Stevenson03 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Lactose Intolerant, need gainer

I am 6'6'', 160 lbs, and nearly 18 years of age. I am lactose intolerant, so I obviously can't consume lactose, which is also found in whey, a protein that I was hoping to use to gain weight. I am not able to consume a whole lot of food before getting full, right now I am maxed out at a total of 1200 calories a day, and I need 2700 calories a day. What are some powerful gainers to help bulk me up, getting to the 2700+ calories, that don't contain whey...or any lactose?

windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Wow, that might be a little tough. I wish I had more input for ya but I know that there has to be a protein powder out there that can meet your needs. Good luck!

windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    BTW you are a tall mofo.

Dr Of Golf is just really nice. (+1000) Dr Of Golf is just really nice. (+1000) Dr Of Golf is just really nice. (+1000) Dr Of Golf is just really nice. (+1000) Dr Of Golf is just really nice. (+1000) Dr Of Golf is just really nice. (+1000) Dr Of Golf is just really nice. (+1000) Dr Of Golf is just really nice. (+1000) Dr Of Golf is just really nice. (+1000) Dr Of Golf is just really nice. (+1000) Dr Of Golf is just really nice. (+1000)
    Here's a good place to check:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/lactose.htm

Hope this helps.
    Doc

Mod @ Muscle Chemistry
    Vet @ Body Building Central
    Disclaimer - Dr of Golf in no way promotes the use of androgenic/anabolic steroids and/or any prescription drug without an authorized physician's prescription. All of my comments, questions and/or referrals are striclty for entertainment purposes only!

Nice Dr.!! Nice indeed. I knew they must be out there but I have never looked before!

Dr Of Golf is just really nice. (+1000) Dr Of Golf is just really nice. (+1000) Dr Of Golf is just really nice. (+1000) Dr Of Golf is just really nice. (+1000) Dr Of Golf is just really nice. (+1000) Dr Of Golf is just really nice. (+1000) Dr Of Golf is just really nice. (+1000) Dr Of Golf is just really nice. (+1000) Dr Of Golf is just really nice. (+1000) Dr Of Golf is just really nice. (+1000) Dr Of Golf is just really nice. (+1000)
    You are more than welcome, ww7. I've learned a lot from your posts on other topics and appreciate that.
    Doc

Mod @ Muscle Chemistry
    Disclaimer - Dr of Golf in no way promotes the use of androgenic/anabolic steroids and/or any prescription drug without an authorized physician's prescription. All of my comments, questions and/or referrals are striclty for entertainment purposes only!

Thank you so much for all your replies, I know I'm a tall mofo and I hate it, I have to eat like a horse to put little weight on when I only eat like a chicken.

Thanks goes out to Dr, thanks for that great link.

juise69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    from that lactose free page, id get Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey Protein. Everyone here seems to love the taste and results

Good luck and please keep us posted on your gains, Stevenson03.
    Doc

Mod @ Muscle Chemistry

I will, and thanks again

jeepthang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Another option is making a shake out of Egg-Beaters.

And don't say you hate being tall! I play basketball and would kill for those extra 4 inches you have over me!

-Jeepthang