OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

All the Thermal Rage™ you can handle..

THERMAL RAGE
    I was chosen to be a tester for Thermal Rage™. I would like give a huge thank you again to all the guys at SciVation/primaFORCE for giving me the privilege to do this log. I will be doing a 30 day review, while doing a very lean bulk. I'm looking to cut down on my BF%, while preserving lean muscle mass.

I haven't used any thermogenics before, other then a few samples I've recieved for various reasons so this will be my first time.
    Let's go..

Thermal Rage™ features a scientifically advanced and highly effective formula that contains proven amounts of Bergenin, a super-high potency green tea extract (Lean Green™--50% EGCG), Tyramine, Evodiamine, Magnolia, and the exciting new compound Bacopa Monnieri which has been shown to support thyroid health. Thermal Rage™ will not only help strip away fat and preserve lean muscle, it also provides energy and mental focus to help propel you in the gym and during everyday life. [/font]

Thermal Rage™can help:

• Burn more fat
    • Maximize energy and mental focus
    • Promote increased metabolism
    • Support thyroid health even on reduced calories
    • Curb hunger
    • Prevent insulin resistance
    • Halt Catabolism

Bergenin
    Much like the EGCG found in Green Tea, Bergenin has been shown to be increase the lipolytic action of other compounds acting on the adrenergic system. Studies have confirmed that it markedly increases lipolysis caused by adrenergic hormones such as norepinephrine, and even opposes the lipogenic (fat building) actions of the hormone insulin. Some of the known actions in which Bergenin fights fat involve increased norepinephrine binding to fat cells and the inhibition or blocking of the PPAR-gamma receptor which is responsible for the accumulation of fat and maturation of fat cells.
    Tyramine
    A compound that is found in small quantities in many foods such as aged cheeses, beer, wine and processed meats, is also produced in the body by the amino acid tyrosine. Taking supplemental tyramine causes more norepinephrine (NE) – a neurotransmitter that increases metabolism and the use of fat as fuel – to be released from nerve cells.

Because of the structural similarity, tyramine can displace NE, leading the body to release more of it. Human studies have confirmed that tyramine is capable of increasing NE levels in the bloodstream. As an added bonus, it is possible that tyramine also increases the levels of dopamine (another neurotransmitter with appetite suppressing and antidepressant effects), although the research is controversial on this point. Tyramine has also been found to increase insulin sensitivity. Using an animal model of diabetes, researchers found that tyramine increased glucose disposal and prevented hyperglycemia. With the combination of increased neurotransmitter levels and improved insulin sensitivity, tyramine could confer multiple benefits, including appetite suppression, fat loss, and a muscle sparing effect. New evidence suggests that tyramine may halp enhance leptin sensitivity, which can be tremendously important when attempting to lose bodyfat and curb hunger.

Bacopa monnieri

An Ayuervedic herb also as brahmi, Bacopa Monnieri has been used for centuries in India to enhance memory and reduce stress. Bacopa is one of the better known adaptogens, and it can effectively blunt stress-induced changes in the levels of various hormones and enzymes. It has been described in the medical literature as having “potent adaptogenic activity.” As an added bonus, it’s possible that bacopa could increase thyroid hormone levels, leading to an increase in metabolic rate.

Magnolia
    For thousands of years, magnolia bark has been used in Traditional Chinese Medicine to boost energy and reduce stress. Preliminary research shows magnolia not only helps to lower cortisol (elevated cortisol leads to fat storage, particularly around the waistline), but actually helps fat leave fat cells. Once the fat departs from the cell, it can travel to active tissues to be used for energy.

Green Tea
    Green tea extract has been a popular supplement for a while, but more and more research is confirming not only its many health benefits, but its ability to promote fat loss.

Recent research has also given us a better picture of how green tea leads to fat loss. The more well-known mechanisms are catechol-O-methyl-transferase (COMT) inhibition, decreased dietary fat absorption, and increased levels of some hormones that suppress the appetite. Not only does green tea facilitate weight loss, it can also lead to the preferential loss of fat over muscle. This is a great asset, since maintaining muscle mass is one of the hardest things to do on a diet.

A new study has discovered the phytochemicals in green tea are better use by the body in supplemental form rather than from actual green tea. The active ingredients in (Lean Green™--50% EGCG), the super-potent green tea extract found in Thermal Rage™, are catechins, and the main catechin responsible for the thermogenic effect of green tea extract is epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG). Studies show it can increase metabolism by about 4%. That equates to more than 100 extra calories burned per day for most males. EGCG inhibits the enzyme responsible for the degradation of NE. By preventing NE breakdown, its fat burning effect is stronger and lasts longer.

Caffeine
    Caffeine in a central nervous system stimulant (CNS) and is known as the king of all stimulants. Caffeine has well known thermogenic properties in humans; increasing the rate of lipolysis and total energy expenditure, and decreasing food intake. It has also been shown to help increase fat-burning during exercise and improve performance. Caffeine is particularly effective for fat loss when used in conjunction with an agent that causes release of NE or other catecholamines, such as tyramine.

Caffeine also may exhibit a synergistic relationship for fat loss with EGCG, a component of green tea. This is because EGCG inhibits COMT, an enzyme that breaks down NE and other catecholamines.

Niacin
    Niacin is an essential B vitamin. Niacin contributes to healthy cardiovascular function, nervous system function, and immune function. Niacin also helps support healthy cholesterol levels and can help remove fats (triglycerides) from tissues and the bloodstream.

Evodiamine
    Evodiamine is a compound that comes from Edovia fruits, which are used as a medicine in China. It is related to capsaicin, which is responsible for the sensation of heat caused by hot peppers. These substances act on receptors in the body known as vanilloid receptors, which can lead to a variety of effects. One of the changes noted after evodiamine administration in one study was a reduction in body fat, along with reduced cholesterol and triglyceride levels. These changes occurred at relatively low doses of the drug. This study also demonstrated that (contrary to popular belief) evodiamine should not necessarily be expected to alter body temperature, as it has effects that both increase and decrease body temperature which cancel out. However, according to another study, it may at least prevent body temperature from dropping below normal.

Not only does evodiamine lead to fat loss by helping thermogenesis, it also suppresses the appetite. It does this by increasing the levels of cholecystokinin (CCK), a hormone that acts as a natural appetite suppressant. As with the other supplements we have discussed, a number of possible health benefits have been identified. Evodiamine has been found to stop or slow the spread of prostate cancer, leukemia, melanoma, cervical cancer, fibrosarcoma, and multiple drug resistant breast cancer cells. Animal studies have also found that it has beneficial effects on the cardiovascular system, can reduce hypoxia, and is a potential treatment for erectile dysfunction because of its vasodilating effect. With the low dosage required, multiple mechanisms of action, and possible health benefits, evodiamine is another potential candidate for the next safe and effective fat loss aid.
    Based on it’s scientifically-advanced formula, Thermal Rage is clearly the most complete Thermogenic Energizer available.

â™› â™›

OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    About Myself

Sex: male

Height: 5'10

Weight: 187-189 (estimated 14%, most likely higher.. will get BF tested soon)

Bodytype: meso/light endo

Training experience: I've been training since I was a sophmore in High School. I mostly did the big three lifts, and focused on power and explosion for football. I have slowly been switching over to definition and size. The last 6 months or so I got extremely into lifting, and it has become a huge part of my life. One thing I learned, don't lift for other people, do it for yourself.

Training Schedule/Protocol:

A 5 day split, something like this:

Mon: Heavy chest/light shoulders
    • Flat Bench - 3 sets
    • Incline DB press - 3 sets
    • Decline BB press - 3 sets
    • Variations of flys - 2 sets
    • DB shoulder shrugs - 2 sets
    • DB front raises - 2 sets

Tues: Heavy legs/light back
    • Good mornings - 2 sets
    • SLDL's - 3 sets
    • Calf raises - 3 sets
    • 45 degree decline leg press - 2 sets
    • Bent over BB rows - 2 sets
    • Lat pulls - 2 sets

Wed: Heavy bi's/tri's/ gripwork
    • Preacher curls -3 sets
    • Incline DB curls - 2 sets
    • Hammer curls - 2 sets
    • Wrist curls - 4 sets
    • Rope pushdowns - 3 set
    • Skulls - 3 sets
    • CGBP - 2 sets

Thur: Heavy shoulders/ light chest
    • DB shoulder press - 3 sets
    • Lateral raises - 3 sets
    • Front raises - sets
    • BB shrugs - 4 sets
    • DB shrugs - 2 sets
    • Plate raises - 2 sets
    • Dips - 2 sets
    • Cable flys - 2 sets

Fri: Heavy back/light legs
    • Lat pulls - 3 sets
    • upright rows - 3 sets
    • Pull ups - 3 sets
    • Chins - 2 sets
    • DB rows -3 sets
    • Squats - 20 reps
    • Low Rows - 3 sets

Cardio Schedule/Protocol: I will being doing HIIT for ~30 on Saturdays and Sundays.

Current supplements:
    ON Whey, Substance WPI, Omega Thunder, primaFORCE Creaform, Nature's Way Fish Oil, Centrum multi, Vitamin C, and Lean Green
    The basic outline for my supplements/diet:
    7:00 am
    • 1 Scoop of ON

8:00 am
    • 1-2 caps of Thermal Rage

8:30 am
    Breakfast
    • 3-4 eggs
    • 3 cups of skim milk
    • 3/4 cup of oats + natty PB

11:30 am
    Lunch
    • 2 chicken breasts
    • 3 cups of skim milk
    • 1 multi
    • 2g of fish oil

2:00 pm
    Snack
    • 2 oat granola bars
    • 1 cup skim milk
    • 1 serving of Lean Green

5:00 pm
    Dinner
    • Beef
    • 3 cups skim milk
    • wheat bread+ PB
    • 1-2 caps of Thermal Rage

7:30 pm
    Pre-Workout
    • 3/4 cup oats,
    • 2 bannanas
    • chicken

9:30 pm
    • 8 caps Omega Thunder

11:00 pm
    PWO
    • 1 serving of Substance WPI
    • 5g Creafrom + 30g dex

12:30 am
    • 1/2 cup oats
    • 1g Vitamin C
    • cottage cheese

Through out the day, I consume an average of 1-1.5 gallons of water.

Current Diet: In a nutshell, 45/35/20 but this is only a guideline.
    I will be consuming about, but this is only a guideline as well.
    Most of cals coming from:
    • Chicken breats
    • Natty PB,
    • Gallons of skim milk
    • oats oats and more oats
    • Eggs
    • Whole wheat bread/bagels,
    • lots of fruits
    • Lean beef

Short Term Goal: Preserve lean muscle mass, while trimming down excess BF gained in my previous bulk stage.

Long Term Goal: Weigh in at a lean 225-230, with emphasis on mass and definition.

Prescription/Recreational drugs: Nada

Supplement history: In the past, I've experimented with pretty much the basics. I still haven't ventured very far outside of what I consider a basic supplement.
    Proteins: ON Whey almost every flavor, Substance WPI, bulk powders(BCAA's, WPC)
    Creatines: BN CEE, HP CEE, BN CM, Creaform, Omega Thunder, Green Bulge
    NO: bulk AAKG, pump-tech (trial size bottle)
    Vitamins/N-3's: Centrum, One-A-Day, Nature's Way, NOW Fish oil, Vitamin C, GNC Mega-Men, or anything from Wal-Mart.
    Other's: Lean Green, various bulk powders.
    Past logs/ Reviews
    Green Bulge Log
    Gro Max HG Review
    SciVation Watermelon Review

Final Comments
    I will keep track of my weight weekly, and I will be posting up specific measurements tomorrow or Tuesday. I will provide unbiased information on my overall energy, BF%, weight, and any other important findings. This log will begin on November14th, and run until mid December. I am not sure yet as to how Marc wants me to take Thermal Rage (i.e morning and preworkout only, any 2 times during the day, etc) and I may be switching between different times to see what works best for me. The above schedule is not set in stone, and is open to comments/suggestions. Thanks again to SciVation for allowing me to be a tester.
    â™› â™›

Xtend is the Greatest Scivation's Avatar
    Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nice looking start!
    www.scivation.com

Follow Us On
    ********: http://www.********.com/scivation
    Instagram: http://instagram.com/scivation

Thanks Marc!

I have a question for ya, would you rather me take Thermal Rage before workouts, or does it matter as long as I get in the 2 servings in the day?
    â™› â™›

beer20 is just really nice. (+1000) beer20 is just really nice. (+1000) beer20 is just really nice. (+1000) beer20 is just really nice. (+1000) beer20 is just really nice. (+1000) beer20 is just really nice. (+1000) beer20 is just really nice. (+1000) beer20 is just really nice. (+1000) beer20 is just really nice. (+1000) beer20 is just really nice. (+1000) beer20 is just really nice. (+1000)

Thumbs up

subscribes
    looks very good and thorough so far...
    - SNS Rep
    - http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/sns/sns.htm
    - Beer20 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

Monday Nov. 15

Servings

1st taken at 8:30 am
    Breakfast eaten half hour later
    2nd taken at 4:00 pm
    Dinner eaten one hour later

Workout
    Workout went fine, I started off today at the recommened 1 cap 2x just to assess my tolerance. I didn't feel that one pill made a big impact on my workout Monday.
    Overall
    Nothing huge to report yet, this was my first day and I started off with only 1/2 the total serving. I will definatley be bumping this up today. I would like to point out, however, that I took it before my psych class and I did seem to be focusing more.
    ::Note to all, I will be posting the next day on the previous days results, to give a full recap of the day. Also, measurements/weight coming soon::
    Last edited by OneBetter; 11-15-2005 at 10:48 AM.
    â™› â™›

Nathan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nathan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nathan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nathan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nathan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nathan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nathan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nathan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nathan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nathan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nathan1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    holy freaking crap man! nicely setup! this is the kind of log i have to compete with huh?

"Ignorance is the most expensive commodity we pay for in this country."

Originally Posted by Nathan1
    holy freaking crap man! nicely setup! this is the kind of log i have to compete with huh?

LOL. Thanks everyone for the compliments. It took me all night .
    â™› â™›

Tuesday Nov. 16

Servings

1st taken at10:30 am
    Breakfast eaten 25 mins later
    2nd taken at 6:00 pm
    Dinner eaten 45 mins later
    Workout
    I upped the doseage today, 2 pills 2x a day. There was a difference to the previous day. I was a little sleepy from the previous night, but I still had energy throughout.
    Overall
    Nothing bad to report. I wasn't jittery at all, didn't have a problem sleeping, and overall my energy levels were boosted. Stay tuned..
    â™› â™›

Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by OneBetter
    Thanks Marc!

I have a question for ya, would you rather me take Thermal Rage before workouts, or does it matter as long as I get in the 2 servings in the day?
    Your setup looks good. I would take your second serving 30 minutes before your 5 PM meal though. If you took it pre-workout, say 7 PM, it could keep you up at night depending on how sensitive you are to the ingredients.

Cool

Originally Posted by Beast
    Your setup looks good. I would take your second serving 30 minutes before your 5 PM meal though. If you took it pre-workout, say 7 PM, it could keep you up at night depending on how sensitive you are to the ingredients.

Thanks Beast. That was the only problem I was thinking I would run into, since I usually workout pretty late. Just wanted to be sure.
    â™› â™›

Wed. 11/16 - Thurs. 11/17

Servings

1st taken at 9:30 am
    Breakfast eaten hour later
    2nd taken at 6:00 pm
    Dinner eaten hour later

Workout
    Workout was suprisingly great, as I was mentally drained for many tests I had this week. I've been over run wil homework and studing, and I still had enough energy to get in a really good workout
    Overall
    I weighed in today (Wed.) at 191 lbs. I haven't checked my weight in a while, and I've put on a good deal of weight. My BF% is 12-13% range.
    â™› â™›

Weekend update:

Servings

1st taken at around 9 a.m.
    Breakfast + shake 1 hr later
    2nd taken around 4:30 pm
    Dinner eaten 1 hr later

Workouts
    25 mins. of HIIT on sat.
    2 mile jog on Sunday

Overall
    I have noticed that T-Rage really helps me with mental focus. I seem to have a lot more energy to exert towards my studies and my overall day. I've noticed a slight decrease of my appetitie. My weight is down .7 lbs as of right now.
    â™› â™›

Monday, 11/22

Servings

1st taken at 10:00 am
    Food + shake 1 hour later
    2nd taken at 5:00 pm
    Dinner eaten 20 minutes later
    Workout
    All in all, really went well. I had a ridiclous amount of sleep the previous night, so that really helped. Diet has been consistently lean as well.
    Overall

Pros
    - Significant increase in focus
    - Noticable increase in energy after serving
    - Slight increase in definition
    - No jittery/jumpy feelings

Cons
    - Energy increases only for a short period of time
    - Slight GI stress when used around WO time

I also have noticed that taking Thermal Rage doesn't interfere with me trying to fall asleep after about 2.5 hours of taking it. This occured on a previous night when I went to bed around 3 hours, give or take 10 minutes, of taking it. My weight is currently 190lbs with the same BF% (between 12 and 13%).
    â™› â™›

Tuesday, 11/22

Servings

1st taken at 12:00 pm
    cereal + shake 1 hour later
    2nd taken at 7:30 pm
    Dinner around 8
    Workout
    Went very well with my surplus of sleep. I had to WO at home today, so I had limited use of weights/db's. I will most likely doing cardio for the next few days to compliment my heaving eating on Turkey day.
    Overall
    Note to all, I went to bed at around 2 am, first day being home from NIU, and woke up at 8am to have a shake, then went to bed and woke up at noon to have my first serving of T-rage. Energy lately has been pretty good, although I just don't get sustained energy from Thermal Rage.
    â™› â™›

Arrow

BTW, Happy Thanksgiving to all. I most likely won't be posting here tomorrow, so I'll update on Friday.
    â™› â™›

Wednesday/Thursday

Servings

1st taken at 10:00 am
    cereal + shake 1 hour later
    2nd taken at 4:15 pm
    Dinner around 5:30 (Thanksgiving day)
    Workout
    Did some early cardio, no lifting on Thursday. Wednesday I did my usual lifting though.
    Overall
    Had a huge Thanksgiving dinner I was extremely full and I thought I would of at least gained a pound, but the scale is weighing in at 190. Which means I'm down a lb from Tuesday. I can clearly see more definition in my arms, and even my calves are looking better.

I have some pics I took last week on Thursday, and I should have them developed by tomorrow. Sorry about that guys, I had to use a disposable camera and I got them developed at home. I should be scanning them in tomorrow. (they were taken on the 17th so at least I can post up some progress)
    â™› â™›

Red face Pictures taken on the 17th

Ok, let me just say that these pics are craptacular. I took about 10 and these are the only ones that came out slightly. (i cant emphasize slightly enough). Again, I apologize and the only reason I'm posting these is because I said i would have some pics. Hopefully by the end i will be able to post some good quality ones.
    Attached Images
    â™› â™›

Weekend Update - Monday

Servings

1st taken at 8:30 am
    Breakfast eaten 30 mins later
    2nd taken at 4:00 pm
    Dinner eaten 60 mins later
    Workout
    Did 45 minutes of carido total over the weekend. Monday lifting went great, well rested and energized from weekend break.
    Overall
    Great news. I just weighed in at 188.6lbs. My abs are really visible and it seems I've lost the most fat off my stomach. I'm still making great gains as far as lifting goes, and my bodyfat is going down. Stay tuned ladies and gents.
    â™› â™›

Wednesday, Nov. 30

Servings

1st taken at 9:30 am
    Food 40 min later
    2nd taken at 5:15 pm
    food 15 minutes later
    Workout
    Cardio.
    Overall
    BF% is down, energy is up, and appetite is slowed.
    â™› â™›

Friday 12/2

Servings

1st taken at 11:30 am
    Food right after
    2nd taken at 7:15 pm
    shake +oats after
    Workout
    Pretty crappy workout overall. I'm mentally exausted as this is finals week.
    Overall
    I apoligize for not having daily updates, I've had a lot on my plate for my finals here. Weight is now down to 187.
    â™› â™›

Monday 12/5

Servings

1st taken at 6:30 am
    Food at 8 after
    2nd taken at 3:15 pm
    taken with food
    Workout
    45 minutes cardio.
    Overall
    Appetite is down, energy is also down . I've been drained lately, and I havent been feeling any energy at all.
    â™› â™›

Servings

Breakfast hour and a half later
    2nd taken at 3:00 pm
    food at 5 p.m
    Workout
    Worked all day as an apprentice with my dad, physically and mentally exhausted.
    Overall
    My weight is down to 187.4 after I got done peeing for about 2 minutes. My arms are more defined, and my shoulders are starting to have more veins visible.
    â™› â™›

built like a brick house Dallas68's Avatar
    Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    good stuff this seems good the TR
    going full blast!

workout journal (random rambling)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168460783

Weekend update:

-Energy levels haven't increased lately, but appetite is down.
    -I think that I'm hungry, yet I don't feel like I need food
    -BF% has gone down significantly

I've got 1-2 days left of Thermal Rage and as soon as I finish it up, I will be making a write up as in depth as I can.
    â™› â™›

Servings

shake + breakfast 15 minutes later
    2nd taken at 4 pm
    dinner + cake (dad's b-day)
    Workout
    Was alright, nothing great. I just got a 1 month membership to a local place and it's not all that good.
    Overall
    Weight hasn't changed since last weigh in. I have had low energy levels the past couple days, and I don't know whats causing it. Hunger is still decreased compared to the norm.
    â™› â™›

I'm extremely pissed right now. I thought I had previously posted this, but obviously the 'server problems' messed it up. My apologies to SciVation.

Here's the label claims on Thermal Rage:
    • Burn more fat
    • Maximize energy and mental focus
    • Promote increased metabolism
    • Support thyroid health even on reduced calories
    • Curb hunger
    • Prevent insulin resistance
    • Halt Catabolism

My experience

Burn Fat/Increased Metabolism/carb hunger
    I lost a total of 3-4lbs. I've been on a bulk (3k-3.5K cals) for the entire log. I was on a bulk for the previous couple months, and I didn't notice a considerable increase in BF though. I ate clean through out, even though I was bulking and did a moderate amount of cardio. I also didn't notice anything in the way of carb hunger per se, but I did notice appetite suppression. It was interesting because I am usually eating as much as possible, but it seemed to be toned down from the norm.
    .........Fat loss: 8/10

Energy and Mental Focus
    Hontestly, the energy wasn't that great. I did notice an increase around the time I took the pills, but nothing really lasted. It was more of a burst of energy. I'm not sure as to why this is. Thermal Rage is the first stim I've taken, besides an occasional sample pack. I have used caffeine before, but not in high amounts. On the other hand, I did like the mental focus. I did notice it taking effect during the day, as I studied. It was really great to be studying and have something help me push on.
    .........Energy: 6/10
    .........Focus: 9/10

I can't really comment on insulin resistance, and halting catabolism (to a degree), but I would like to say that I recommend Thermal-Rage to anyone looking for a cost effective weight loss supplement. For the price it is, it would a great addition to anyone's diet/training program. Good work.
    Last edited by OneBetter; 12-30-2005 at 12:01 AM.
    â™› â™›

My diet:
    The basic outline for my supplements/diet:
    7:00 am
    • 1 Scoop of ON

8:30 am
    Breakfast
    • 3-4 eggs
    • 2 cups of skim milk
    • 3/4 cup of oats + natty PB

11:30 am
    Lunch
    • 2 chicken breasts
    • 2 cups of skim milk
    • 1 multi
    • 2g of fish oil

2:00 pm
    Snack
    • 2 oat granola bars
    • 1 cup skim milk

5:00 pm
    Dinner
    • Beef
    • 2 cups skim milk
    • wheat bread+ PB

7:30 pm
    Pre-Workout
    • 3/4 cup oats,
    • 2 bannanas
    • chicken breast

9:30 pm
    • Workout time

11:00 pm
    PWO
    • 1 serving of Substance WPI
    • 5g Creafrom + 3/4 cup oats

12:30 am
    • 1/2 cup oats
    • 1g Vitamin C
    • cottage cheese

Through out the day, I consume an average of 1-1.5 gallons of water.

Current Diet: In a nutshell, 45/35/20 but this is only a guideline.
    I will be consuming about, but this is only a guideline as well.
    Most of cals coming from:
    • Chicken breats
    • Natty PB,
    • Gallons of skim milk
    • oats oats and more oats
    • Eggs
    • Whole wheat bread/bagels,
    • lots of fruits
    • Lean beef

This is what is the guideline I did/will follow.
    Last edited by OneBetter; 12-30-2005 at 12:46 AM.
    â™› â™›