ambercairney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Lean Tea Pre-workout

I just bought the pre-workout Lean Tea from Body War.
    Body War Lean Tea Highlights:

-10 potent metabolism and energy boosting ingredients
    -Support hydration, fat loss and mental focus
    -Delicious taste and easy to mix
    -Body War Lean Tea Review & Ingredients

I've had it twice now before the gym and have noticed it has been making me tired and not giving me energy.
    Has anyone else had this pre-workout before and how has it worked for you?

chamelious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chamelious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chamelious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chamelious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chamelious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chamelious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chamelious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chamelious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chamelious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chamelious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chamelious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ambercairney View Post
    I've had it twice now before the gym and have noticed it has been making me tired and not giving me energy.
    Has anyone else had this pre-workout before and how has it worked for you?
    Different substances affect people in different ways. Even if this supplement works really well for someone else, it isn't going to make it work for you.

If this supp is having the opposite effect its meant to, i'd suggest discontinuing use. Try coffee or something pre workout, IMO they are really not worth the £££.
    My band: www.thesunexplodes.com

LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Read the label, and it looks more like a "fat burner" than a preworkout. Quotes are because fat burners are tend to be nonsense that makes a marginal difference at best. And at $60, you shouldn't waste your money. There are better preworkouts for that much, and less. Depending on what you're looking for (energy, pump, focus, etc) of course.

If you just want some energy, coffee works, and it saves a lot of money.

And if you're worried about fat loss, just stick to a calorie deficit, fat burners won't do the work for you.
    PRs: 95lbs/126lbs/212lbs
    Next Goals: 100lbs/150lbs/215lbs