Thread: Tennis elbow

Rolandb1963 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rolandb1963 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rolandb1963 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rolandb1963 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rolandb1963 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rolandb1963 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rolandb1963 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rolandb1963 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rolandb1963 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rolandb1963 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rolandb1963 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Tennis elbow

I am sure I am not alone with this and figured I'd ask.

What are safe/good arm exercises when you have tennis elbow?

Had it in both arms after my arm workout Friday, my right arm has cleared up but my left has not, it is actually hurting as I type this.

I have not lifted since but I am going to do shoulders today with a tennis elbow brace on.

I will probably not work my back this week either but would like exercises for that also.

any help would be appreciated.
    It's never to late!

mathey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mathey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mathey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mathey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mathey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mathey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mathey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mathey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mathey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mathey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mathey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    one thing I did was switch from regular curl to hammer curls which seemed to help...I'm also going to try switching from regular chins to parallel grip chins, to see if that helps.

Baldsnake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldsnake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldsnake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldsnake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldsnake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldsnake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldsnake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldsnake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldsnake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldsnake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldsnake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Suppliment 1000mcg. sub-lingual B-12 (for the Cobalt...the red in the B-12) and 5mg. of Manganese. Together they form a co-enzyme which reduces tendonitis.

Rolandb1963 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rolandb1963 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rolandb1963 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rolandb1963 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rolandb1963 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rolandb1963 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rolandb1963 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rolandb1963 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rolandb1963 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rolandb1963 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rolandb1963 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    What about taking glucosomine or lukota? Would those help or are they just for joint pain.

My shoulder workout went well with no pain at all.

Did military press, dumbell presses, machine flies and shrugs. Tried to do front barbell raises and felt like it start to hurt so I canned them.
    It's never to late!