Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: 475 Pounds

bpb77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bpb77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bpb77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bpb77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bpb77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bpb77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bpb77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bpb77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bpb77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bpb77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bpb77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Great job on the transformation.

rmreid will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmreid will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmreid will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmreid will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmreid will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmreid will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmreid will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmreid will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmreid will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmreid will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmreid will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up

Absolutely Incredible - As it has already been said you are an inspiration for everyone that it is possible and not to give up but to keep reaching for your goals - reps to you on your journey
    Current Stack:
    SP250, SizeOn, PurpleWraath, ON Gold Standard 100% Whey, Orange Triad, ON Flaxseed Oil, Golden FinisH

Cr4zYH3aD is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cr4zYH3aD is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cr4zYH3aD is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cr4zYH3aD is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cr4zYH3aD is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cr4zYH3aD is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cr4zYH3aD is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cr4zYH3aD is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cr4zYH3aD is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cr4zYH3aD is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cr4zYH3aD is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Awesome !
    As You Think, So Shall You Become - Bruce Lee | But it ain't about how hard you hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. - Rocky Balboa |
    Are we affected only by our outward experience or are there other worlds that affect us? Hidden worlds -- that exist in the heart and in the blood. We are shaped by our experience, both within and without, present and past... and we pass those experiences on in our blood, giving birth to new generations and sometimes... new worlds.

ChrisEFC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChrisEFC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChrisEFC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChrisEFC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChrisEFC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thats brilliant.

legendaryMSN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) legendaryMSN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) legendaryMSN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) legendaryMSN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) legendaryMSN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) legendaryMSN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Your a legend m8!

TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by bpb77 View Post
    Great job on the transformation.
    Originally Posted by rmreid View Post
    Absolutely Incredible - As it has already been said you are an inspiration for everyone that it is possible and not to give up but to keep reaching for your goals - reps to you on your journey
    Originally Posted by Cr4zYH3aD View Post
    Awesome !
    Originally Posted by ChrisEFC View Post
    Thats brilliant.
    Originally Posted by legendaryMSN View Post
    Your a legend m8!
    Thank you all. I am trying to slowly rep everyone on this thread, it may take me a while.

Warning:AVA changed often madSano's Avatar
    madSano will become famous soon enough. (+50) madSano will become famous soon enough. (+50) madSano will become famous soon enough. (+50) madSano will become famous soon enough. (+50) madSano will become famous soon enough. (+50) madSano will become famous soon enough. (+50) madSano will become famous soon enough. (+50) madSano will become famous soon enough. (+50) madSano will become famous soon enough. (+50) madSano will become famous soon enough. (+50) madSano will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by TheKansan View Post
    Thank you all. I am trying to slowly rep everyone on this thread, it may take me a while.
    I gotta say man, after leaving and then coming back to this forum, you were the first to rep me.

It was concerning a post where I said that the best thing someone can do is take heed of the advice of people on this forum...

just wanted to thank ya again,
    Not only do stand by my position, i feel that people like you are the reason why this forum is great.

We need a source of inspiration and someone to lead by example.

That's what is important.

You've done very well and I know will continue to do so.

thanks again.

Angelo
    take the good with the bad.

Big Eazy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big Eazy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big Eazy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big Eazy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big Eazy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big Eazy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I said it before and I'll say it again truly remarkable what can happen when you buckle down and just do it. Congrats on your success so far and I have no doubt that you will accomplish 10% BF and a police officer, there is truly no stopping you. Thank you for kicking my ass into gear, truly motivating.

Oh yeah I wonder what your old co-workers at Wal-Mart think if you've run into them now.
    Shedding the fat

-NB- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NB- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NB- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NB- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NB- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NB- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NB- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NB- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NB- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NB- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NB- has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Great Job man, really.
    Cant stop, wont stop.
    Alpha.

LEAN XTREME/ADRENALEAN LOG
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=117203321

unfinished has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile you are amazing!

I have just joined this websight today and plan on loosing at least 40 pounds in the next 3 to 6 months. I don't really have anyone to workout with or talk to about this and get any encouragment from. But, after seeing this posting I just need to look at it every now and then and it will give me all the encouragement I need. This must have been very hard to do.

Good luck on becoming a police officer.

Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by unfinished View Post
    I have just joined this websight today and plan on loosing at least 40 pounds in the next 3 to 6 months. I don't really have anyone to workout with or talk to about this and get any encouragment from. But, after seeing this posting I just need to look at it every now and then and it will give me all the encouragement I need. This must have been very hard to do.

Just tell yourself it's your time, and in no time you'll be looking great.

ChiCarpenter84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChiCarpenter84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChiCarpenter84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChiCarpenter84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChiCarpenter84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Great job in only 1 year I hope to do the same this year. Keep it up

imjustez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) imjustez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) imjustez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) imjustez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) imjustez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) imjustez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) imjustez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) imjustez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) imjustez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) imjustez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) imjustez has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    definitely inspiring man, hopefully i can get there one day, it seems impossible, but im going for it
    Get to know me, hit me up on Myspace
    http://www.myspace.com/ezakacountryboy

also check out my video blogs on my you tube page

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=EZ313

NBFan1984 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NBFan1984 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NBFan1984 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NBFan1984 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NBFan1984 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NBFan1984 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NBFan1984 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NBFan1984 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NBFan1984 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NBFan1984 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NBFan1984 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    you're amazing man, I am a bit less than you were a year ago and have already lost around 75lbs but you are an inspiration to focus and get down to the goal weight. just amazing buddy, thanks

DeadCode2k has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeadCode2k has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeadCode2k has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeadCode2k has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeadCode2k has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeadCode2k has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeadCode2k has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeadCode2k has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeadCode2k has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Damn dude you look AWESOME!! Very inspiration!
    Just Do It!

mehdi84 is a name known to all. (+5000) mehdi84 is a name known to all. (+5000) mehdi84 is a name known to all. (+5000) mehdi84 is a name known to all. (+5000) mehdi84 is a name known to all. (+5000) mehdi84 is a name known to all. (+5000) mehdi84 is a name known to all. (+5000) mehdi84 is a name known to all. (+5000) mehdi84 is a name known to all. (+5000) mehdi84 is a name known to all. (+5000) mehdi84 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You are a hero!
    Because if it were easy, I wouldn't be interested.

TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by madSano View Post
    I gotta say man, after leaving and then coming back to this forum, you were the first to rep me.

It was concerning a post where I said that the best thing someone can do is take heed of the advice of people on this forum...

just wanted to thank ya again,
    Not only do stand by my position, i feel that people like you are the reason why this forum is great.

We need a source of inspiration and someone to lead by example.

That's what is important.

You've done very well and I know will continue to do so.

thanks again.

Angelo
    Thanks again to you too.

Originally Posted by Big Eazy View Post
    I said it before and I'll say it again truly remarkable what can happen when you buckle down and just do it. Congrats on your success so far and I have no doubt that you will accomplish 10% BF and a police officer, there is truly no stopping you. Thank you for kicking my ass into gear, truly motivating.

Oh yeah I wonder what your old co-workers at Wal-Mart think if you've run into them now.
    The people at wal-mart, before I left were astounded by my weight loss, they didn't think it was possible. Also they were some of the most skeptical about it too, hinting that I would gain it back, one even suggested I had secretly had weight loss surgery

Originally Posted by nikbij View Post
    Great Job man, really.
    Originally Posted by unfinished View Post

The hardest thing was getting started. I waited so long, my only regret is that I didn't do this 10 years ago.

Originally Posted by ChiCarpenter84 View Post
    Great job in only 1 year I hope to do the same this year. Keep it up
    You can, and you will with some patience and hard work.

Originally Posted by imjustez View Post
    definitely inspiring man, hopefully i can get there one day, it seems impossible, but im going for it
    Believe memany times last year, I damn near gave up, but I held in there, because I believed that nothing was impossible.

Originally Posted by NBFan1984 View Post
    you're amazing man, I am a bit less than you were a year ago and have already lost around 75lbs but you are an inspiration to focus and get down to the goal weight. just amazing buddy, thanks
    Thanks man, and great job on losing 75 pounds, keep up the good work.

Originally Posted by DeadCode2k View Post
    Damn dude you look AWESOME!! Very inspiration!
    Originally Posted by mehdi84 View Post
    You are a hero!
    Thanks both of you.

Registered User gettinripped513's Avatar
    gettinripped513 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gettinripped513 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gettinripped513 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gettinripped513 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gettinripped513 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gettinripped513 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gettinripped513 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gettinripped513 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gettinripped513 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gettinripped513 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    great job man keep up the good work.

Bigblue86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bigblue86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bigblue86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bigblue86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bigblue86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Dang! Well done, mate! Cheers!

Snowman723 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Snowman723 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Snowman723 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Snowman723 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Snowman723 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Snowman723 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Snowman723 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Snowman723 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Snowman723 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Snowman723 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Snowman723 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by TheKansan View Post
    I went over to my grandmother's house today for christmas and she had pictures of me from exactly one year ago on christmas day. It was 5 days before I decided to change my life for the better and start working out and lose all that fat. I just wanted to share this so others know where I came from and how far I have made it in only one year.

You effing JACKED now bro! Inspiration to the boys man
    Position: Number 8 & Lock
    Height: 6'4
    Weight: 105kg

"Rugby players are born and made into Athletes"
    Welsh Proverb

SICJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SICJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SICJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SICJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SICJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SICJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well done mate. That is awsome. Your an inspiration.

Natural born world shaker Joezilla's Avatar
    Joezilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joezilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joezilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joezilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joezilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joezilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joezilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joezilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joezilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joezilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joezilla will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    amazing

tunaB0Y has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tunaB0Y has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tunaB0Y has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tunaB0Y has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tunaB0Y has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tunaB0Y has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tunaB0Y has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tunaB0Y has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tunaB0Y has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tunaB0Y has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tunaB0Y has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    No words can justify the change you've made. Simply amazing...

|ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up

Tony,

I know I gave you props earlier in this thread, but let me stop in to say "awesome!" one more time.

I saw that you are on your way to being a police officer and passed the physical test as well as written. Good job! No way you could have done so before your weight loss. You have turned your life around!

I remember when you first joined up and started on your journey almost a year ago and you certainly showed that steady progress is the key to outstanding results!

Congrats on a sticky too! Well deserved IMO

I think I'll be able to rep you again on recharge come tomorrow. Certainly well deserved!

EDIT: turns out I have to spread a little more. Don't worry though, I'll hit you as soon as I can!
    Last edited by little_dan; 01-02-2008 at 02:35 PM.
    It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person. - Bill Murray

Mods - my avatar is locked by the admin and can't be changed.

EerWVU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EerWVU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EerWVU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EerWVU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EerWVU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EerWVU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EerWVU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EerWVU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EerWVU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EerWVU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EerWVU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Amazing job man. You're living proof that if you set your mind to something and never give up you can really change your life.

Best of luck in 2008, you definitely have my support.

Repped.

Originally Posted by gettinripped513 View Post
    great job man keep up the good work.
    Originally Posted by Bigblue86 View Post
    Dang! Well done, mate! Cheers!
    Thanks.

Originally Posted by Snowman723 View Post
    You effing JACKED now bro! Inspiration to the boys man
    I'm nopt jacked yet, but I am well on my way.

Originally Posted by SICJ View Post
    Well done mate. That is awsome. Your an inspiration.
    Originally Posted by Joezilla View Post
    amazing
    Originally Posted by tunaB0Y View Post
    No words can justify the change you've made. Simply amazing...
    So many kind words, thank you all.

Originally Posted by little_dan View Post
    Tony,

I know I gave you props earlier in this thread, but let me stop in to say "awesome!" one more time.

I saw that you are on your way to being a police officer and passed the physical test as well as written. Good job! No way you could have done so before your weight loss. You have turned your life around!

I remember when you first joined up and started on your journey almost a year ago and you certainly showed that steady progress is the key to outstanding results!

Congrats on a sticky too! Well deserved IMO

I think I'll be able to rep you again on recharge come tomorrow. Certainly well deserved!

EDIT: turns out I have to spread a little more. Don't worry though, I'll hit you as soon as I can!
    Thanks man, I never thought it would be possible to turn my life around, but I did just that. I never could have imagined a year ago even attempting to become a police officer.

Originally Posted by EerWVU View Post
    Amazing job man. You're living proof that if you set your mind to something and never give up you can really change your life.

Best of luck in 2008, you definitely have my support.

Repped.
    Best of luck to you too in 2008, I have a feeling it will be a good year.

sendoh23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sendoh23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sendoh23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sendoh23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sendoh23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sendoh23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sendoh23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sendoh23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sendoh23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sendoh23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sendoh23 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Great job pal. Keep it going.

Amped Up Amy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just had to say I am very impressed and motivated for myself to get back into the swing of things! Good luck on Jan 7th!!!! Hope you have a great New Year! Keep it up!

Fat Guy Tryng To Get Thin big_dippin's Avatar
    big_dippin is on a distinguished road. (+10) big_dippin is on a distinguished road. (+10) big_dippin is on a distinguished road. (+10) big_dippin is on a distinguished road. (+10) big_dippin is on a distinguished road. (+10) big_dippin is on a distinguished road. (+10) big_dippin is on a distinguished road. (+10) big_dippin is on a distinguished road. (+10) big_dippin is on a distinguished road. (+10) big_dippin is on a distinguished road. (+10) big_dippin is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Great job thus far. You are truely an inspiration. I'm trying to do something similar to what you did. I'm starting at 395 pounds this time. Good luck with becoming a police officer. Much respect.
    April 22, 2013 - 456 lbs
    July 16, 2013 - 414.2 lbs
    Overall Goal Weight - 225 10% BF or less

Jason__B has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Would you be able to post your diet and workout plans?