Closed Thread
    1bigcoop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Does tribulus terrestris supplements work

Can anyone honestly tell me if this supplement has worked for them, Alot of people told me its unfounded like genseng?

Timmeh71 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by 1bigcoop
    Can anyone honestly tell me if this supplement has worked for them, Alot of people told me its unfounded like genseng?

I'd like to think it does. I've been using it in conjunction with ZMA, taking it before bed and upon waking and I've noticed some definite growth since taking it.
    Ummm... did you bother to read over and edit your post before you submitted it so it makes sense to those reading it??

The Next Jason Voorhees Da Main Man's Avatar
    Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    define works,

it May increase libido
    it May increase a state of well being
    it May have a placebo effect in terms of making you feel like your getting a test boost coz it makes you horny

it does NOT increase test level that are going to give you gains in the gym
    Tell your Girlfriend i said thanks....

BOMARKSF has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BOMARKSF has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BOMARKSF has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BOMARKSF has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up Trib Works

Well, I have nothing scientific to offer, but I will share this. I have a very high baseline testosterone level right now (won't go into why), which my body tries to counteract. When I take trib, seems like that pops the lid off and I immediately notice more aggressive behavior, more energy, increased libido and my prostate swells up like a grapefruit! The last thing is mainly because I am over 40, I doubt that younger guys would experience this. The Cadillac of this genre would have to be Controlled Labs Blue Rhino. I have tried several and BR really kicks my ass! Try that one if you really want to know what trib is all about. Like a lot of this stuff, what works for one may not necessarily work for another.

xJonathanx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xJonathanx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xJonathanx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xJonathanx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xJonathanx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xJonathanx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xJonathanx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xJonathanx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xJonathanx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xJonathanx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xJonathanx has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Depends on the age. Older guys seem to find it effective. I'm 22, and I have tried alot of TT products to no avail.
    Having trouble growing?
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=732835

I'm just a regular dude iron619's Avatar
    iron619 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iron619 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iron619 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iron619 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iron619 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iron619 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iron619 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iron619 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iron619 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iron619 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iron619 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Red face search and read

Originally Posted by 1bigcoop
    This supplement has been thoroughly discussed and addressed. The following is a reply that I posted in a similar thread that may answer your question:

Originally Posted by iron619
    Save your money and buy supplements that will actually benefit you. (protein, multi's, oils, creatine...etc)

"RESULTS: There was no significant difference between Tribulus terrestris supplemented groups and controls in the serum testosterone...androstenedione...or luteinizing hormone...All results were within the normal range. The findings in the current study anticipate that Tribulus terrestris steroid saponins possess neither direct nor indirect androgen-increasing properties."

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/q...038&query_hl=3

"Supplementation with tribulus does not enhance body composition or exercise performance in resistance-trained males."

~~http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/q...39&query_hl=10

Or for a simplier read, check out Big Cat's article....scroll down to the Tribulus and testosterone paragraph.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/catsci1.htm
    USMC: 1999-2003; 2009-Current

USPA / USAPL

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/iron619

Strength Training Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=765147

Hero. Psycho. Insomniac. Skigazzi's Avatar
    Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by BOMARKSF
    The Cadillac of this genre would have to be Controlled Labs Blue Rhino. I have tried several and BR really kicks my ass! Try that one if you really want to know what trib is all about. .

What you are feeling here is the Yohimbe and caffeine running through your veins.
    Last edited by Skigazzi; 11-10-2005 at 12:16 PM.
    The Dark Knight...Rises.

tmxwatch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tmxwatch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tmxwatch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tmxwatch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tmxwatch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tmxwatch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tmxwatch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tmxwatch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tmxwatch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tmxwatch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tmxwatch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by BOMARKSF
    Well, I have nothing scientific to offer, but I will share this. I have a very high baseline testosterone level right now (won't go into why), which my body tries to counteract. When I take trib, seems like that pops the lid off and I immediately notice more aggressive behavior, more energy, increased libido and my prostate swells up like a grapefruit! The last thing is mainly because I am over 40, I doubt that younger guys would experience this. The Cadillac of this genre would have to be Controlled Labs Blue Rhino. I have tried several and BR really kicks my ass! Try that one if you really want to know what trib is all about. Like a lot of this stuff, what works for one may not necessarily work for another.
    It definaetly works but you gotta get a high protodioscin and total saponin containing trib product. As for the Blue Rhino, I saw a lab report somewhere (I'm gonna try to find it and let you know where it was but I do recall it being a reliable source, I'll find it today) that said that the label on BR was was off what was actually in it. They claim 30% protodioscin and it was less then 20% and they claim like 80% total saponins and its really less then 50%. They are scamming you dude.

Hero. Psycho. Insomniac. Skigazzi's Avatar
    Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by tmxwatch
    It definaetly works but you gotta get a high protodioscin and total saponin containing trib product. As for the Blue Rhino, I saw a lab report somewhere (I'm gonna try to find it and let you know where it was but I do recall it being a reliable source, I'll find it today) that said that the label on BR was was off what was actually in it. They claim 30% protodioscin and it was less then 20% and they claim like 80% total saponins and its really less then 50%. They are scamming you dude.
    Its not a scam, hell all Trib is a scam IMO, BR is placebo in a bottle in my eyes. Take something that says its gonna increase test, and suddenly you feel a rush of energy, and you think its working, plus the yohimbe might aid erection quality, again giving the user an impression of hormonal changes...but there is no hormonal change.
    The Dark Knight...Rises.

iziromeoizi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iziromeoizi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iziromeoizi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iziromeoizi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iziromeoizi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iziromeoizi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iziromeoizi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iziromeoizi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iziromeoizi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iziromeoizi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iziromeoizi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    tried it, useless. My trainer said he talked to a doctor about it and the doc said your better off doing a cycle. I dont promote that either. If u wanna see a increase in size simply eat more

dcw3672 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dcw3672 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dcw3672 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dcw3672 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dcw3672 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dcw3672 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dcw3672 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Still cannot believe this is one of the best selling supplements.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...light=tribulus

I'm just a regular dude iron619's Avatar
    iron619 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iron619 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iron619 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iron619 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iron619 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iron619 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iron619 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iron619 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iron619 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iron619 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iron619 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Cool

Originally Posted by iron619
    This supplement has been thoroughly discussed and addressed. The following is a reply that I posted in a similar thread that may answer your question:
    Bump my own response. The effectiveness of pure tribulus is yet to be proven. Re-read my previous response earlier posted in this thread that contains the links to the PudMed reports which addresses the effectiveness, or lack thereof, of pure tribulus supplementation.
    USMC: 1999-2003; 2009-Current

USPA / USAPL

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/iron619

Strength Training Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=765147

Bog4rt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    As with alot of supplements you are going to get a "depends" answer from most questions. I've been using TT in conjunction with a Ecdysterone. You won't see any gains in the gym, but the TT helps me in the area I have the most trouble in for conditioning, which is apetite. When it comes to alot of the natural test boosters I really feel its on a case by case basis whether your body is going to know what to do with it, or just flush it out of your system. I don't feel that using a TT by itself would be beneficial for any serious builder, but would be a good supplement to use in conjunction with an anabolic compound.

BOMARKSF has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BOMARKSF has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BOMARKSF has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BOMARKSF has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Wink Yep-yep

Originally Posted by Skigazzi
    What you are feeling here is the Yohimbe and caffeine running through your veins.
    I am sure you are right. The power of suggestion is a potent thing. Someone tells you to try this, and you will feel this and that, and your mind goes to work! That's how all these supplement companies make a fortune.

tomo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tomo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tomo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tomo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tomo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Tribulus

THIS IS FROM THIS WEBSITES STORE

Tribulus terrestris is a testosterone enhancer. Studies show that it works very well when stacked with DHEA and androstenedione. It increased testosterone levels in a different way, however, than either DHEA or andro do. Instead of being a testosterone precursor, it leads to the production of the luteinizing hormone (LH). When LH levels are increased, the natural production of testosterone also increases. LH is a hormone that also deals with sex drive.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/trib.html

whutevr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whutevr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whutevr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whutevr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whutevr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whutevr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whutevr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whutevr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whutevr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    It's worked for me (T-Bomb II and Vitrex).

marcmathews has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marcmathews has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marcmathews has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marcmathews has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marcmathews has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marcmathews has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marcmathews has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marcmathews has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marcmathews has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marcmathews has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marcmathews has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I hate it when companys but stimulates in a product just so people can "feel it working" Biggest marketing ploy every
    Anything you need you can get at 7-11

391rippy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 391rippy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 391rippy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 391rippy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 391rippy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 391rippy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 391rippy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 391rippy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 391rippy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 391rippy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 391rippy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Da Main Man
    define works,

it May increase libido
    it May increase a state of well being
    it May have a placebo effect in terms of making you feel like your getting a test boost coz it makes you horny

it does NOT increase test level that are going to give you gains in the gym
    it can make you horny or maybe more aggressive, but won't make you stronger or bigger
    Prime Signature Real Estate for Rent
    Advertise Here!

elfo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

It works

For me it works, and heavily.

I started taking tribulus about 2 years ago. I wanted to try a few of the not-so-proven natural methods so I took them mostly one at a time for about 2-3 months each.

I was testing Ginseng, Tribulus, Yohimbe and Sarsaparilla. The only thing I still take is Tribulus.

I went through a full jar of sarsaparilla and although it had a nice effect on my digestive system, it didn't seem to enhance my workouts in any way.

About ginseng I am not sure. I was taking it in combination with other stuff, so it is possible that some of the intial positive effects I got from Tribulus were due to its combination with Ginseng.

Yohimbe gave me a feeling similar to that I got using an ephedra product, a weird uncomfortable sensation. I didn't take much of it before putting it away, the reviews for it were too negative.

As for Tribulus,
    It is hard to describe the effect unless defining it as a clear boost of testosterone. I did not have my levels tested, but the results were too obvious to doubt them.

I was feeling more energyzed, healthier, stronger, faster recovery, etc. I also had a boost of selfsteem. Not that my selfsteem was low, but I started to feel powerful out of the blue. I compare it to feeling like an 800lb gorilla. I honestly wasn't afraid of anything, not even cars. I was kindda wanting to get mugged or something and was semi-unconciously putting myself in the wrong place at the wrong time hoping something would happen (walking the wrong streets at night when I could just as easily take a cab - stopping fights in bars, etc), I felt invincible (I mix my workouts with a bit of martial arts), and the only reason I never had to defend myself is that I think people could sense the way I felt, everybody looked at me differently - including girls.

It became a problem. I was turning into a jerk. I began not caring about other people's opinions or feelings and that was being reflected often in my relationship with friends (especially females). I did quite a few things that seemed natural at first and I was later sorry for - not a common trait in my normal personality. A friend pointed out that it must had been related to the "pills" I was taking and she was right. I stopped taking Tribulus and my 800lb gorilla attitude faded away during the following weeks.

I now take Tribulus in 2-3 month periods with a rest in between. I would say you need to take it as instructed for about 3 weeks before you can start noticing the difference. I haven't given Tribulus a chance to turn me into a "jerk" again (or maybe I control it better now), so I can't really say if that was just a newbie result or not, but I can tell you that I can feel the boost from Tribulus everytime I start taking it - and I do get that 800lb gorilla sensation as well, but now in a more reasonable way (I do am afraid of cars now

Also, I may be a special case. I had the feeling that my testosterone levels were below normal before taking Tribulus - although I have no scientific prove either way.

Hope this helps.

blazeny is on a distinguished road. (+10) blazeny is on a distinguished road. (+10) blazeny is on a distinguished road. (+10) blazeny is on a distinguished road. (+10) blazeny is on a distinguished road. (+10) blazeny is on a distinguished road. (+10) blazeny is on a distinguished road. (+10) blazeny is on a distinguished road. (+10) blazeny is on a distinguished road. (+10) blazeny is on a distinguished road. (+10) blazeny is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by elfo
    For me it works, and heavily.

I started taking tribulus about 2 years ago. I wanted to try a few of the not-so-proven natural methods so I took them mostly one at a time for about 2-3 months each.

I was testing Ginseng, Tribulus, Yohimbe and Sarsaparilla. The only thing I still take is Tribulus.

I went through a full jar of sarsaparilla and although it had a nice effect on my digestive system, it didn't seem to enhance my workouts in any way.

About ginseng I am not sure. I was taking it in combination with other stuff, so it is possible that some of the intial positive effects I got from Tribulus were due to its combination with Ginseng.

Yohimbe gave me a feeling similar to that I got using an ephedra product, a weird uncomfortable sensation. I didn't take much of it before putting it away, the reviews for it were too negative.

As for Tribulus,
    It is hard to describe the effect unless defining it as a clear boost of testosterone. I did not have my levels tested, but the results were too obvious to doubt them.

I was feeling more energyzed, healthier, stronger, faster recovery, etc. I also had a boost of selfsteem. Not that my selfsteem was low, but I started to feel powerful out of the blue. I compare it to feeling like an 800lb gorilla. I honestly wasn't afraid of anything, not even cars. I was kindda wanting to get mugged or something and was semi-unconciously putting myself in the wrong place at the wrong time hoping something would happen (walking the wrong streets at night when I could just as easily take a cab - stopping fights in bars, etc), I felt invincible (I mix my workouts with a bit of martial arts), and the only reason I never had to defend myself is that I think people could sense the way I felt, everybody looked at me differently - including girls.

It became a problem. I was turning into a jerk. I began not caring about other people's opinions or feelings and that was being reflected often in my relationship with friends (especially females). I did quite a few things that seemed natural at first and I was later sorry for - not a common trait in my normal personality. A friend pointed out that it must had been related to the "pills" I was taking and she was right. I stopped taking Tribulus and my 800lb gorilla attitude faded away during the following weeks.

I now take Tribulus in 2-3 month periods with a rest in between. I would say you need to take it as instructed for about 3 weeks before you can start noticing the difference. I haven't given Tribulus a chance to turn me into a "jerk" again (or maybe I control it better now), so I can't really say if that was just a newbie result or not, but I can tell you that I can feel the boost from Tribulus everytime I start taking it - and I do get that 800lb gorilla sensation as well, but now in a more reasonable way (I do am afraid of cars now

Also, I may be a special case. I had the feeling that my testosterone levels were below normal before taking Tribulus - although I have no scientific prove either way.

Hope this helps.

which brand did u take , and how much did u take everyday.

elfo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The only one I have tried is the Optimus 625:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/opt/trib.html

It instructs 1-2 capsules daily. I began with 1, then 2 and eventually was taking an average of 3 per day.

These days I normally take 1 per day and 2-3 per day for a couple of weeks when seriously working out.

I'll start taking it with ginseng again and will post my results in a few weeks.

GTv8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GTv8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GTv8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GTv8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GTv8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GTv8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GTv8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GTv8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GTv8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GTv8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GTv8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This topic will be debated forever, but there are many, many people who feel they have benefited from the use of Tribulus. I agree there is not much scientific support for tribulus but this also applies to many other supplements that many people take.

I have tried only two Trib supplements, Instone Forza-T and Blue Rhino. The Forza-T gave me a great sense of well being and I noticed my muscles felt much harder (in a good way). Unfortunately I felt absolutely nothing with Blue Rhino other than maybe a slight buzz from the yohimbe.

sjl25 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sjl25 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sjl25 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sjl25 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sjl25 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sjl25 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sjl25 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sjl25 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sjl25 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sjl25 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sjl25 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If anybody uses *********'s Androtest (I've seen a few users on the boards using it for PCT), C N W has a comparable product called "Tribulus Extreme" for less than half the price. (And it is encapsulated.)

Synicus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Synicus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Synicus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Synicus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Synicus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Synicus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Synicus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Synicus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Synicus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Synicus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Synicus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    C N W has a comparable product called "Tribulus Extreme" for less than half the price. (And it is encapsulated.)
    Interesting. Why don't you get some and let us know how it works? These questions about Tribulus are getting ridiculous. Both C N W and USPlabs are claiming to have the highest quality trib around, bla bla protodioscin %.

I noticed USPlabs jacked the price up from 22 to 30 on their trib product.

It would be good if someone did a "controlled" test to see if it works very well.
    Hey USPLabs, if I buy some of your PowerFull will you send me a bottle of your trib product for free so I can test it out?

hogghead has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    most things i have heard is that they only work if you need help in your sex life

thad62 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I just started taking ON Tribulus 625mg (twice a day morning and night) and Primaforce ZMA (before sleep) two weeks ago and I have noticed a steady strength increase each week. I also have started acquiring some acne and an increased sex drive, I'm pretty sure that = more testosterone. I read some forums that say the more expensive trib. products don't increase the benefits of it and I'm happy with the results I have gotten. It seams to work for me, but everybody is different.
    Last edited by thad62; 02-25-2006 at 03:02 PM.

deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I think it is mild test booster at best. It does help with libido though. Supplementation, in my opinion, should be left to those who are over 30-35 for max benefit.
    "I just use my muscles as a conversation piece, like someone walking a cheetah down 42nd Street." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Heretic....

Registered User realchance_love's Avatar
    realchance_love has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

tribulus works for me but...

tribulus seems to work for me, but the effects are really short. i get a boost in confidence, libido, sense of well being, ability to lift heavier and the girls around me seem to gravitate toward me. all of a sudden i feel like a super star. but, it only last for 30mins to 1 hour if lucky. i take the bulgarian tribulus from vitamin world. 250mg 40% saponins.

i can actually feel the second at which the stuff triggers my testosterone. it's a great feeling.

i feel so good on it, i don't want to develop a tolerance, so only take it before going out or working out and only 1 capsule at a time.

is there a way to sustain the effects other than taking higher doses? if i could maintain the tribulus high throughout the whole day, it would alter the way i live my life.

tribulus has no effect on my erection, but the libido is way up while on it.

tongkat ali works well for me as well. i can do double the amount of pull ups while on it. usually can only do 15 or so sober, but on tongkat ali i can do about 35. i feel ultra-aggressive on the stuff. tribulus makes me feel like a rock star, tongkat ali makes me feel like a gangsta. it makes my erections not harder, but the duration of the erection is longer. my cock is still erect after ejaculation. tongkat ali effects last for a few days, i wish tribulus lasted for days too.

also, i have tried dhea. boosts my sense of well-being and effects the rigidity of my hardons. it makes me aggressive like tongkat but a little milder. maybe it's because i'm using time-release with 25mg only.

i'm trying yohimbe right now. it boosts my energy bigtime. i feel like i talk louder than usual. everything i do seems to get exaggerated. erections are harder, more so than dhea. but, i think it's so powerful that it makes me feel drained a little.

ginseng doesn't make me feel that much different. but, for some reason the people around me feel like i'm very confident while on it. also, while on ginseng people's emotional attacks don't have much effect on me. maybe it's making me psychologically tougher, than having a physical effect.

i'm 32.

if anyone has figured out how to sustain the tribulus effects please let me know. 30mins - 1 hour is not enough. do i have to just keep taking the **** all day long? i was thinking there might be a tribulus tea i can just keep sipping on all the long. or a tribulus chewing gum. man, if i can be on the tribulus high all day long... i would be unstoppable. seriously, while on it, all the women with big titties seem to find their way around me. all the girls seem like they are in a trance from the testosterone energy i am letting off.