Eat4Performance Not4Taste $P!Ke$Tr!kE's Avatar
    $P!Ke$Tr!kE has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) $P!Ke$Tr!kE has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) $P!Ke$Tr!kE has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) $P!Ke$Tr!kE has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) $P!Ke$Tr!kE has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) $P!Ke$Tr!kE has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) $P!Ke$Tr!kE has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Unhappy Read If You Want To....Motivation, Need Help...

O.K first of all please listen to my speech
    I have been training on and off for some couple of year probably just 1 or 2. So I am always PUMPED up when I watch WWE or chat on this forum, or just watch any action film (S.W.A.T)

My problem is that I always quit BB then just eat junk.....then afterwards, I feel guilty, then I start again. This really P#$$#S me off >:O

I really want to stay in this sport, but I keep on quiting and I'm always on a lag of motivation.

It's also very hard for me to eat healthy and drink water...

If anyone have had the same problem here, please comment and tell me how to keep motivated.

Thank You in Advance
    Height: 5'8"
    Bodyfat: 16%
    Weight: 154 lbs/70 KG
    Cutting

Monday 05 Dec. 2005 - Monday 12 Dec. 2005 -
    72 KG/159 lbs 70 KG/154 lbs

Monday 19 Dec. 2005 - Monday 26 Dec. 2005 -
    N/A N/A

Monday 02 Jan. 2005 - Monday 09 Jan. 2005 -
    N/A N/A

*GOAL*140 lbs/64 KG

image101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) image101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) image101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) image101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) image101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) image101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) image101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) image101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) image101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) image101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) image101 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Willpower and discipline.
    It's just mind over matter, bro.

keiga will become famous soon enough. (+50) keiga will become famous soon enough. (+50) keiga will become famous soon enough. (+50) keiga will become famous soon enough. (+50) keiga will become famous soon enough. (+50) keiga will become famous soon enough. (+50) keiga will become famous soon enough. (+50) keiga will become famous soon enough. (+50) keiga will become famous soon enough. (+50) keiga will become famous soon enough. (+50) keiga will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Next time your about to eat junk food say to your self "will this food help me with my bodybuilding goals?'. You half to get in the mind set of eating for performance not taste.But its okay to have cheat meals once in awhile. but you have to plan the cheat meals out so you dont feel so guilty afterwards.hope this helps and good luck.remember to never loose sight of your goals.
    if your reading this, GOOD NEWS! your still alive, don't waste your chance to fully experience it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    3 month Santa shred Challenge.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=119353121

Current weight: 215
    Goal By Dec 31, 2009 200lbs.

readOnly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have just the right thing for you .Be an angry lifter, like me. When the whole day someone pisses you off ,maybe you piss yourself .Then hit the gym bust those weights . One day i went to gym and I thought that the weights were laughing at me (ahhhh bad grammar -i go hit the gym) .I wass realy in the mood.After that workout the weights didnt laught , so didnt I.

Flash_Bang_85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flash_Bang_85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flash_Bang_85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flash_Bang_85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flash_Bang_85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flash_Bang_85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flash_Bang_85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flash_Bang_85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flash_Bang_85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flash_Bang_85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flash_Bang_85 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    No point off picking up weights if ur not gona stick to it, theres no motivation tht will change ur mind set, from what u wrote i can easly tell u an't gona take it serously, so save urself the hassle put down the iron nd pick up a quaterpounder or wateva macdonalds do now instead.

$P!Ke$Tr!kE has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) $P!Ke$Tr!kE has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) $P!Ke$Tr!kE has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) $P!Ke$Tr!kE has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) $P!Ke$Tr!kE has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) $P!Ke$Tr!kE has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) $P!Ke$Tr!kE has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

BodyBuilding

Originally Posted by Flash_Bang_85
    No point off picking up weights if ur not gona stick to it, theres no motivation tht will change ur mind set, from what u wrote i can easly tell u an't gona take it serously, so save urself the hassle put down the iron nd pick up a quaterpounder or wateva macdonalds do now instead.
    Thanks for the reply, but I am going to stick with it (seem you want some McDonald's aye?)

Thanks for the replies guys - I will try to stick with those stuff.....weights better not laugh at me :@ i will KILL THEM !!!!!! >:X

I will try to eat no junk food at all....mind is the power.....

Thanks again guys
    Cutting

N/A N/A

N/A N/A

*GOAL*140 lbs/64 KG

sfk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sfk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Spike bro -

One thing you CANNOT go without for determination, is goal setting.

What do you want to acheive? why are you lifting?

I think you should write down a whole list of what drives you, whether it be to pick up the hot babes, or to be stronger then all your mates. Whatever it is, write it down and remember to look at it at the beginning of every day just to remind yourself what it is you are doing it for.

Thx man reps for you
    Cutting

N/A N/A

N/A N/A

*GOAL*140 lbs/64 KG