jondoe89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jondoe89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jondoe89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jondoe89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jondoe89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jondoe89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jondoe89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jondoe89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jondoe89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jondoe89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jondoe89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

16y/o big belly BULKING DIET

Sup guys,
    im 16, 5'10". 142lb and bulking. i have a belly and double chin but was advised to clean bulk rather than cut. i am looking for a diet.

here are my other threads

PICS:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=626798

CUT OR BULK:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=629703

I am looking for a diet. I go tohigh school

my usual diet is like this

meal 1: egg sandwhich (ww bread)
    meal 2: banana
    meal 3: turkey sandwhich (multigrain bread)
    meal 4:apple
    meal 5: chicken salad or steak or chicken or turkey sandhich
    meal 6: Cliff Builder protein bar

how is this diet, i need more protein i think but i cant take it too school or at least i dont know how.

thanks

dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hey.

I would say bulk. Who cares if you're fat. Put some muscle underneath.

1. Multiply your weight (lbs) by 16. This gives you your maintenance cals. Add
    200 - 500 calories to your mainteance calories.

2. 1.5 - 2 grams of protein per lb of body weight. IE: I weigh 150 lbs. I multiply 150 lbs x 2 grams = 300 grams of protein per day.

Sources of protein:

Whey (Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey Protein)
    Lean Beef
    Tuna
    Crab
    Salmon
    Cottage Cheese
    Chicken
    Egg Whites

3. 20% of calories comes from fat. 25% of fat calories come from saturates for testosterone production.

Sources of fat:

Fish oil
    All Natural Peanut Butter
    Almonds
    Almond Butter

and for saturated fat I get a lot of it from Eggs.

4. Rest of calories go to carbohydrates.

sources of carbohydrates:

Large Flake Oats
    Brown Rice
    Yams
    Steel Cut Oats

5. Eat at least 2 cups of vegetables a day. I would say to go with spinach.

6. Eat every 2 1/2 - 3 hours, including before bed.

7. Before bed meal should contain fats, and cottage cheese, a slow digesting protein that will keep you from going catabolic (muscle breakdown) over night. It will also give you a steady flow of protein for building your muscles up when you sleep.

8. Post workout should contain a simple carb like dextrose and whey protein.
    Other variations can be found here: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=272067

9. Supplements you should buy from bb.com:

Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey
    Fish Oil (I prefer NOW's Salmon Oil)
    Multi Vitamin (I prefer AST Multi Pro)

and an extra:

Creatine (Higher Power Creatine Monohydrate)

Here is my pre, during and post workout supplementation for cell volumization, if you got the money:

Pre:

Green Bulge
    White Blood
    1 TBS Glycerine
    1.5 L of water
    Citrulline Malate - 3 g
    Taurine - 2 g

During - 1 L of water

2.5 Scoops of ON Whey.
    1/2 cup + 1/8 cup of Dextrose
    Glucophase XR
    Salt - 1/8 TSP
    Glycerine - 1 TBS
    Creatine Monohydrate - 1/2 TSP
    Citrulline Malate - 3 g
    Taurine - 2 g
    1 L of water

Throughout the day I will do around 9-11 L of water.

10. Construct your nutrition plan at www.fitday.com or you can make one in excel, like I did, and you can use www.nutritiondata.com for checking nutritional facts if you go the excel route. Fitday does it mostly for you.

11. Always clean bulk. Look to be gaining 1/2- 1.5 lbs a week, anymore than that may be fat and not muscle. Mirror over scale though.

If you have more questions, PM me. Good luck
    Last edited by dexterium; 11-19-2005 at 10:41 PM.
    USPlabs Representative. Alpha Manlet.

Deadlift: 525 lbs at 164 lb body weight. No straps. 3.2 x bw.
    Squat: 260 lbs x 15 reps to parallel at 164 body weight. No belt. No wraps.
    Dumbbell Bench Press: 100 lb dumbbells x 14 reps at 164 lb body weight.

jondoe89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jondoe89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jondoe89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jondoe89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jondoe89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jondoe89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jondoe89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jondoe89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jondoe89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jondoe89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jondoe89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thanks man, but can i still do it without the suppliments cuz my mom wont let me take them, she prefers natural, etc. also, u say who cares about fat but does this mean i will gain fat by doing this? can i get rid of it afterword and still look good/ ripped?

thanks

dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by jondoe89
    thanks man, but can i still do it without the suppliments cuz my mom wont let me take them, she prefers natural, etc. also, u say who cares about fat but does this mean i will gain fat by doing this? can i get rid of it afterword and still look good/ ripped?

thanks
    Yes, after you will look ripped if you get some muscle. Tell your mom that 1) Whey is not a supplement. Milk breaks down into two proteins: casein and whey. Then sing to her, "Little miss muffet sat on her tuffet, eating her curds and whey." Then you tell her that fish oil is just fats from fish put ina gel cap. Tell her to take a multivitamin so her life can be healthier.

do they sell this stuff at regular stores? cause she doesnt like to do stuff online cuz she got screwed over with identity theft b4..thanks

If you got a debit card, sign up for paypal.

Yeah you can get all this stuff at stores but bb.com has it at the best prices.

i prefer retail tho, lol, just personal preference, who caries it? vons, target, wallgreens, etc
    '?

thanks

also, how was my diet?

i prefer retail tho, lol, just personal preference, who caries it? vons, target, wallgreens, etc
    '?

thanks

also, how was my diet?
    The diet you posted sucked. You will have to look around your city/wherever for supplements. Good luck.

wow, i just read ur journal, your gains were awsome. i hope to follow you one day. one question....how much $$ did u spend on the equipment?

thanks

my mom wont let me get whey. she thinks it is not natural and its a chemical. i tried soo much to convince her. i guess im stuck with protein bars. any help?

wow, i just read ur journal, your gains were awsome. i hope to follow you one day. one question....how much $$ did u spend on the equipment?

thanks
    I only have a bench press, and dumbbells. I can do all my **** there

Thanks for your support!

Yes, print off some information about whey protein. Take her to the doctor and the doctor/nutritionist (If he knows anything) will say its good.

my dad is a doctor lol, but she still wont budge....

thanks anway. maybe she will change over time

EDIT: convinced her...will pick some up later this week from SAV-ON. Also, i bought some spinach but what is a good way to eat it? Because it is in leave form righ tnow.
    thanks
    Last edited by jondoe89; 11-20-2005 at 07:47 PM.