mogreen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mogreen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

advantages of fast metabolism?

How can those of us who have fast metabolism take advantage of it?? and does this mean that I can eat a meal 20 min preowrkout, or would it be better if I eat earlier?

thank you

melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    A fast metabolism won't change the speed at which your food is digested in the GI tract. So you still need to eat at the same times as the rest of us.
    The first rule of cheat club is you do not talk about cheat club. The second rule of cheat club is you DO NOT talk about cheat club. Third rule of cheat cub, someone yells stop!, goes limp, taps out, the cheat is over. Fourth rule, one cheat at a time, fellas. Fifth rule, cheats will go on as long as they have to. And the sixth and final rule, if this is your first night at cheat club, you have to cheat.

Join us...
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=267863

psychojoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psychojoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psychojoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psychojoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psychojoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psychojoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psychojoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psychojoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psychojoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psychojoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psychojoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by mogreen
    How can those of us who have fast metabolism take advantage of it??
    eat ass loads of food, enjoy it, and dont worry about gaining fat
    5'11", 187lbs, 19 y/o

[DL]
    5 x 302.5 (06.06)
    [Pullups]
    3x3 x +33 (08.06)
    [overhead]
    115 x 3 (09.06)

Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?goto=lastpost&t=633909

ironchefjon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Enjoy the benefits of being an Ectomorph... but at the same time suffer from it too.
    Height: 5'9.5"
    9/21: 211 lbs. w/ 26-28% BF.
    10/4: 206 lbs.
    10/14: 201 lbs.
    10/21: 199 lbs.
    10/28: 196 lbs.

GOAL: 165 lbs. /w < 15% BF

Marx2000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marx2000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marx2000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marx2000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marx2000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marx2000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marx2000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marx2000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marx2000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marx2000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marx2000 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Be afraid of old age, When that metabolism slows down those calories may catch up. Live a healthy lifestyle now so you dont regret it when your old.

joshmv has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joshmv has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joshmv has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joshmv has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joshmv has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joshmv has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joshmv has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joshmv has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joshmv has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joshmv has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ironchefjon
    Enjoy the benefits of being an Ectomorph... but at the same time suffer from it too.
    Nice answer, too bad it did nothing to answer his question.
    AST MultiPro 32x -Multivitamin
    Dymatize Elite Whey - Protein
    5'11" 194 lbs. ~19% BF, starting my cut

My free informational online profit website and blog:
    www.MyCreditStrategy.com

MCconditioner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MCconditioner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MCconditioner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MCconditioner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MCconditioner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MCconditioner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MCconditioner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MCconditioner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MCconditioner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MCconditioner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MCconditioner has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by mogreen
    How can those of us who have fast metabolism take advantage of it?? and does this mean that I can eat a meal 20 min preowrkout, or would it be better if I eat earlier?

thank you
    enjoy stuffing your face with more food.

i really dont know what youre asking.
    Supplement free,
    healthy eater.

mogreen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mogreen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ok I'll be more specific, how can I use my fast metabolism to my advantage as far as enhancing results? What edge do I have over those who have slow-normal metabolism.

r~iddick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) r~iddick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) r~iddick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) r~iddick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) r~iddick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) r~iddick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) r~iddick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) r~iddick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) r~iddick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) r~iddick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) r~iddick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Metabolism is a process of combining nutrients and oxygen to provide energy. The higher your metabolism the more energy your body burns, this includes working out and resting/sleeping.

There are no real advantages of a faster metabolism apart from the ability to lose weight and requiring more food to maintain your current weight.

The only advantage I can think of is that you may have more avaliable energy at any one time, but if your body requires more then it doesn't really make a difference...

The benefit of eating more often however is different.
    Last edited by r~iddick; 11-10-2005 at 09:55 PM.

psychojoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psychojoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psychojoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psychojoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psychojoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psychojoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psychojoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psychojoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psychojoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psychojoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psychojoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    when someone says their metabolism is fast theyre most likely describing it relative to their comfortable or desirable food intake. So someone who feels sick eating more than 1500 cals a day might think their fairly average bmr of 2500 is very fast, for example.

Advantage of having a "fast" metabolism as you surely have noticed is youre unlikely to gain fat. Why do u need to ask us about this. You may be able to gain muscle and very little fat, so never really have to cut. Others, with a "slow" metabolism are ALLWAYS trying to cut, and attempts to raise calories result in rapid fat gain
    5'11", 187lbs, 19 y/o

[DL]
    5 x 302.5 (06.06)
    [Pullups]
    3x3 x +33 (08.06)
    [overhead]
    115 x 3 (09.06)

Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?goto=lastpost&t=633909