Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Facing the wind Thomas.of.Hunter's Avatar
    Stats: 6'2", 205 lbs
    BodyPoints: 16662
    Thomas.of.Hunter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thomas.of.Hunter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thomas.of.Hunter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thomas.of.Hunter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thomas.of.Hunter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thomas.of.Hunter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thomas.of.Hunter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thomas.of.Hunter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thomas.of.Hunter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thomas.of.Hunter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thomas.of.Hunter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Thomas.of.Hunter's BodySpace

Anne Graham(Billy Graham's daughter) talking about how God lets things happen

I got this in a forward

In light of the many jokes we send to one another for a laugh, this is a
    little different: This is not intended to be a joke, it's not funny, it's
    intended to get you thinking. (I sent it to everyone on my list. Will
    you?)

Billy Graham's daughter was interviewed on the Early Show and Jane Clayson
    asked her "How could God let something like this Happen?" (regarding
    Katrina)
    Anne Graham gave an extremely profound and insightful response. She said,
    "I believe God is deeply saddened by this, just as we are, but for years
    we've been telling God to get out of our schools, to get out of our
    government and to get out of our lives.

And being the gentleman He is, I believe He has calmly backed out. How can
    we expect God to give us His blessing and His protection if we demand He
    leave us alone?"

In light of recent events...terrorists attack, school shootings, etc. I
    think it started when Madeleine Murray O'Hare (she was murdered, her body
    found recently) complained she didn't want prayer in our schools, and we
    said OK.

Then someone said you better not read the Bible in school . the Bible says
    thou shalt not kill, thou shalt not steal, and love your neighbor as
    yourself. And we said OK.

Then Dr. Benjamin Spock said we shouldn't spank our children when they
    misbehave because their little personalities would be warped and we might
    damage their self-esteem (Dr. Spock's son committed suicide). We said an
    expert should know what he's talking about. And we said OK.

Now we're asking ourselves why our children have no conscience, why they
    don't know right from wrong, and why it doesn't bother them to kill
    strangers, their classmates, and themselves.

Probably, if we think about it long and hard enough, we can figure it out.
    I think it has a great deal to do with "WE REAP WHAT WE SOW."

Funny how simple it is for people to trash God and then wonder why the
    world's going to hell. Funny how we believe what the newspapers say, but
    question what the Bible says

Electronic Music Producer theredshirt's Avatar
    BodyPoints: 82
    theredshirt has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theredshirt has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theredshirt has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theredshirt has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theredshirt has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theredshirt has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theredshirt has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theredshirt has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theredshirt has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theredshirt has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theredshirt has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit theredshirt's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by aaron653
    I got this in a forward

In light of the many jokes we send to one another for a laugh, this is a
    little different: This is not intended to be a joke, it's not funny, it's
    intended to get you thinking. (I sent it to everyone on my list. Will
    you?)

Billy Graham's daughter was interviewed on the Early Show and Jane Clayson
    asked her "How could God let something like this Happen?" (regarding
    Katrina)
    Anne Graham gave an extremely profound and insightful response. She said,
    "I believe God is deeply saddened by this, just as we are, but for years
    we've been telling God to get out of our schools, to get out of our
    government and to get out of our lives.

And being the gentleman He is, I believe He has calmly backed out. How can
    we expect God to give us His blessing and His protection if we demand He
    leave us alone?"

In light of recent events...terrorists attack, school shootings, etc. I
    think it started when Madeleine Murray O'Hare (she was murdered, her body
    found recently) complained she didn't want prayer in our schools, and we
    said OK.

Then someone said you better not read the Bible in school . the Bible says
    thou shalt not kill, thou shalt not steal, and love your neighbor as
    yourself. And we said OK.

Then Dr. Benjamin Spock said we shouldn't spank our children when they
    misbehave because their little personalities would be warped and we might
    damage their self-esteem (Dr. Spock's son committed suicide). We said an
    expert should know what he's talking about. And we said OK.

Now we're asking ourselves why our children have no conscience, why they
    don't know right from wrong, and why it doesn't bother them to kill
    strangers, their classmates, and themselves.

Probably, if we think about it long and hard enough, we can figure it out.
    I think it has a great deal to do with "WE REAP WHAT WE SOW."

so she is looney too...anyone who thinks the hurricanes had anything to with god, god's wrath, god not protecting us etc. etc. is living in a pre science mindset
    to listen to some of my compositions for free go here
    [url]www.mp3unsigned.com/theredshirt.asp[/url]

INDEPENDENT 18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) INDEPENDENT 18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) INDEPENDENT 18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) INDEPENDENT 18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) INDEPENDENT 18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) INDEPENDENT 18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) INDEPENDENT 18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) INDEPENDENT 18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) INDEPENDENT 18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) INDEPENDENT 18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) INDEPENDENT 18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by aaron653
    You hit the nail on the head with your comment here. That is exactly how I feel. The article speaks the truth. Thanks for posting it.

BodyPoints: 9576
    riptor has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) riptor has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) riptor has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) riptor has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) riptor has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) riptor has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) riptor has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) riptor has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) riptor has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) riptor has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) riptor has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit riptor's BodySpace
    Why would God send hurricanes to the south, where He has some of the strongest support? Why not smash San Francisco with its large gay population? Or Europe, which is far more secular than the US?

Disasters happen. They always have and always will. We have more people living in disaster zones than ever before. It is no wonder that there is going to be more damage and lives lost than ever before.

So God is upset about the Bible not being force read in schools so he kills people? Tens of thousands in the last Pakistan earthquake. And she considers this gentlemanly behavior?

Registered User Wendel_Clark_17's Avatar
    Wendel_Clark_17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wendel_Clark_17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wendel_Clark_17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wendel_Clark_17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wendel_Clark_17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wendel_Clark_17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wendel_Clark_17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wendel_Clark_17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wendel_Clark_17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wendel_Clark_17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wendel_Clark_17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Scary that there's people who believe this tripe.

Stats: 5'11", 200 lbs
    BodyPoints: 14897
    aiwass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) aiwass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) aiwass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) aiwass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) aiwass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) aiwass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) aiwass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) aiwass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) aiwass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) aiwass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) aiwass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit aiwass's BodySpace
    People laugh at global warming, yet are willing to believe this ****?

Stats: 5'11", 214 lbs
    BodyPoints: 4697
    drjjg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drjjg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drjjg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drjjg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drjjg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drjjg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drjjg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drjjg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drjjg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drjjg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drjjg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit drjjg's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by aiwass
    People laugh at global warming, yet are willing to believe this ****?
    LOL, my thoughts exactly.

Bob Wills wannabe cowboyathlete's Avatar
    Stats: 6'2", 223 lbs
    BodyPoints: 9082
    cowboyathlete has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboyathlete has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboyathlete has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboyathlete has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboyathlete has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboyathlete has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboyathlete has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboyathlete has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboyathlete has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboyathlete has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboyathlete has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit cowboyathlete's BodySpace

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by riptor
    Why would God send hurricanes to the south, where He has some of the strongest support? Why not smash San Francisco with its large gay population? Or Europe, which is far more secular than the US?

Disasters happen. They always have and always will. We have more people living in disaster zones than ever before. It is no wonder that there is going to be more damage and lives lost than ever before.

So God is upset about the Bible not being force read in schools so he kills people? Tens of thousands in the last Pakistan earthquake. And she considers this gentlemanly behavior?
    You hit the nail right on the head. The only that she (and people who think like her) can be consistent is to say that God is sloppy, since He killed off and damaged the homes of some of his supporters.
    1. I thought all along you'd be the death of me, but I met one tonight who wants what's left of me!
    2. You are so full of s***, maintenance is still unclogging the toilet.
    3. Save a horse, ride a cowboy!
    4. This mission does not exist, nor will it ever exist.
    5. I'd like to check you for ticks.

Electronic Music Producer theredshirt's Avatar
    BodyPoints: 82
    theredshirt has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theredshirt has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theredshirt has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theredshirt has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theredshirt has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theredshirt has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theredshirt has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theredshirt has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theredshirt has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theredshirt has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theredshirt has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit theredshirt's BodySpace
    maybe christians are wrong and god is punishing the christian nation of United States
    to listen to some of my compositions for free go here
    [url]www.mp3unsigned.com/theredshirt.asp[/url]