too motivated to fail fromlongisland's Avatar
    fromlongisland is not very well liked. (-100) fromlongisland is not very well liked. (-100) fromlongisland is not very well liked. (-100) fromlongisland is not very well liked. (-100) fromlongisland is not very well liked. (-100) fromlongisland is not very well liked. (-100) fromlongisland is not very well liked. (-100) fromlongisland is not very well liked. (-100) fromlongisland is not very well liked. (-100) fromlongisland is not very well liked. (-100) fromlongisland is not very well liked. (-100)

How to Determine the number of calories, and how much should I be taking in?

Sorry for the newbieish question here, but I was wondering how do you determine the number of calories, and what are some rules of thumb for this, hints to determine etc... sorry I'm new...

Also, I'm 6'1", 148lbs, and desperately want to put on weight in the form of muscle. I have a workout routine going, how many carbs should I take in a day?

high_standards is on a distinguished road. (+10) high_standards is on a distinguished road. (+10) high_standards is on a distinguished road. (+10) high_standards is on a distinguished road. (+10) high_standards is on a distinguished road. (+10) high_standards is on a distinguished road. (+10) high_standards is on a distinguished road. (+10) high_standards is on a distinguished road. (+10) high_standards is on a distinguished road. (+10) high_standards is on a distinguished road. (+10) high_standards is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    go on bodybuilding.com supersite and search through the calculators.
    Transforming in 2012!

too motivated to fail fromlongisland's Avatar
    fromlongisland is not very well liked. (-100) fromlongisland is not very well liked. (-100) fromlongisland is not very well liked. (-100) fromlongisland is not very well liked. (-100) fromlongisland is not very well liked. (-100) fromlongisland is not very well liked. (-100) fromlongisland is not very well liked. (-100) fromlongisland is not very well liked. (-100) fromlongisland is not very well liked. (-100) fromlongisland is not very well liked. (-100) fromlongisland is not very well liked. (-100)
    Sorry man, I searched through the site, I can't seem to come up with anything.

Perhaps a link?

mdw4950 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i had to do this for my diet and fitness class, write down everything you do throughout the day. EVERYTHING. and for how many minutes. i had a glossary in my text book of activities and calories burned for each minute you do them. im sure you could find it online too. add up how many calories you burn in your average daily activity and then eat more calories than you burn.

Th0mpz is not very well liked. (-100) Th0mpz is not very well liked. (-100) Th0mpz is not very well liked. (-100) Th0mpz is not very well liked. (-100) Th0mpz is not very well liked. (-100) Th0mpz is not very well liked. (-100) Th0mpz is not very well liked. (-100) Th0mpz is not very well liked. (-100) Th0mpz is not very well liked. (-100) Th0mpz is not very well liked. (-100) Th0mpz is not very well liked. (-100)

hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000)
    2500-3000. but don't quote me.

there's calculators on this site.
    Glorious PC master race

Squats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Squats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Squats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Squats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Squats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Squats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Squats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Squats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Squats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Squats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Squats is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by fromlongisland
    Sorry for the newbieish question here, but I was wondering how do you determine the number of calories, and what are some rules of thumb for this, hints to determine etc... sorry I'm new...

Also, I'm 6'1", 148lbs, and desperately want to put on weight in the form of muscle. I have a workout routine going, how many carbs should I take in a day?
    1.5g per of bodyweight protein
    300g carbohydrates
    100g fats

and tah huyge wit da cell-tech
    “Methods are many,
    Principles are few,
    Methods often change,
    Principles never do.”

http://www.higher-faster-sports.com/bodybuilding.html

I heard this place, I r o n M ass was a pretty good place , they got (no G&N) pervs.