LaserFelix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Overtraining? Tips PLEASE!!

Yo all! Not sure at all cus I'm new, if this is the right category so feel free to move it.

I just want to know if I'm overtraining...
    I started out 10/3 this year and I've made some nice gains, I'm 186cm long and started at 81-82 kg and now I'm at 85-86 kg, doesn't feel at all like I've gained any fat %. I've also made some nice strength gains and I'm lifting much heavier.

I just want to know if there's someone else out there who has experienced that when you sleep, you wake up 3-4 times/night and the areas that you've trained during the day hurts like a motherfugger? I started feeling this like a week or two ago and it doesn't seem to go away... So I'm just worried am I overtraining? It also feels like my gains are slowing down... I eat alot of protein rich food + 3-4 protein shakes/day, also never goes hungry. Sleeps 8-9 hours/night. lifting weights something like 7-10 hours/week.

I always go on to failure, maybe that's the problem, if there is one, maybe I'm just a pussy?

Day 1: Chest, Triceps
    Day 2: Back, Biceps
    Day 3: Legs, Core
    Day 4: Chest, Shoulders
    Day 5: Biceps, Triceps
    Day 6: Legs, Core
    Day 7: Rest

Repeat^, sometimes I take 2 rest days.

Tips are appreciated, pls be kind I'm a noob)

Rgrds Felix

surferd31 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) surferd31 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) surferd31 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) surferd31 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) surferd31 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) surferd31 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) surferd31 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) surferd31 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) surferd31 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) surferd31 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) surferd31 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    its normal to see gains slow down, also rather than listing what body parts you work it might be more helpful to list the actual lifts. Bicep curls and shrugs wont be as damaging but deadlifts and cleans multiple times a week is another story but with the information given, it doesn't seem like youre overtraining especially if you're eating enough.
    CURRENT NOOB STATS as of 3/1/10
    BB Bench: 215 5x5
    DB Press: 90's 4x6
    Deadlift: 315 5x5
    ATG Squat: 205 4x6