Closed Thread
Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    alfonsillo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alfonsillo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alfonsillo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alfonsillo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alfonsillo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alfonsillo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alfonsillo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alfonsillo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alfonsillo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alfonsillo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alfonsillo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by alfonsillo
    http://www.forum.bodybuilding.com/sh...d.php?t=758931

Well guys, i invite you to this topic, about 2 more ingredients of the No xplode. Guanidinopropionic Acid (GPA) and Glycocyamine (G-amine)
    Believe it, or call it "stupid". Its your election.

Of course, its not the only supplement wich have with these ingredients. Take a look to your creatine and no2 formula.

payton34 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) payton34 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) payton34 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) payton34 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) payton34 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) payton34 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) payton34 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) payton34 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) payton34 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) payton34 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) payton34 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    so with all this info youre supplyin with us are you sayin we shouldnt take supplements or what? cuz all i get outta your posts is youre some doctor from madrid

Dermax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dermax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I wouldn't recommend taking No-Xplode is you're 16... mainly for the fact that it says right on the package that you shouldn't take it until you are 18. I'm not a doctor or anything, but for now the best thing I can recommend is eating right and working hard. For supplements I would keep is simple, perhaps a multivitamin and whey shakes.

When the time comes, about two to four years, then I would highly recommend No-Xplode. I've been taking it for a month and have increased all my lifts by 30 to 50 pounds and packed on seven pounds of muscle. It was definatly the kick I needed!

alfonsillo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alfonsillo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alfonsillo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alfonsillo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alfonsillo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alfonsillo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alfonsillo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alfonsillo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alfonsillo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alfonsillo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alfonsillo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by payton34
    so with all this info youre supplyin with us are you sayin we shouldnt take supplements or what? cuz all i get outta your posts is youre some doctor from madrid
    Hi, im not a md. Im physiotherapist, I havent got a doctor knowledge. I am not against supplements! Im taking Optimun whey, Prolab creatine, a Weight gainer, ginseng and Zma!

I like to know and help showing all the information about a supplement, the good effects, and if there are any ingredient wich can make any side effect. Its basic to anybody feel free for choosing a supp. And the only way is to have all the possible information. And about Noxplode, there are some ingredients and warnings to bear in mind before taking the supplement.

Thats all.

Shutup is a complete loser! (-2000) Shutup is a complete loser! (-2000) Shutup is a complete loser! (-2000) Shutup is a complete loser! (-2000) Shutup is a complete loser! (-2000) Shutup is a complete loser! (-2000) Shutup is a complete loser! (-2000) Shutup is a complete loser! (-2000) Shutup is a complete loser! (-2000) Shutup is a complete loser! (-2000) Shutup is a complete loser! (-2000)
    I don't have the perfect scientific response if NO is safe for a 16 yr old. But I will say to go with weights and food. When you're young you don't need much more. Even multi vitamins can be debateable at that age, not that they would hurt, it's that your body may not need them. When I was 16 to 18 I took multi's and didn't notice anything at all if I took them or not, that's why I say that.

OUFBALL09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) OUFBALL09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) OUFBALL09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) OUFBALL09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) OUFBALL09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) OUFBALL09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) OUFBALL09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) OUFBALL09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) OUFBALL09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) OUFBALL09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) OUFBALL09 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    alfonsillo stop acting like you know everything....a physiotherapist only needs a bachelors degree. once you go to med school, then you can talk like you know it all

Originally Posted by alfonsillo
    Hi, im not a md. Im physiotherapist, I havent got a doctor knowledge.
    OUFBALL, ive just put it: im not an MD. Anywais, University in Spain is not the same as in the USA... i have no idea what a bachelor degree is.

I dont know so much, and im here basically to learn abou supp. But if a need to put my oppinion, i will do that.

I have found something from Deserusan, there was another post called Noxplode safe? But this is about nitric oxide in general. I would like to find more studies about nitric oxyde, if anyone knows, please keep posting:

DESERUSAN:

All the rage lately has been about NO2 products. I have done some research on the efficacy of hemodilators in bodybuilding and have found them to be unsafe for long term use. Here's a good summary I have found on the web. The sources cited are of merit so anyone reading this should take it seriously.

"Nitric oxide supplements are the hottest thing on the market. Athletes are buying them in droves without knowing exactly what is happening in the body. Supplement companies claim to educate their consumers with pamphlets and informational websites, but these only offer an incomplete story of what is actually happening. Manufacturers state that nitric oxide supplements, via the compound arginine alpha-ketoglutarate, gives the athlete added energy, mental focus, workout intensity, perpetual pump and muscle growth. Upon closer investigation, these effects are largely exaggerated and in some cases completely fallacious. While arginine is involved in the regulation of growth hormone release, the supplemental dosages that would stimulate a noticeable effect are astronomical. Arginine is also a substrate for nitric oxide; an effect that is enhanced when combined with alpha-ketoglutarate. Nitric oxide is released by the walls of the blood vessels that cause a decrease in the resistance and an increase in blood flow to the skeletal muscles. Arginine may also stimulate the release of epinephrine from the adrenal gland. These two effects are mostly beneficial to endurance athletes, not strength athletes like the manufacturers suggest. Grasemann et al. (2005) determined that participants receiving as little as 200 mg of L-arginine showed a significant increase in nitric oxide formation, as well as significant increases in plasma L-arginine and sputum L-arginine. This indicates that L-arginine supplementation does indeed induce nitric oxide formation. Rytlewski et al. (2005) found that three weeks of L-arginine supplementation lead to significant drops in systolic blood pressure, diastolic blood pressure, and mean arteriole pressure while elevating urinary excretion of NOx (nitrates) and mean plasma levels of l-citrulline. However, plasma L-arginine levels were not effected even with 300 mg of supplementation. Thusfar it has been established that L-arginine supplementation does indeed stimulate nitric oxide synthesis. Now it must be addressed whether or not this is beneficial to athletes.

Paddon-Jones et al. (2004) found that nitric oxide supplementation does not provide an ergogenic effect to healthy individuals. Miguez et al. (2004) found that 4 weeks of L-arginine supplementation increased serum triglyceride levels and significantly increased levels of low-density lipoprotein (LD) cholesterol. This is obviously cause for concern and needs to be further investigated. Evans et al. (2004) sought to find the optimal dosage of L-arginine to elicit the greatest effect on nitric oxide synthesis. Manufacturers recommend upwards of 6000-10000 mg/day but many athletes report taking even higher dosages as much as 35000 mg/day, nearly six times the recommended intake. Evans (2004) found that half the participants supplementing with 20000 mg/day reported serious adverse side effects from L-arginine supplementation and over half of the participants reported severe side effects when taking more than 20000 mg/day. A significant portion of individuals supplementing with 9000 mg/day reported adverse effects, and over the duration of the supplementation period, no participants experienced any sort of weight gain. Chu et al. (2004) found that L-arginine supplementation impaired pulmonary endothelium-dependent relaxation of vascular tissue. This may lead to potentially dangerous vascular spasms and cardiovascular abnormalities.

It has been found that L-arginine keto-gluterate supplementation stimulates rapid vasidilation in a non-discriminatory fashion. Significant vasodilatation causes a drop in blood pressure (because as the veins widen, the pressure drops). Baroreceptors in the aortic arch and in the carotid sinus will detect this fast, significant drop in both systolic and diastolic blood pressure. During exercise, it is imperative that diastolic blood pressure remain constant. It is natural for systolic blood pressure to rise during the onset of exercise, but diastolic blood pressure values must remain constant. A drop in either during exercise is cause for great concern and can lead to serious cardiovascular damage. In order to protect the body from going into shock, vasomotor centers in the medulla will cause the blood vessels leading to the brain to constrict in order to increase blood pressure going into the brain (too much blood can severely damage the brain, just like too little). This is a dangerous sequence that can potentially lead to a vascular catastrophe.

Based on the available research, this author strongly recommends that athletes avoid nitric oxide and hemodilator supplements in the interest of safety. Moreover, it has been suggested that these supplements have little or no anabolic or ergogenic benefits for the athlete."

zumpu_k has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation cortisol beating up

What supplement or medication can lower cortisol without making me sleepy,except phosphatidylerine and acetyl-l-carnitine, (i know mirtazapine,trazodone and phenytoin can do this but make me sleepy).

newequation is just really nice. (+1000) newequation is just really nice. (+1000) newequation is just really nice. (+1000) newequation is just really nice. (+1000) newequation is just really nice. (+1000) newequation is just really nice. (+1000) newequation is just really nice. (+1000) newequation is just really nice. (+1000) newequation is just really nice. (+1000) newequation is just really nice. (+1000) newequation is just really nice. (+1000)
    Lean Extreme or San Blaze
    Nothing is, everything is becoming.

joetrap3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Halo D? Ideas and reccomendations

I am new to this site so I will give some background on myself. I am 26, 6'1, 214 and ahve worked out off and on the past few years . I was 6'1, 155 when i enteredted the army when i was 19 and left after 4 years weaighing 235. I took a year off lifting due to a tailbone/sist and a busy work schedule and am now back into it 6x a week for the past two months. I am looking to put on lean mass and ahve been using protein, no explode (pre workout) and creatine kre akilyn from max muscle. A friend of mine works at max muscle and told me about a product they ahve called tren and gave me a bottle of halo d until the new batch of tren comes in
    Halo D consists of 4-chloro, 17a menthl-androst-1, 4 diene-3-17b-diol. He told me to cycle this for one month and then stay off it for 3 months. each pill is 25 mg and i take two a day prior to working out (been using it for three days).
    My question is this a good test/prohormone supp or are there others that i should look into? I have noticed tehre are many similar products to this one online..............are theses good supps? Thanks for all the feedback that i can get and i will keep everyone psoted on my progress

UMCMuscle06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UMCMuscle06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UMCMuscle06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UMCMuscle06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UMCMuscle06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UMCMuscle06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UMCMuscle06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UMCMuscle06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UMCMuscle06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UMCMuscle06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UMCMuscle06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I would say that sounds like a pretty solid supplement. I haven't tried any of the new prohormones, but I'm pretty certain they work, just to a slightly lesser degree than say M1T. I am about to try 17-HD and it's supposed to work! Let's hope it does b/c I'm tired of wasting money on supps!

Also, to make supplements work better, I've decided to train each bodypart 2x per week instead of 1x. I just cut the volume down during each workout and focus on compount movements. It's working so far. Anyways, good luck with the Halo D. I would say you could take 2 months off of it instead of 3, but if you get really good results 3 months might be better. Let us know how it goes biggin.
    Training dummy who currently switched to doing each bodypart 2x per week instead of 1x.

Controlled labs freak

---Natural for Life---

joetrap3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have increased my training to 2x per week and have been pushing myself much harder. Right now i am trying to debate to take trib stack or 6 oxox or similar product. I have also been told that max muscle tren has been a good product along with their mass product. Currently i am using whey protein, kre akalyn creatine, multi vitamin, and thinking about using ephedrine for a pre workout boost. Anyone have advice ro suggestions? thanks for all your help.

andros=man+genein=produce Androgenic's Avatar
    Androgenic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Androgenic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Androgenic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Androgenic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Androgenic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Androgenic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Androgenic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Androgenic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Androgenic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Androgenic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Androgenic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    halodrol will work, there is many threads/logs here on it. I believe Bio-Rhythm makes the generic you possess and they come in 25mg tabs instead of 50, but it is essentially the same thing. I have heard nothing, but awful feedback on the 17-HD...sorry. The h-drol is one of the most powerful prohormones in existence and requires care, during use and with PCT with supportive supplements, please save your liver and body, read up.
    Shawn Wells, MPH, RD, CISSN
    Director of Research and Development - Dymatize
    www.dymatize.com
    SWells@Dymatize.com
    shawn.ZHR on ********

Joseph592 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joseph592 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joseph592 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joseph592 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joseph592 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joseph592 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joseph592 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joseph592 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Halo D, Halodrol-50, ya... same thing.
    Does it work? absolutly!

However, it is mor of a pro-steroid than anything elts, and I highly recoment you look into some PCT (Post Cycle theropy). Nola is what you would wont to get.

17-HD... You'll notice some efects pretty quickly, but then they go away just as quickly (your body builds a quick resistence to it I guess)... not really worth it.

Soap box squatting. Andrew.Cook's Avatar
    Andrew.Cook is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Andrew.Cook is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Andrew.Cook is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Andrew.Cook is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Andrew.Cook is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Andrew.Cook is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Andrew.Cook is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Andrew.Cook is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Andrew.Cook is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Andrew.Cook is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Andrew.Cook is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

ZMA use and calcium.

Ok, so I bought my ZMA supplement, and frankly I'm a little pissed that I did. Here is my major dilemma. The instructions state that the product is to be takes 30-60 minutes before bedtime on an empty stomach, and not with calcium. So my current diet has me eating cottage cheese, etc right before I hit the hay. Prolonged release proteins before bed= good, right? But I can't A) take ZMA with this because it wouldn't be on an empty stomach, and
    B) it violates the calcium note (don't take with...)

So which is a bigger benefit? ZMA, or pre-bedtime protein. Please give me some thoughts on why you think that your answer holds weight.

Thanks in advance.

papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Go with the bedtime protein.

I would take the ZMA as close to bedtime as possible but don't let it interfere with nutrition. Nutrition is more important than supplementation.

nitrored is just really nice. (+1000) nitrored is just really nice. (+1000) nitrored is just really nice. (+1000) nitrored is just really nice. (+1000) nitrored is just really nice. (+1000) nitrored is just really nice. (+1000) nitrored is just really nice. (+1000) nitrored is just really nice. (+1000) nitrored is just really nice. (+1000) nitrored is just really nice. (+1000) nitrored is just really nice. (+1000)
    I think your best bet is take the ZMA 30-45 minutes before bed, and then eat your cottage cheese right before.

Andrew.Cook is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Andrew.Cook is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Andrew.Cook is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Andrew.Cook is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Andrew.Cook is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Andrew.Cook is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Andrew.Cook is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Andrew.Cook is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Andrew.Cook is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Andrew.Cook is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Andrew.Cook is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    So I'm going to assume that calcium somehow messes with absorption? But that if I take the ZMA an hour or so before bed, then it should be into my system before I hit my bedtime snack, yes? Anyone else want to throw their opinion in the pot?

Registered Shred Master kamikazikid's Avatar
    kamikazikid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kamikazikid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kamikazikid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kamikazikid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kamikazikid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kamikazikid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kamikazikid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kamikazikid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kamikazikid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kamikazikid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kamikazikid has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Yes, thats exactly right. I've had the same minor dilemna and I'm sure a million other people have as well. I just take my ZMA between an hour and two ours before I go to sleep and then I eat my bedtime snack like a half hour before I go to sleep. There doesn't seem to be any actual reason why you MUST take ZMA right before sleep.
    Training Log using Westside Methods http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142607911

nitrored is just really nice. (+1000) nitrored is just really nice. (+1000) nitrored is just really nice. (+1000) nitrored is just really nice. (+1000) nitrored is just really nice. (+1000) nitrored is just really nice. (+1000) nitrored is just really nice. (+1000) nitrored is just really nice. (+1000) nitrored is just really nice. (+1000) nitrored is just really nice. (+1000) nitrored is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Andrew.Cook
    So I'm going to assume that calcium somehow messes with absorption? But that if I take the ZMA an hour or so before bed, then it should be into my system before I hit my bedtime snack, yes? Anyone else want to throw their opinion in the pot?
    Yeah, thats basically it.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...ht=ZMA+CALCIUM
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...ht=ZMA+CALCIUM

Thanks all, I think I know what I need to do now.

Papi and Kamikazi, thanks, and reps to you when I can. Nitro, already repped.

PhD in Broscience crackyflipside's Avatar
    crackyflipside is a name known to all. (+5000) crackyflipside is a name known to all. (+5000) crackyflipside is a name known to all. (+5000) crackyflipside is a name known to all. (+5000) crackyflipside is a name known to all. (+5000) crackyflipside is a name known to all. (+5000) crackyflipside is a name known to all. (+5000) crackyflipside is a name known to all. (+5000) crackyflipside is a name known to all. (+5000) crackyflipside is a name known to all. (+5000) crackyflipside is a name known to all. (+5000)
    AWESOME!

I was about to post the same exact question here, reps to all.
    Olympic Weightlifting: Cuban Method
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=703396581

Snatch: 97kg
    Clean and jerk: 120kg
    Front squat 160kg
    Back squat: 170kg

deadaim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadaim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadaim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadaim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadaim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadaim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadaim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadaim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadaim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadaim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadaim has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    hmmm i dont think calcium prevents absorption, isnt it more of a race for absorbtion. and calcium dominates everytime

Originally Posted by Andrew.Cook
    So I'm going to assume that calcium somehow messes with absorption?
    ^^^

Originally Posted by deadaim
    hmmm i dont think calcium prevents absorption, isnt it more of a race for absorbtion. and calcium dominates everytime
    Nobody said "prevents"

Jules Verne is just really nice. (+1000) Jules Verne is just really nice. (+1000) Jules Verne is just really nice. (+1000) Jules Verne is just really nice. (+1000) Jules Verne is just really nice. (+1000) Jules Verne is just really nice. (+1000) Jules Verne is just really nice. (+1000) Jules Verne is just really nice. (+1000) Jules Verne is just really nice. (+1000) Jules Verne is just really nice. (+1000) Jules Verne is just really nice. (+1000)
    The cottage cheese I have does not have much calcium in it (especially compared to milk, yogurt etc..), but I see some are ‘calcium fortified’.

But it is better to take it on an empy-ish stomach, so I’d still go with the 30-45 mins before the CC meal.

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Andrew, sorry, but only just now noticed this thread. I'm not giving advice, but telling you what I do, so for what it is worth:

I have been taking homemade ZMA for about 2 years. During the week, since I get up at 4:45 a.m., I go to bed at a little after 9 p.m. I usually finish eating for the day, by approximately 7 to 7:30 p.m. I take my ZMA approx 7:50 p.m. Mike Tyson would have a problem knocking me out.

I also take ZMA for the nutrients that may have been depleted during the day, as well as a little sleep help.

Personally, I think your calorie dilemma in a minor issue. I also do not believe that a person has to be so precise about nutrition. Why not have your cottage cheese right after dinner, giving your body a chance to partially digest. Then, when you are ready to take your ZMA, there should not be much, if any negative effects.

On the other hand, try looking for alternatives of the cottage cheese, such as a handful of almonds or PB, or a half serving of protein, mixed with water. IMO, if I had to choose between cottage cheese and ZMA, I would choose the ZMA.

Anyway, this is of course not backed up by science, but my own experience and opinions.
    Last edited by Mark1T; 08-29-2006 at 12:06 PM.

Thanks all.

bb5-0 is just really nice. (+1000) bb5-0 is just really nice. (+1000) bb5-0 is just really nice. (+1000) bb5-0 is just really nice. (+1000) bb5-0 is just really nice. (+1000) bb5-0 is just really nice. (+1000) bb5-0 is just really nice. (+1000) bb5-0 is just really nice. (+1000) bb5-0 is just really nice. (+1000) bb5-0 is just really nice. (+1000) bb5-0 is just really nice. (+1000)

L-tyrosine

Can anyone give me more information about L-tyrosine. I read it was used to give you more energy. Does anyone use it and can you tell me how and when to take it ?
    Age is but a number ! a healthy diet and regular exercice can make you feel and look much younger than you really are !

FlyingV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FlyingV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FlyingV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FlyingV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FlyingV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FlyingV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FlyingV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FlyingV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FlyingV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FlyingV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FlyingV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I dont think you'll experience much in the way of increased energy per se- I think the rationale behind that is based on tyrosine being necessary for the production of thyroid hormones.

What it might do is help promote alertness, focus, and a better mood. The rationale behind this being tyrosine's role in neurotransmitter synthesis.

I have found that, at least for me, phenylalanine works much better for this purpose, FWIW.

For either one, I'd suggest taking them the same way. 1000-1500 mg on an empty stomach upon arising. Start taking/Take a multi, and/or B complex - at the very least B6 - and vitamin C a few days before you begin the tyro or phenylalanine for best results.