vascularing defination Newbtime's Avatar
    Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

VIDEO: Jeff lewis 12001 squat

That weight ****in flew up, amazing.

http://www.ksdk.com/videoplayer/play...?aid=26858&bw=

Aparently he has lost alot of weight. He only weighs 480 now.
    Last edited by Oldtime; 11-11-2005 at 03:01 PM.

MPM17AB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MPM17AB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MPM17AB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MPM17AB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MPM17AB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MPM17AB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MPM17AB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MPM17AB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MPM17AB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MPM17AB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MPM17AB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Oldtime
    That weight ****in flew up, amazing.

http://www.ksdk.com/videoplayer/play...?aid=26858&bw=
    that really is amazing.. 1201 and a half pounds.. guys insane..

Asatru_Power has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Asatru_Power has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Asatru_Power has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Asatru_Power has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Asatru_Power has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Asatru_Power has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Asatru_Power has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Asatru_Power has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Asatru_Power has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Asatru_Power has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Asatru_Power has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hmmm...

I am impressed, the Gods know I could never do it...but when I watch it, especially his bench, it does not seem so impressive. I mean the man's gut is absolutely MASSIVE, and he does not have to bring it so far down. I do not think I am taking anything away from the man, it is all very impressive...but I do keep it in mind. His ROM is something that plays a role.
    "HE HAS KILLED INNOCENT WOMEN AND CHILDREN! I WILL CHOP HIM TO PIECES!"

"FINE BUT WE STILL NEED A PLAN!"

"MY PLAN IS TO CHOP!"

Reactive Training Systems xahliftinracerx's Avatar
    xahliftinracerx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xahliftinracerx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xahliftinracerx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xahliftinracerx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xahliftinracerx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xahliftinracerx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xahliftinracerx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xahliftinracerx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xahliftinracerx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xahliftinracerx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xahliftinracerx is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    He put that weight up like it was nothing!! That was crazy!

Whata stupid mofo challenging him in a restaurant lmao..
    Sponsored by Reactive Training Systems
    www.reactivetrainingsystems.com

What is your dream? What have you done today to get closer to reaching that dream?

Have fun with whatever you are doing. Otherwise, what is the point of doing it?

9cyclops9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 9cyclops9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 9cyclops9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 9cyclops9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 9cyclops9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 9cyclops9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 9cyclops9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 9cyclops9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 9cyclops9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 9cyclops9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 9cyclops9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Um...the video I got was a Cadillac advertisement.
    Back from the grave.

blackenedskies has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blackenedskies has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blackenedskies has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blackenedskies has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blackenedskies has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blackenedskies has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blackenedskies has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blackenedskies has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blackenedskies has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blackenedskies has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    and to think my total is like 775.

muahaha.

maybe if i weighed 480 bs.

KS
    remember, youre unique. just like everyone else.

"I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me." - Phil 4:13

Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by 9cyclops9
    Um...the video I got was a Cadillac advertisement.
    works for me and everyone else.

Originally Posted by Asatru_Power
    Hmmm...

I am impressed, the Gods know I could never do it...but when I watch it, especially his bench, it does not seem so impressive. I mean the man's gut is absolutely MASSIVE, and he does not have to bring it so far down. I do not think I am taking anything away from the man, it is all very impressive...but I do keep it in mind. His ROM is something that plays a role.
    His ROM is still like 7-10"s

People have had ALOT shorted ROM. Theres nothing he can do about it, hes not arching.

But your missing the point, this thread isnt about his bench.
    Last edited by Oldtime; 11-11-2005 at 03:44 PM.

binky is on a distinguished road. (+10) binky is on a distinguished road. (+10) binky is on a distinguished road. (+10) binky is on a distinguished road. (+10) binky is on a distinguished road. (+10) binky is on a distinguished road. (+10) binky is on a distinguished road. (+10) binky is on a distinguished road. (+10) binky is on a distinguished road. (+10) binky is on a distinguished road. (+10) binky is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    480? He was 551 on October 30th.

I unno. He doesnt look as fat as he did. and it says he weighs only 480.

9cyclops9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 9cyclops9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 9cyclops9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 9cyclops9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 9cyclops9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 9cyclops9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 9cyclops9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 9cyclops9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 9cyclops9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 9cyclops9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 9cyclops9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Ok it works for me now.
    Back from the grave.

Asatru_Power has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Asatru_Power has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Asatru_Power has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Asatru_Power has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Asatru_Power has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Asatru_Power has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Asatru_Power has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Asatru_Power has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Asatru_Power has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Asatru_Power has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Asatru_Power has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yes it is not about his bench, good for him anyways. It is all an impressive weight.
    "HE HAS KILLED INNOCENT WOMEN AND CHILDREN! I WILL CHOP HIM TO PIECES!"

"FINE BUT WE STILL NEED A PLAN!"

"MY PLAN IS TO CHOP!"

EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    "So if you see Jeff in a restaurant, let him eat!" - haha, so true

Thanks for the vid
    Last edited by EoR; 11-11-2005 at 06:37 PM.
    EoR is powered by unique Nanomolecular Hyperdispersion Technology. Giving him high bioavailability and myocellular saturation.

BossnianBull has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BossnianBull has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BossnianBull has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BossnianBull has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BossnianBull has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BossnianBull has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BossnianBull has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BossnianBull has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BossnianBull has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BossnianBull has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BossnianBull has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    link doesn't work for me

anabolicgiraffe will become famous soon enough. (+50) anabolicgiraffe will become famous soon enough. (+50) anabolicgiraffe will become famous soon enough. (+50) anabolicgiraffe will become famous soon enough. (+50) anabolicgiraffe will become famous soon enough. (+50) anabolicgiraffe will become famous soon enough. (+50) anabolicgiraffe will become famous soon enough. (+50) anabolicgiraffe will become famous soon enough. (+50) anabolicgiraffe will become famous soon enough. (+50) anabolicgiraffe will become famous soon enough. (+50) anabolicgiraffe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    thanks so much for the video bro i have been waiting for it

Danimal is just really nice. (+1000) Danimal is just really nice. (+1000) Danimal is just really nice. (+1000) Danimal is just really nice. (+1000) Danimal is just really nice. (+1000) Danimal is just really nice. (+1000) Danimal is just really nice. (+1000) Danimal is just really nice. (+1000) Danimal is just really nice. (+1000) Danimal is just really nice. (+1000) Danimal is just really nice. (+1000)
    That was a cool little piece, good for him.

binky is on a distinguished road. (+10) binky is on a distinguished road. (+10) binky is on a distinguished road. (+10) binky is on a distinguished road. (+10) binky is on a distinguished road. (+10) binky is on a distinguished road. (+10) binky is on a distinguished road. (+10) binky is on a distinguished road. (+10) binky is on a distinguished road. (+10) binky is on a distinguished road. (+10) binky is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Heres another video of the squat, much better: http://www.********usa.com/images/Je...sSQ3_Small.swf

BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Wow, some serious weight. Seems like a very humble and nice guy too. Good for him.
    MET-Rx/Pure Protein Board Rep
    Disclaimer: The thoughts and opinions of this rep are of his own and does not reflect MET-Rx/Pure Protein as a company. This user is a Bodybuilding.com board representative and is not an employee of MET-Rx/Pure Protein.

The most motivational log - http://tinyurl.com/BigNorg

youch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) youch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) youch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) youch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) youch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) youch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) youch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) youch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) youch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) youch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) youch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by binky
    480? He was 551 on October 30th.
    According to the WPO site he weighed in at 250kg (500lbs).

Thanks for posting the vids.

Chris

jimmythegreek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hes a big boy

aiwass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aiwass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aiwass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aiwass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aiwass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aiwass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aiwass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aiwass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aiwass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aiwass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aiwass has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by youch
    According to the WPO site he weighed in at 250kg (500lbs).
    250 kg is 551 lbs.