Registered User That Guy Gianni's Avatar
    That Guy Gianni will become famous soon enough. (+50) That Guy Gianni will become famous soon enough. (+50) That Guy Gianni will become famous soon enough. (+50) That Guy Gianni will become famous soon enough. (+50) That Guy Gianni will become famous soon enough. (+50) That Guy Gianni will become famous soon enough. (+50) That Guy Gianni will become famous soon enough. (+50) That Guy Gianni will become famous soon enough. (+50) That Guy Gianni will become famous soon enough. (+50) That Guy Gianni will become famous soon enough. (+50) That Guy Gianni will become famous soon enough. (+50)

162 lbs, bulking, BODY FAT estimate??

I lost my Calipers, and Im bulking, I just want to make sure I don't go too high, someone please throw me an estimate of body fat?

Thanks,

Gianni
    Attached Images
    My Stats:

Height: 5'9.5"
    Weight: 159.2
    BF % : ~11.0

Max Bench: 205x2
    Max Squat: 225x2
    Dead Lift: 275x1

Currently: BULKING to 180 LBS

CBraver has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CBraver has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CBraver has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CBraver has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CBraver has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CBraver has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CBraver has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CBraver has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CBraver has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CBraver has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CBraver has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I can still see your abs, your not even close to going to high. You need to start eating if you want to bulk. Good luck to you!

-Chad

Food ... mmmmmmmmm ... FatnBald's Avatar
    FatnBald is on a distinguished road. (+10) FatnBald is on a distinguished road. (+10) FatnBald is on a distinguished road. (+10) FatnBald is on a distinguished road. (+10) FatnBald is on a distinguished road. (+10) FatnBald is on a distinguished road. (+10) FatnBald is on a distinguished road. (+10) FatnBald is on a distinguished road. (+10) FatnBald is on a distinguished road. (+10) FatnBald is on a distinguished road. (+10) FatnBald is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Yeah man...don't worry about gaining body fat too much. It's winter time, not like anyone is going to notice your abs right now anyway. Try to put on a lot of mass and then cut before summer. You've got a good base, now you just need to eat!
    I love me some peptides

That Guy Gianni will become famous soon enough. (+50) That Guy Gianni will become famous soon enough. (+50) That Guy Gianni will become famous soon enough. (+50) That Guy Gianni will become famous soon enough. (+50) That Guy Gianni will become famous soon enough. (+50) That Guy Gianni will become famous soon enough. (+50) That Guy Gianni will become famous soon enough. (+50) That Guy Gianni will become famous soon enough. (+50) That Guy Gianni will become famous soon enough. (+50) That Guy Gianni will become famous soon enough. (+50) That Guy Gianni will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    right on, its just it was so hard for me to cut originally down from 17% down to like 7%, and plus i heard its bad to bulk past 15%

As of 3 days ago i had the worst FLU ever, so its been difficult even swallowing food, so im sure I lost some weight. Maybe only took 1500 calories a day, which I know is horrible, but i really had no appetite and i couldnt force myself to swallow anything but jamba juice smoothies.

It was actually pretty funny the last 3 days I've been there I always get the protein shake, with 7 additional protein boosts in it, and the people there think im crazy

Anyways, I started bulking 6 weeks prior and eating 3000-3500 cals a day, about 300 g protein, and 450g carbs, and very low fat tops 75-100 (including muscle milk and such)

And I had put on 11 pounds, but now I'm sick so I've just been sleeping al day and hopefully I'll be back in the gym no later than tuesday, unless i end up having MONO, which will pretty much ruin my life.

I will stop typing now, anyone think they can give me a % estimate though? Just so I know not to pass 15%?

Gianni
    My Stats:

dpman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dpman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dpman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dpman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dpman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dpman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dpman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dpman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dpman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dpman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dpman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    [QUOTE=That Guy Gianni]right on, its just it was so hard for me to cut originally down from 17% down to like 7%, and plus i heard its bad to bulk past 15%

Dude you went from soft and flabby to hard and lean.
    Don't worry about bulking since it's winter now anyway, But don't let your waist be where the bulk goes.
    Use your clothes as a guideline are your shirts getting tighter and fuller or are your pants too tight with excess flesh hanging out.

Friends are also great as judges
    Are you getting compliments are your size or pats on the belly reminding you to stay out of the freezer.

Dude you went from soft and flabby to hard and lean.
    Don't worry about bulking since it's winter now anyway, But don't let your waist be where the bulk goes.
    Use your clothes as a guideline are your shirts getting tighter and fuller or are your pants too tight with excess flesh hanging out.

Friends are also great as judges
    Are you getting compliments are your size or pats on the belly reminding you to stay out of the freezer.

All my pants still fit, maybe just a little tighter, and my shirts are definately getting much tighter, i know that a lot of mass has gone to my shoulders chest triceps and back, but i definately notice increase belly size. ive always had a problem with my abs, so i kinda expected it. my friends are telling me i look bigger definately at the gym but that is also because i rock the wife beater and cant see the difference in the stomach

Heres a picture of me when i was completely leaned out at about 143
    Attached Images
    My Stats:

firewalker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) firewalker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) firewalker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) firewalker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) firewalker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) firewalker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) firewalker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) firewalker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool low

yeah i wouldnt worry about going over at all bro.....bulk up you look like youll be able to cut good anyway.....good luck bro.

Tupac76 is not very well liked. (-100) Tupac76 is not very well liked. (-100) Tupac76 is not very well liked. (-100) Tupac76 is not very well liked. (-100) Tupac76 is not very well liked. (-100) Tupac76 is not very well liked. (-100) Tupac76 is not very well liked. (-100) Tupac76 is not very well liked. (-100) Tupac76 is not very well liked. (-100) Tupac76 is not very well liked. (-100) Tupac76 is not very well liked. (-100)
    wow strong 'fro, id say your 10-12%, good job so far!

dpman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dpman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dpman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dpman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dpman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dpman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dpman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dpman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dpman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dpman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dpman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by That Guy Gianni
    All my pants still fit, maybe just a little tighter, and my shirts are definately getting much tighter, i know that a lot of mass has gone to my shoulders chest triceps and back, but i definately notice increase belly size. ive always had a problem with my abs, so i kinda expected it. my friends are telling me i look bigger definately at the gym but that is also because i rock the wife beater and cant see the difference in the stomach

Heres a picture of me when i was completely leaned out at about 143
    Sounds like you are doing great.
    Don't sell the wife beater look short.
    The wife beater look is cool if your fit but it definitely shows the belly rolls, bulges and love handles.(Don't you have pics from before sporting the flab with the wife beater??)

JonGym is on a distinguished road. (+10) JonGym is on a distinguished road. (+10) JonGym is on a distinguished road. (+10) JonGym is on a distinguished road. (+10) JonGym is on a distinguished road. (+10) JonGym is on a distinguished road. (+10) JonGym is on a distinguished road. (+10) JonGym is on a distinguished road. (+10) JonGym is on a distinguished road. (+10) JonGym is on a distinguished road. (+10) JonGym is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    you look around 12%.