Hero. Psycho. Insomniac. Skigazzi's Avatar
    Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000)

ErgoPharm AMP Sample and Cleaning the house...

Well, My first experience with AMP is now fading to an end, I took it for motivation to do some serious home cleaning (I have no problem getting motivated to workout, but cleaning is another story).

The following is what I typed over the last 3.5 hours:

Ergopharm AMP sample:

1 Cup instant coffee at 11:30 AM – Mango Pineapple WPI shake with Banana

2 Caps taken @ 12:12pm.

1 cup of noodles @ 12:52pm – no effects from AMP as of yet.

WOW – 1:11pm – Im flying! Smooth, not jittery, just want to take on the world. This feeling came on in about 1 minute, just like BAM, here it is. Time for music and to get on with the task at hand. Not euphoric, just energized and motivated. Appetite is still here.

Huh…. – 1:31pm….Not flying….Id say 25% of the feeling remains…I was hoping for a 4-5 hour effect…maybe Im after the caffeine and before the geranamine?? Thinking of adding a gram of Alcar now…but will wait.

OK – 2:25pm – I guess I still feel pretty motivated…Ive cleaned my kitchen / dining room / living room / bathroom (must be motivated), and am about to vacuum. I feel good, good drive , good energy, but I don’t know that I could work out on this, my head is a little spacey to go along with the other effects….still miss that initial feeling of POWER….

2:32 – took one serving of Pumped, don’t expect this to effect the AMP review either way. (ASR – logging Burst V2 and Pumped). I feel almost like I’m on a phenibut hangover, but the good part. (Incubus CD sounds great right now).

3:00 – nice level of energy…still vacuuming…listening to sevendust :angry: appetite is not suppressed, Im hungry, im gonna go eat something…

3:30 – think is wearing off now, just a little stimulation left.

Overall, It was a nice ride, the initial POW was freakin ridiculous, and the next couple hours were highly motivated. I thought the effects would last a little longer and be a bit more pronounced throughout though. On the second sample pack Im going to take one, then the other 1.5 hours later to see if I can stretch the effect a bit.
    The Dark Knight...Rises.

sonick is on a distinguished road. (+10) sonick is on a distinguished road. (+10) sonick is on a distinguished road. (+10) sonick is on a distinguished road. (+10) sonick is on a distinguished road. (+10) sonick is on a distinguished road. (+10) sonick is on a distinguished road. (+10) sonick is on a distinguished road. (+10) sonick is on a distinguished road. (+10) sonick is on a distinguished road. (+10) sonick is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I've taken it with ephedrine and sometimes when I would be cleaning, I would get an OCD fit and get thrown into a loop (I get bad anxiety sometimes). I'd clean something, see something else that needed cleaning, get pissed, and start cleaning, see something else... It gets to the point where I can't stop, won't leave the house, and end up being late for school or work. But then again I have some issues so I doubt most people would do something like this.
    This is why I only use Amp while I'm working out. Besides, I'd rather not build too much tolerance to it.
    Amp used to kill my appetite completely. It doesn't anymore though, which is good since I'm trying to add a little weight for now.