Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    Schfifty Five is not very well liked. (-100) Schfifty Five is not very well liked. (-100) Schfifty Five is not very well liked. (-100) Schfifty Five is not very well liked. (-100) Schfifty Five is not very well liked. (-100) Schfifty Five is not very well liked. (-100) Schfifty Five is not very well liked. (-100) Schfifty Five is not very well liked. (-100) Schfifty Five is not very well liked. (-100) Schfifty Five is not very well liked. (-100) Schfifty Five is not very well liked. (-100)

whats your take on gun control?

just curious
    Enjoy your workouts.

Exotic Game Hunter NuggzTheNinja's Avatar
    NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Schfifty Five
    just curious
    Gun control = Only shooting people that threaten you, and not missing them, god forbid you hit an innocent person.
    This account was created for the purpose of roleplaying and satire. All posts, messages, images, or other media produced by this Bodybuilding.com profile, including stories, names, references to characters and incidents, and views expressed, are fictitious and intended as parody. No identification or association with actual persons (living or deceased), places, buildings, or products is intended or should be inferred.

Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yep, gun control is hitting your target.
    The hardest part of a zombie apocalypse will be pretending I'm not excited.

in omnia paratus

The GOP Voice of America Jimineye2.0's Avatar
    Jimineye2.0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jimineye2.0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jimineye2.0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jimineye2.0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jimineye2.0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jimineye2.0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jimineye2.0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jimineye2.0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jimineye2.0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jimineye2.0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jimineye2.0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by NuggzTheNinja
    Gun control = Only shooting people that threaten you, and not missing them, god forbid you hit an innocent person.

bump

Anytype of gun control laws are against the 2nd amendment.

JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Gun control keeps guns out of the hands of law abiding citizens and doesn't stop criminals. I'm firmly against most of it. Just make sure that when someone picks up a gun they're OK.

JUSA
    All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

- Arthur Schopenhauer

974g63awd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 974g63awd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 974g63awd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 974g63awd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 974g63awd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 974g63awd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 974g63awd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 974g63awd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 974g63awd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 974g63awd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 974g63awd has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Ill admitt I am more liberal than conservative, but 1 thing I cant stand about democrats is their views on gun control. Anyone who wants to take something away from me that I got legaly can kiss my ass.

Newbomb Turk is not very helpful. (-500) Newbomb Turk is not very helpful. (-500) Newbomb Turk is not very helpful. (-500) Newbomb Turk is not very helpful. (-500) Newbomb Turk is not very helpful. (-500) Newbomb Turk is not very helpful. (-500) Newbomb Turk is not very helpful. (-500) Newbomb Turk is not very helpful. (-500) Newbomb Turk is not very helpful. (-500) Newbomb Turk is not very helpful. (-500) Newbomb Turk is not very helpful. (-500)

Cool

I dont think there's anyway after watching the news for the last two weeks anyone could be in favor of gun control!

The GOP Voice of America Jimineye2.0's Avatar
    Jimineye2.0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jimineye2.0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jimineye2.0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jimineye2.0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jimineye2.0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jimineye2.0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jimineye2.0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jimineye2.0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jimineye2.0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jimineye2.0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jimineye2.0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Newbomb Turk
    I dont think there's anyway after watching the news for the last two weeks anyone could be in favor of gun control!

*Sarcam*you mean to tell me it wasn't law abiding citizens that were shooting at cops? Gee all this time I thought it was the citizens, that were committing crimes.*/Sarcasm*

Official Board Barbarian The Kurgan's Avatar
    The Kurgan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The Kurgan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The Kurgan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The Kurgan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The Kurgan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The Kurgan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The Kurgan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The Kurgan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The Kurgan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The Kurgan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The Kurgan is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Most violent crimes in the US (or anywhere) are committed by the poor on the rich, right? So what you need (as Chris Tucker or whoever it was said) is BULLET CONTROL. Raise the price on bullets to skyrocketing levels, that way anyone who is shot will obviously deserve it, thus increasing the number of police freed for other investigations (like school shootings).

Of course, the problem is that many of the "rich", I'd imagine, would in fact just be the industrious members of the working class, who have property to defend but not enough money to get a hold of the bullets. That's the sticking point for the (comedy) theory.
    "... like a spring storm in an eastern wind, retiring only to return with more fury."

- James Hogg

darkline is on a distinguished road. (+10) darkline is on a distinguished road. (+10) darkline is on a distinguished road. (+10) darkline is on a distinguished road. (+10) darkline is on a distinguished road. (+10) darkline is on a distinguished road. (+10) darkline is on a distinguished road. (+10) darkline is on a distinguished road. (+10) darkline is on a distinguished road. (+10) darkline is on a distinguished road. (+10) darkline is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Gun control is a waste of time, money and energy just so certain democratic congressmen (and women) can pass feel-good legislation that realistically does nothing but make them look like they are actually doing something beneficial for the citizens of the US when they are actually disarming law abiding citizens.

That's just my take on it, though.

Diesel66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diesel66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diesel66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diesel66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diesel66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diesel66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diesel66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diesel66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diesel66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diesel66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diesel66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by The Kurgan
    Most violent crimes in the US (or anywhere) are committed by the poor on the rich, right? So what you need (as Chris Tucker or whoever it was said) is BULLET CONTROL. Raise the price on bullets to skyrocketing levels, that way anyone who is shot will obviously deserve it, thus increasing the number of police freed for other investigations (like school shootings).

Of course, the problem is that many of the "rich", I'd imagine, would in fact just be the industrious members of the working class, who have property to defend but not enough money to get a hold of the bullets. That's the sticking point for the (comedy) theory.
    That is the stupidist idea. Hmm gang bangers that buy illegal weapons are probally going to be able to get ammo from them too.
    Vote the b**** out
    "Banning guns addresses a fundamental right of all Americans to feel safe."
    11/18/93
    "If I could have gotten 51 votes in the Senate of the United States for an out right ban,
    picking up every one of them... "Mr. and Mrs. America, turn 'em all in,
    "I would have done it. I could not do that. The votes weren't here."
    --U.S. Senator Dianne Feinstein (D-CA), CBS-TV's "60 Minutes," 2/5/95
    FYI she had a Concealed Carry Permit because she fears being attacked.

Newbomb Turk is not very helpful. (-500) Newbomb Turk is not very helpful. (-500) Newbomb Turk is not very helpful. (-500) Newbomb Turk is not very helpful. (-500) Newbomb Turk is not very helpful. (-500) Newbomb Turk is not very helpful. (-500) Newbomb Turk is not very helpful. (-500) Newbomb Turk is not very helpful. (-500) Newbomb Turk is not very helpful. (-500) Newbomb Turk is not very helpful. (-500) Newbomb Turk is not very helpful. (-500)

Red face

These baby steps that are being taken by the government will lead to gun control. They look much further into the future. I can already see the changing in attitudes of school age people. Actually alot of it started with Columbine. I cant see it happening in my lifetime but it sure seems like we're headed in that direction.

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam greyhair's Avatar
    greyhair is just really nice. (+1000) greyhair is just really nice. (+1000) greyhair is just really nice. (+1000) greyhair is just really nice. (+1000) greyhair is just really nice. (+1000) greyhair is just really nice. (+1000) greyhair is just really nice. (+1000) greyhair is just really nice. (+1000) greyhair is just really nice. (+1000) greyhair is just really nice. (+1000) greyhair is just really nice. (+1000)

5 shots and one hole

Thats what I call gun control
    But those who fight for right must remember St. Augustine's sage words,
    "right is right even if no one is doing it...and wrong is wrong even if every one is doing it!"
    -----------
    Got Causality?
    -----------
    God, Duty, Honour, Country

Official Board Barbarian The Kurgan's Avatar
    The Kurgan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The Kurgan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The Kurgan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The Kurgan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The Kurgan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The Kurgan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The Kurgan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The Kurgan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The Kurgan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The Kurgan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The Kurgan is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Diesel66
    That is the stupidist idea. Hmm gang bangers that buy illegal weapons are probally going to be able to get ammo from them too.
    That's another flaw in the argument. I think the key is to ask- what are civilian weapons for, and how can they be made to exclusively be used under those intentions?

In the UK, it took ONE, just ONE, school shooting not far from where I live for our guns to be taken away. Previously, we'd had little problem with handguns, and country people like myself were quite found of hunting with weapons other than shotguns.
    "... like a spring storm in an eastern wind, retiring only to return with more fury."

- James Hogg

NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    That's another flaw in the argument. I think the key is to ask- what are civilian weapons for, and how can they be made to exclusively be used under those intentions?

In the UK, it took ONE, just ONE, school shooting not far from where I live for our guns to be taken away. Previously, we'd had little problem with handguns, and country people like myself were quite found of hunting with weapons other than shotguns.
    As was previously stated...gun control only disarms law abiding citizens.

If I can get steroids shipped to my house from an international source, how difficult do you think it would be to get ammunition?
    This account was created for the purpose of roleplaying and satire. All posts, messages, images, or other media produced by this Bodybuilding.com profile, including stories, names, references to characters and incidents, and views expressed, are fictitious and intended as parody. No identification or association with actual persons (living or deceased), places, buildings, or products is intended or should be inferred.

stlcards will become famous soon enough. (+50) stlcards will become famous soon enough. (+50) stlcards will become famous soon enough. (+50) stlcards will become famous soon enough. (+50) stlcards will become famous soon enough. (+50) stlcards will become famous soon enough. (+50) stlcards will become famous soon enough. (+50) stlcards will become famous soon enough. (+50) stlcards will become famous soon enough. (+50) stlcards will become famous soon enough. (+50) stlcards will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Owning a gun should be just as hard, if not harder then getting a driver license.

7 day waiting period. Give me one good reason you need a gun, RIGHT NOW.

I have no problems with handguns, shotguns, etc..., but why is the NRA against banning assault weapons. You don't hunt with them, they are only for one reason.

Diesel66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diesel66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diesel66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diesel66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diesel66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diesel66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diesel66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diesel66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diesel66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diesel66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diesel66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    For the defense of oneself and as a check against the government's power.

Side benefits include hunting and the sport of target shooting.
    Vote the b**** out
    11/18/93
    "If I could have gotten 51 votes in the Senate of the United States for an out right ban,

Originally Posted by stlcards
    Owning a gun should be just as hard, if not harder then getting a driver license.

I have no problems with handguns, shotguns, etc..., but why is the NRA against banning assault weapons. You don't hunt with them, they are only for one reason.
    OK, lemme break it down for you like this...

I own two assault rifles and four handguns. Not ONE of my guns is chambered in a round effective for hunting.

You want to know why?

I don't hunt.

Everything I own is intended to be used on people.

In the second amendment, it doesn't say "the right to bear HUNTING firearms shall not be infringed", it says the "right to bear arms"...not little arms, not hunting arms, not your daddy's shotgun arms. Arms.

I don't have my guns in case I need to shoot a deer.

I have my guns in case I need to shoot a person. Note: NEED to shoot a person. Not "want to shoot"...NEED to shoot.

Assault weapons (as defined by the liberals) are semi auto weapons the same as hunting rifles and usually shoot a smaller round then hunting rifles. An AR15 is not recommended for hunting deer. The waiting periods MAY stop a person from buying his first firearm and killing someone, but what is the point of a cooling down period when I own firearms already ? If I wanted to kill someone, I would use the ones at my house not go to the store to buy a new one.

Give me a good reason why I cannot take my firearm home now ? Background check came back clear. I paid for it.
    Vote the b**** out
    11/18/93

LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    "Guns aren't toys. They're for self-protection, hunting dangerous or delicious animals, and keeping the King of England outta your face!"
    - Krusty the Clown.
    In 1945, Adolf Hilter died and went to Hell. Satan asked, "why are you in Hell?" He replied, "I am responsible for the massacre of millions" Satan said, "well done, sit to the right of my throne." In 1953, Joseph Stalin died and went to Hell. Satan asked, "why are you in Hell?" He replied "I killed millions to stay in power" Satan said "good, sit to my left" 2010, Ronnie James Dio died and went to Hell, Satan asked, "why are you in Hell?" Dio replied, "Bitch, get the fuk off my throne!"

bigshadow will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigshadow will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigshadow will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigshadow will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigshadow will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigshadow will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigshadow will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigshadow will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigshadow will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigshadow will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigshadow will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    That is a sticking point, not to mention most hardcore gun enthusiasts LOAD their own! Cheaper that way.

Of course it sounds like something Chris Rock would say
    Train safe,
    David Russ

My FitDay Profile
    [url]www.fitday.com/WebFit/PublicJournals.html?Owner=bigshadow[/url]

My Life Path
    [url]www.floridabujinkandojo.com[/url]

bigshadow will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigshadow will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigshadow will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigshadow will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigshadow will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigshadow will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigshadow will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigshadow will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigshadow will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigshadow will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigshadow will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Newbomb Turk
    These baby steps that are being taken by the government will lead to gun control. They look much further into the future. I can already see the changing in attitudes of school age people. Actually alot of it started with Columbine. I cant see it happening in my lifetime but it sure seems like we're headed in that direction.
    Social engineering! It is a slow cancerous process that goes undetected for decades.
    Train safe,
    David Russ

My FitDay Profile

My Life Path

For starters, from the 2nd paragraph of the United States of America Declaration of Independence

"That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness."
    The 2nd Ammendment of the Constitution of the United States of America

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."
    I think the founders knew why to preserve it. That is why we have the rights. However, I think that in keeping with the intent, we should not be limited to what we want to bear, be it a full auto rifle, shoulder fired rockets, tanks, F-18 Hornets, etc. The intent was that the people needed liberty teeth. Of course now we are limited to what we can have, so it is as if we can only have BB guns and the goverment can have gunships. Of course that is the way the government cabal wants it because they know they are greedy, crooked, and crafty people.
    Train safe,
    David Russ

My FitDay Profile

My Life Path

TheIronGame is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheIronGame is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheIronGame is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheIronGame is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheIronGame is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheIronGame is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheIronGame is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheIronGame is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheIronGame is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheIronGame is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheIronGame is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I believe if you can find the money to purchase an Tank or F-16, then damnit you should be able to make that purchase...

The 2nd Ammendment shouldnt have restrictions, just like the first Ammendment should have restrictions...What if we start putting restrictions on ALL the ammendments???
    Bozz died on the cross for your sins.

Note: I will no longer be making any posts in the Politics forum. Politics is too sketchy of a subject to be discussing over the internt when things like context/sarcasm/underlining-meaning cannot be determined.

R.I.P. Peter Lundblad (1982-2002)

nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Gun Control Laws are extremely effective - when viewed in the imaginary world of emotion and theory.

Real world experience shows a consistent INCREASE in crime when the option of self defense is removed from law abiding citizens.

It's amazing that so many people are so willing to ignore documented FACTS and just let their emotions run wild. If you want to give into criminals, that's your decision. But don't force your idealistic views of the world onto me and my Glock 29.

SubliminalX is on a distinguished road. (+10) SubliminalX is on a distinguished road. (+10) SubliminalX is on a distinguished road. (+10) SubliminalX is on a distinguished road. (+10) SubliminalX is on a distinguished road. (+10) SubliminalX is on a distinguished road. (+10) SubliminalX is on a distinguished road. (+10) SubliminalX is on a distinguished road. (+10) SubliminalX is on a distinguished road. (+10) SubliminalX is on a distinguished road. (+10) SubliminalX is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Gun control is racist.

Einherjar1488 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Einherjar1488 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Einherjar1488 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Einherjar1488 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Einherjar1488 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Einherjar1488 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Einherjar1488 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Einherjar1488 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Einherjar1488 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Einherjar1488 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Einherjar1488 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Angry

Originally Posted by Hartski
    Yep, gun control is hitting your target.
    beat me to it.

darkline is on a distinguished road. (+10) darkline is on a distinguished road. (+10) darkline is on a distinguished road. (+10) darkline is on a distinguished road. (+10) darkline is on a distinguished road. (+10) darkline is on a distinguished road. (+10) darkline is on a distinguished road. (+10) darkline is on a distinguished road. (+10) darkline is on a distinguished road. (+10) darkline is on a distinguished road. (+10) darkline is on a distinguished road. (+10)

1 - Drivers licenses are not listed in the constitution. Guns are.

2 - Just based on that "assault weapons" statement, you're just another victim of media hype. Assault weapons are no more, and are typically less, powerful that your standard hunting rifle. They are not automatic, despite what Dianne Feinstein says. They are just black and "scary" looking. Uh-oh, better ban them!
    Last edited by darkline; 09-13-2005 at 05:18 PM.

sandow21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sandow21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sandow21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sandow21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sandow21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sandow21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    if guns made america safe, then we would be the safest country in the world...but the exact opposite is true, we are the deadliest. the counter-argument is Canada and Switzerland(it might be sweden, i don't know). these countries have a significant number of registered gun-owners, but they are incredibly safe.

It comes down to this, America is fascinated with money and power. It's at the root of our culture. Materialism, desires, and money seems to be so important to so many americans. In fact over 80% of murders are over money! Other countries are more liberal than America, especially in western Europe. Theres no fear there, people are just less fascinated with the love of money than Americans are. That is why Guns are dangerous in the U.S.and should be illegal.

JT. will become famous soon enough. (+50) JT. will become famous soon enough. (+50) JT. will become famous soon enough. (+50) JT. will become famous soon enough. (+50) JT. will become famous soon enough. (+50) JT. will become famous soon enough. (+50) JT. will become famous soon enough. (+50) JT. will become famous soon enough. (+50) JT. will become famous soon enough. (+50) JT. will become famous soon enough. (+50) JT. will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Johnny USA
    Gun control keeps guns out of the hands of law abiding citizens and doesn't stop criminals. I'm firmly against most of it. Just make sure that when someone picks up a gun they're OK.

JUSA
    Seems to work in all other western societies. English cops don't even carry guns! probably b/c there aren't too many americans there. lol.