andybonse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andybonse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andybonse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andybonse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andybonse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andybonse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andybonse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andybonse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andybonse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andybonse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andybonse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

creatine, protein, upset stomach

Hey, i used my protein met rx whey 3 sccops yesterday, it says if you take over 250mg of phosrouorus which is in it it can cause mild stmach upset, today i had wind and diareea , i had 458mg of phosrus from 3 scoops could this be the cause?

Also i just got my creatine and when im better im going to start taking it, whilst doing the loading phase could this give me the same stomach upset?

thanks

athenafootball will become famous soon enough. (+50) athenafootball will become famous soon enough. (+50) athenafootball will become famous soon enough. (+50) athenafootball will become famous soon enough. (+50) athenafootball will become famous soon enough. (+50) athenafootball will become famous soon enough. (+50) athenafootball will become famous soon enough. (+50) athenafootball will become famous soon enough. (+50) athenafootball will become famous soon enough. (+50) athenafootball will become famous soon enough. (+50) athenafootball will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    if you just started protein you should assess tolerance and then increase your serving size slowly

and also yes creatine could cause you some problems

you should do the same with that

farzamk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) farzamk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) farzamk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) farzamk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) farzamk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) farzamk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) farzamk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) farzamk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) farzamk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) farzamk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) farzamk has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Dont jump into 3 scoops. Also taking with milk makes diarrhea worse, take with water, 1 scoop for first time, Increase to a scoop and half-2 scoops over a period of couple weeks. Then move up to 3 scoops, remember anything more than 40-45g of protein per hour is useless, usually 2 scoops covers that, if not, 3 is fine, but not the first time.

I wouldnt start loading with creatine... Creatine WILL give you diarrhea/bloating/gas, etc. if taken more than 5-10g (true for many people). Loading involves 20-30g, I reccomend starting at 2g. Of course allow your body time with the whey first. Creatine start 2 weeks after daily use of 3 scoops of whey.

So start at 2g per day, next day move up to 3g, day after up to 4g, if you find any problems with gas/bloating, stick around 2-3g for like a week then move up. Some people will alternate days, so 3g every other day for 2 weeks. Then move up to regular dose of 5g daily for a week to finish the cycle. After a week or two off, return and start with 5g, if you find no problems, I see no reason why you cant start loading with 10g and higher, once you hit the highers amounts, 15-20g+, if any problems occur, simply lower the amount taken daily. Lower to 2-3g for maintenance, then go off for a couple weeks.

To help prevent diarrhea, take a banana and a apple a couple hours around the time you took the creatine.

Xtralarge123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xtralarge123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xtralarge123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xtralarge123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xtralarge123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xtralarge123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xtralarge123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xtralarge123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xtralarge123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xtralarge123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xtralarge123 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i took the met rx tub before and it went fine....