omen6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) omen6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) omen6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) omen6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) omen6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) omen6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) omen6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) omen6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) omen6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) omen6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) omen6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

My stack- too much creatine?! (Gaspari)

Okay so for christmas my mom bought me SizeOn (grape flavour) and Superpump250 (lemon). I read on here that SP250 can give you the s-hits !
    (but of course thats not going to stop me from using it). I also read that having a light meal right before taking it can help with this problem. My question, is what would be a good meal to take? What do you guys eat before using it?

And since I'm here, why not. I have another question, I want to take a weight gainer, and was wondering which would go good with my Gaspari products. For the last month-month 1/2 I have been using Ultimate Nurtrition's ISO MASS Xtreme Gainer. It's been working pretty good. The great thing about it is that its got 7g of creatine per serving (3 scoops) aswell as 64g of protein. Do you guys think I'd be able to use this with my Gaspari stack? or would that be too much creatine? I just need a good weight gainer, and the one im using now is good, but i worry that I'd be taking too much creatine!

Thanks!

Location: Dmitriyev-Lgovsky, Kursk Oblast, Russian Federation
    kskwerl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kskwerl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kskwerl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kskwerl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kskwerl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kskwerl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kskwerl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kskwerl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kskwerl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kskwerl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kskwerl has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by omen6 View Post
    Okay so for christmas my mom bought me SizeOn (grape flavour) and Superpump250 (lemon). I read on here that SP250 can give you the s-hits !
    (but of course thats not going to stop me from using it). I also read that having a light meal right before taking it can help with this problem. My question, is what would be a good meal to take? What do you guys eat before using it?

And since I'm here, why not. I have another question, I want to take a weight gainer, and was wondering which would go good with my Gaspari products. For the last month-month 1/2 I have been using Ultimate Nurtrition's ISO MASS Xtreme Gainer. It's been working pretty good. The great thing about it is that its got 7g of creatine per serving (3 scoops) aswell as 64g of protein. Do you guys think I'd be able to use this with my Gaspari stack? or would that be too much creatine? I just need a good weight gainer, and the one im using now is good, but i worry that I'd be taking too much creatine!

Thanks!
    There have been no bad sides effects discovered of the use of creatine. Maybe excess urination. I forget the formula but most people only need around 2.5 grams of creatine depending on body. You should be fine, drink plenty of water. The best weight gainer would be the one with the most calories! duh! I have gained 35 lbs in 28 weeks and I've haven't been using weight gainer. You need to eat massive amounts of food. For you SuperPump Sh!ts problem eating something like a banana, something that binds you up. Oatmeal would also be good.
    :Сцепление Фундаменталистские:
    MyJournal:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=5095443

Rippinit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rippinit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rippinit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rippinit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rippinit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rippinit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rippinit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rippinit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rippinit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rippinit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rippinit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Gaspari Reps might answer better but-Dont worry about the weight gainer and its creatine content-its a little much but not that bad imo- Besides the fact that sizeon isnt just creatine its pretty much an all around endurance product. Superpump has little creatine if any, and yes, if you do a search on it many people have bowel problems with it- I say go for it man- make sure you drink plenty of water with everything and if the SP becomes irritating bathroom wise you could always cut it out- See how all three treat you though. For what its worth i never had bathroom problems with SP.

omen6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) omen6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) omen6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) omen6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) omen6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) omen6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) omen6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) omen6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) omen6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) omen6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) omen6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by kskwerl View Post
    There have been no bad sides effects discovered of the use of creatine. Maybe excess urination. I forget the formula but most people only need around 2.5 grams of creatine depending on body. You should be fine, drink plenty of water. The best weight gainer would be the one with the most calories! duh! I have gained 35 lbs in 28 weeks and I've haven't been using weight gainer. You need to eat massive ammounts of food.
    thanks. yeah im eating lootttsss of food now! I've realived now that im couting my calories, that I was eating NOTHING before, like 2000-2250 cals a day. But now Ive bumped it up to 3500 a day and have been puting on the pounds!!

And I dont want a weight gainer with the most calories, i want one with the most calories and the least amount of sugar!

Originally Posted by Rippinit View Post
    Gaspari Reps might answer better but-Dont worry about the weight gainer and its creatine content-its a little much but not that bad imo- Besides the fact that sizeon isnt just creatine its pretty much an all around endurance product. Superpump has little creatine if any, and yes, if you do a search on it many people have bowel problems with it- I say go for it man- make sure you drink plenty of water with everything and if the SP becomes irritating bathroom wise you could always cut it out- See how all three treat you though. For what its worth i never had bathroom problems with SP.
    Thanks man. Yeah i went with Gaspari 'cause ALL i heard have been good things! But DAMN, I live in Canada and I dont know how much it is over there, but at GNC SizeOn is $112 w/o Goldcard ($89 with), and SP250 is $89 w/o goldcard and $69 with. I think Im ordering online next time.

warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by omen6 View Post

Thanks!
    damn dude! Kick ass mom!

No one has any examples of a good light meal (as reccomended) to take before Sp250?

MoonMan12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoonMan12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoonMan12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoonMan12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoonMan12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoonMan12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoonMan12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoonMan12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoonMan12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoonMan12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoonMan12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Rice cake, granola bar, oats and water + maybe a little bit of honey or splenda.

Peanut butter is good by itself, a pretty light source because it is nutrient-dense (don't need much). Definitely start with 1/2 serving and go from there man, btw you've got a pretty awesome mom!

Originally Posted by lhp21 View Post
    btw you've got a pretty awesome mom!
    haha you're the second person to say that. Yeah, shes pretty awesome =P and thanks for the info.

ziggy88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ziggy88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ziggy88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ziggy88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ziggy88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ziggy88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ziggy88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ziggy88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ziggy88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ziggy88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ziggy88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    what i usually do with SP250 is eat my regular meal (whether it be 2nd or 3rd or whatever), wait about 30 minutes, take my SP250 (1.5 scoops typically), wait 30 minutes, then hit the gym. I know not all supplement effect ppl the same, but i've had some pretty good success with this system so i hope it helps.
    - Go Heavy or Go Home -
    ***Misc Cigar Crew***

fireman+scott has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fireman+scott has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fireman+scott has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Eat a meal with superpump, ex.( like a sandwinch or something) bout 2hrs before you workout, then take bout 30 min before you hit the gym. this has worked for me had no problems and great workouts with 250