spoch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spoch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spoch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spoch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spoch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spoch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spoch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spoch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spoch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spoch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spoch has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Sizeon from Gaspari Nutrition

I'd like to hear those of you that have tried it...people at the Olympia that were able to get a bottle.....lets hear some results, as I'm anxious to try it myself.

TooPowerful4u is on a distinguished road. (+10) TooPowerful4u is on a distinguished road. (+10) TooPowerful4u is on a distinguished road. (+10) TooPowerful4u is on a distinguished road. (+10) TooPowerful4u is on a distinguished road. (+10) TooPowerful4u is on a distinguished road. (+10) TooPowerful4u is on a distinguished road. (+10) TooPowerful4u is on a distinguished road. (+10) TooPowerful4u is on a distinguished road. (+10) TooPowerful4u is on a distinguished road. (+10) TooPowerful4u is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by spoch
    I'd like to hear those of you that have tried it...people at the Olympia that were able to get a bottle.....lets hear some results, as I'm anxious to try it myself.
    Well me being privilaged i got a bottle sittin on my desk i been using haha. If i were to describe it as ummm, amazing lol. Im full all day long as long as i take it every day consistently. Even when i wake up in the AM im not flat haha. I drink it during my workouts and pumps are just insane. Feels great. You know how you have that hollow legged weak feeling from doin legs? I drink sizeon 1hr pre-legworkout and another serving right after, never get that feeling anymore, and i hit em HARD. I drank like 3 bottles of it at an expo when we were handin out samples and i was full it felt like that post competition water retention you get where your so pumped you cant move haha.

Dont take my word for it, try it yourself, youl be glad you did. Its selllin FAASSTTT so get it while you can.