbyDesign has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TwiztedbyDesign has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TwiztedbyDesign has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TwiztedbyDesign has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TwiztedbyDesign has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TwiztedbyDesign has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TwiztedbyDesign has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TwiztedbyDesign has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TwiztedbyDesign has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TwiztedbyDesign has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    it depends, you shouldnt go after her without any prior indecators. Now if she comes on to you... thats a bit of a sticky situation. I mean on one hand shes married on the other her marriage is falling apart and if she doesnt **** you shes is going to **** someone else.

Honstly i think it just depends on your morals (aka how horny you are :P) andhow hot she is.
    Never shall innocent blood be shed. Yet the blood of the wicked shall flow like a river. The three shall spread their blackened wings and be the vengeaful striking hammer of god

In the bb.com trenches fighting the good fight for anal love...*eyes narrow* straight anal love. Lieutenant Twizted of the PIITB army...

dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Disturbed
    What are your thoughts on sleeping with married women. I know most of you will say hell no you wouldn't, but I want some opinions. I have the chance to in couple days and I'm wondering just how much of a taboo it is. Is this something to be ashamed of? She doesn't live her she's just visiting some family so her husband would never find out.
    if youre single and shes hot then **** it go for it dude...as long as youre certain she wouldnt tell and no one would ever have a chance at finding out
    *MusclePharm: Official Supplement of the UFC*

drew[at]musclepharm.com

RIP G.K. Miller 7/7/1963-2/13/2007

FEAR IS THE MINDKILLER

********.com/musclepharm

Disturbed is not very well liked. (-100) Disturbed is not very well liked. (-100) Disturbed is not very well liked. (-100) Disturbed is not very well liked. (-100) Disturbed is not very well liked. (-100) Disturbed is not very well liked. (-100) Disturbed is not very well liked. (-100) Disturbed is not very well liked. (-100) Disturbed is not very well liked. (-100) Disturbed is not very well liked. (-100) Disturbed is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by TwiztedbyDesign
    it depends, you shouldnt go after her without any prior indecators. Now if she comes on to you... thats a bit of a sticky situation. I mean on one hand shes married on the other her marriage is falling apart and if she doesnt **** you shes is going to **** someone else.

Honstly i think it just depends on your morals (aka how horny you are :P) andhow hot she is.
    She already said she wants to f@ck and that it has to be discreet because she's married. She even asked about hotels in the area.

Originally Posted by dirtydean12
    if youre single and shes hot then **** it go for it dude...as long as youre certain she wouldnt tell and no one would ever have a chance at finding out
    She's hot...slim and long blond hair. I wouldn't even consider it if she wasn't attractive. I guess I'm thinking about karma or something.

iamlegend is just really nice. (+1000) iamlegend is just really nice. (+1000) iamlegend is just really nice. (+1000) iamlegend is just really nice. (+1000) iamlegend is just really nice. (+1000) iamlegend is just really nice. (+1000) iamlegend is just really nice. (+1000) iamlegend is just really nice. (+1000) iamlegend is just really nice. (+1000) iamlegend is just really nice. (+1000) iamlegend is just really nice. (+1000)
    Don't expect her to leave her husband.

They all say that they will but lie about it.

If it just for sex. Becareful..peeps get cut over that stuff.

peace

Hugh Jass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hugh Jass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hugh Jass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hugh Jass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hugh Jass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hugh Jass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hugh Jass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hugh Jass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hugh Jass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hugh Jass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hugh Jass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    think about being the husband and finding out... don't be an *******

lilfilly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lilfilly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lilfilly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lilfilly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lilfilly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lilfilly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    being the wife of a man who got caught cheating, dont do it, cause it will bite you in the ***. I promise that if your are married or when your do get married, paybacks are a bitc#. Karma......watch out it will get you. goodluck!

kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I agree with the dude above. If I found out, I would want your blood.

don't do it man, don't ruin another mans life....

bros before hoes
    NASM Certified Personal Trainer
    BJ Penn > You

GO COWBOYS!!

Originally Posted by lilfilly
    being the wife of a man who got caught cheating, dont do it, cause it will bite you in the ***. I promise that if your are married or when your do get married, paybacks are a bitc#. Karma......watch out it will get you. goodluck!
    That is what is making me think twice about it.

A FREAK is on a distinguished road. (+10) A FREAK is on a distinguished road. (+10) A FREAK is on a distinguished road. (+10) A FREAK is on a distinguished road. (+10) A FREAK is on a distinguished road. (+10) A FREAK is on a distinguished road. (+10) A FREAK is on a distinguished road. (+10) A FREAK is on a distinguished road. (+10) A FREAK is on a distinguished road. (+10) A FREAK is on a distinguished road. (+10) A FREAK is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    her husband might kill u if he finds out
    "You are what your deep, driving desire is.
    As your desire is, so is your will.
    As your will is, so is your deed.
    As your deed is, so is your destiny"

grew up a f*ckin screwup. Caliban-92's Avatar
    Caliban-92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Caliban-92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Caliban-92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Caliban-92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Caliban-92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Caliban-92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Caliban-92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Caliban-92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Caliban-92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Caliban-92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Caliban-92 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Don't do it out of respect for her husband. You may not know the guy but if it ever surfaces you could ruin some guys life plus her kids so just dont do it for the sake of everyone else.
    you'll always lose money chasing women, but you'll never lose women chasing money.

word...

experiment in progress Jhendi82's Avatar
    Jhendi82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jhendi82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jhendi82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jhendi82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jhendi82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jhendi82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jhendi82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jhendi82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jhendi82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jhendi82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jhendi82 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I wouldn't do it, if they ahve a failing marriage it is them who ahve to deal with it. If this were you how would you feel if your wife cheated on you?
    Current Weight: 214 pounds
    Cutting and trying to maintain lean mass

R.I.P. Eddie Guerrero (1967-2005)
    Obsession a word used by the lazy to describe the dedicated.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes

rizay will become famous soon enough. (+50) rizay will become famous soon enough. (+50) rizay will become famous soon enough. (+50) rizay will become famous soon enough. (+50) rizay will become famous soon enough. (+50) rizay will become famous soon enough. (+50) rizay will become famous soon enough. (+50) rizay will become famous soon enough. (+50) rizay will become famous soon enough. (+50) rizay will become famous soon enough. (+50) rizay will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    There's enough free p**sy around, I'm sure you could find someone else...
    I'm just here to learn.

user903842 is just really nice. (+1000) user903842 is just really nice. (+1000) user903842 is just really nice. (+1000) user903842 is just really nice. (+1000) user903842 is just really nice. (+1000) user903842 is just really nice. (+1000) user903842 is just really nice. (+1000) user903842 is just really nice. (+1000) user903842 is just really nice. (+1000) user903842 is just really nice. (+1000) user903842 is just really nice. (+1000)
    i wouldnt do it if i ever planned on getting married . . . which i dont, because or karma

Luke Haney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Luke Haney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Luke Haney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Luke Haney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Luke Haney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Luke Haney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Luke Haney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Luke Haney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Luke Haney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Luke Haney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Luke Haney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    MAke sure its a one time thing only. I would be afraid she would ask me to kill her husband. If you read or hear of enough true crime stories or watch enough movies that happens a lot, an affair occurs and the wife tries to get her new lover to kill off her husband. Watch out man.

RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You'll regret it. I'd kill you without hesitation if I was the husband. The woman is going to feel like **** about herself and may lose custody of her kids if she has any. You're a fu cking idiot bro. Die.

Love, RU4
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    ******** TRAP BAR BOARD REP*******
    VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

---*No Hymen No Diamond Crew*---

thephoenix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thephoenix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thephoenix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thephoenix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thephoenix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thephoenix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thephoenix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thephoenix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thephoenix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thephoenix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thephoenix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Get in where you fit in!
    *When the man is confused with the legend, the myth is born*

megatronrules has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Personally I've never understood a man's mindset they always want to kill just the other guy. Why? wake up here guys it takes two unless the other guy raped your wife/GF or held a gun to her head he diddnt make her do anything she diddn't want to. Thats life I guess some people can't handle the truth and the truth is people cheat for all differant reasons men and woman alike.

Does it hurt? hell yes is it worth killing or going to prison for? no. Its your life at the end of the day its your choice man,but take it from me I have a friend I'am in love with I've known her for years and her husband treats her like **** and is probably cheating on her so for me in my situation yes I'd do it. But I'am not you and your situation is alot differant. Good luck with what ever you chose.

Potemkin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Potemkin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Potemkin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Potemkin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Potemkin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Potemkin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Potemkin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Potemkin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Potemkin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Potemkin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Potemkin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Do unto others as you would have others do unto you, you know? I wouldn't want someone else sleeping with my wife behind my back (especially if they knew she was married), so I wouldn't do it myself. But it's ultimately your choice.

However, I agree with those who have wondered why men and women always gets so pissed off at the one who slept with their partner, instead directing it at the partner. It's definitely not the way to go, as far as I'm concerned.
    Last edited by Potemkin; 11-15-2005 at 09:17 PM.

_Sniper_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Sniper_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Sniper_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Sniper_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Sniper_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Sniper_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Sniper_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Sniper_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Sniper_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Sniper_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Sniper_ is just really nice. (+1000)
    Alright, let me make this very short and very sweet. I have done it before, and I regret it everyday. Her hubby never found out, but I feel like **** about it. I don't beleive in Karma or anything like that, but the regret and guilt is enough. Don't do it dude. It's not worth it. Like someone else said, there is plenty more ass out there.
    "To gain experience you must face inexperience first." -Me

If you are going to fall... fall hard, then get back up and get back in the fight.

soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Disturbed
    That is what is making me think twice about it.
    as great as it would be for you, i would say no. I have done divorced woman, but i would not do a married one. Came close, but it was like walking on egg shells.
    The repercussions if you get caught are just not worth it for a 3 hr sex session (or however long you like it).

thephoenix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thephoenix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thephoenix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thephoenix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thephoenix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thephoenix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thephoenix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thephoenix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thephoenix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thephoenix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thephoenix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I don't know, I might get flamed for this, but I've slept with married women, really enjoyed it and nothings negative happened. Chances are if they're married they've been having sex with the same person for a long time. In order to keep the spark there they've tried alot of different things and are usually more adventurous. Saying that I've had threesomes without any negatives either...maybe I'm just lucky or heartless.

soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    phoenix..

You might be the "lucky" one in terms of not getting caught. But if you do you might regret it as the husband might go off the deep end and do something crazy.

Originally Posted by soleus
    phoenix..

You might be the "lucky" one in terms of not getting caught. But if you do you might regret it as the husband might go off the deep end and do something crazy.
    Dude, I'm not sweating it. Since then they've all gotten divorced and are with new people. Its a non issue.

Gangster of Timepieces RedSoxfan1978's Avatar
    RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by kingarty
    I agree with the dude above. If I found out, I would want your blood.

don't do it man, don't ruin another mans life....

bros before hoes

Good point here BUT, BUT! Why is it they always want to kill the guy? I would kill my wife or at least beat her very badly. Think about it here, she might not have even told the guy she was fu*king she was married. Not only that but SHE is the married one. I say get the wifes blood first then if your still mad, find the guy too.
    "Johan tells me that your luggage, is the luggage of the poor."

"The will to survive is not as important as the will to prevail... the answer to criminal aggression is retaliation." - Col. Jeff Cooper USMC Ret.

Gangster of Timepieces RedSoxfan1978's Avatar
    RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Oh yeah forgot something. I think any married person who cheats should contract, and then die from AIDS. Its a fitting end.
    "Johan tells me that your luggage, is the luggage of the poor."

"The will to survive is not as important as the will to prevail... the answer to criminal aggression is retaliation." - Col. Jeff Cooper USMC Ret.

Seroph4x is just really nice. (+1000) Seroph4x is just really nice. (+1000) Seroph4x is just really nice. (+1000) Seroph4x is just really nice. (+1000) Seroph4x is just really nice. (+1000) Seroph4x is just really nice. (+1000) Seroph4x is just really nice. (+1000) Seroph4x is just really nice. (+1000) Seroph4x is just really nice. (+1000) Seroph4x is just really nice. (+1000) Seroph4x is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by RU4A69
    You'll regret it. I'd kill you without hesitation if I was the husband. The woman is going to feel like **** about herself and may lose custody of her kids if she has any. You're a fu cking idiot bro. Die.

Love, RU4
    oh grow up, go ahead and kill him if something like that happened and rot in jail...stop saying crap you wouldnt do brat.

experiment in progress Jhendi82's Avatar
    Jhendi82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jhendi82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jhendi82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jhendi82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jhendi82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jhendi82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jhendi82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jhendi82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jhendi82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jhendi82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jhendi82 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Too much free tail out there, I have no respect for guys who mess with guys girls even if they are just dating. Knowing that you know shes married and are still willing to mess with her makes you scum in my eyes if you do this.
    Current Weight: 214 pounds
    Cutting and trying to maintain lean mass

R.I.P. Eddie Guerrero (1967-2005)
    Obsession a word used by the lazy to describe the dedicated.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes

ironchest is just really nice. (+1000) ironchest is just really nice. (+1000) ironchest is just really nice. (+1000) ironchest is just really nice. (+1000) ironchest is just really nice. (+1000) ironchest is just really nice. (+1000) ironchest is just really nice. (+1000) ironchest is just really nice. (+1000) ironchest is just really nice. (+1000) ironchest is just really nice. (+1000) ironchest is just really nice. (+1000)

Talking

Originally Posted by megatronrules
    Personally I've never understood a man's mindset they always want to kill just the other guy. Why? wake up here guys it takes two unless the other guy raped your wife/GF or held a gun to her head he diddnt make her do anything she diddn't want to. Thats life I guess some people can't handle the truth and the truth is people cheat for all differant reasons men and woman alike.

Does it hurt? hell yes is it worth killing or going to prison for? no. Its your life at the end of the day its your choice man,but take it from me I have a friend I'am in love with I've known her for years and her husband treats her like **** and is probably cheating on her so for me in my situation yes I'd do it. But I'am not you and your situation is alot differant. Good luck with what ever you chose.
    yeah man, this is bang on, he ddint force the woman in to anything and doesnt know the guy so doesn't owe him any loyalty, the relationship isn't worth **** if she wants to put out for someone else anyway.

Bottom Line :- go for it dude - i would, if summat happens with the husband then deal with it and dont be a pussy, just be discreet mate!!