MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Beast Sports Nutrition's Super Test Review

First I'd like to say that I was unable to run a full 8 weeks of Super Test like is recommended, but I was able to run the product for 2 full weeks at the full dosage.

As a disclaimer, I will say that at the time I used Super Test, I was a representative of the company, but that will in no way reflect my review of this product, or other products of theirs. I made the decision to leave the company, so I assume that would clear up any ideas that I would be biased in favor of the company.

On to the review...

Beast Sports Nutrition's Super Test

Super Test
    Serving Size 4Tablets
    Servings Per Container 30

Amount Per Serving % DV*
    Proprietary Blend 2270mg
    Testosterone Boosting Anabolic Complex
    Steroid Saoibin Factors***
    25-D-Spirosta-3, 5-Diene
    5-Alpha-Furost-20(22)-En-12-One-3 Beta, 26-Diol
    5-Alpha-Furostan-12-One-3 Beta, 22, 26-Triol
    Protodioscin
    ***From Bulgarian Tribulus Terrestris 40% Protodioscin And 60% Total Steroid Saponins
    Testofen (50% Fenuside), TongKat Ali (100:1 Extract), Safed Musli Extract, Rhodiola Risea (3.5 % Rosavins), Insian Ginseng (8% Withanolides), Vitex Agnus Castus (4:1 Extract) Cissus Quadrangularis (20% Ketosteroids), Cytanotis Vaga (20%-Hydroxy-Ecdysterone), Brazillian Ginseng.

NITRIC OXIDE BOOSTING COMPLEX 500mg
    Arginine Orotate, Arginine Ethylester, Di-Arginine Malate
    Arginine-Alpha-Keto-Glutarate
    ESTROGEN SUPPRESSION COMPLEX 200mg
    20% Japanese Knotweed Extract, Diindolymethanem, Calcium D-Glucarate
    DHT SUPPRESSION COMPLEX 150mg
    Urtica Dioica Extract, Pygeum Africanum (4:1 Extract), Pumpkin Seed (10:1 Extract)

LIVER & KIDNEY DETOXIFICATION COMPLEX 190mg
    Milk Thistle Extract (80% Silumarin), Cranberry Extract (5% Anthocyanins)
    VITAMIN & OROTIC ACID MINERAL COMPLEX 230mg
    Vitamin B-6, Magnesium Orotate, Zinc Orotate
    * Based on a 2000 calorie diet.
    ** Daily Value not established
    Other Ingredients
    Di-Calcium Phosphate, Stearic Acid, Croscarmellose Sodium, Pregelatinized Starch, Microcrystalline Cellulose

Pill Size: The pills were very small and easy to swallow. 4 per serving and they could easily be downed all at the same time if that's how you roll...Some of the smallest pills I've used so far. 10/10
    Effects: While I only used this for two weeks, and most Tribulus based test boosters say they take that long to kick in, if nothing else I noticed a ton of increased hardness. My muscles were always pumped basically for the whole two weeks I was on it. I have, since taking it, decided that it could have something to do with the Nitric Oxide boosting complex, with all the arginine, etc. but whatever it was I was pumped and I loved it.

As it's been a while since I've taken it, I don't remember having strength gains, but I don't recall having lost any strength while I was on it either.

Since I'm not sure if it boosted my test any, but I am sure that it kept me pumped all of the time, my score for effects will be 7/10.

If it weren't so expensive I would consider looking into a full cycle of this product in the future. But for what it's worth, if you're not a tribulus hater (I have no opinion either way), you could consider looking into it. Beast always has promotions going on so it's probably possible to get a chance at picking some up for free at some point.

7/10

As a note, I've never used any other tribulus based Test Booster in order to compare this on. My final score is based on the fact that I was pumped all the time, but have no way of knowing if this product would have boosted my test levels.

ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    thanks for the review micah

SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nice review I am going to give that a try
    PreSurge = Pre WO.

ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Sapper564 View Post
    Nice review I am going to give that a try
    you interested Sap...shoot me a PM

NeoRudyx is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoRudyx is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoRudyx is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoRudyx is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoRudyx is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoRudyx is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoRudyx is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoRudyx is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoRudyx is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoRudyx is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoRudyx is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Thanks for the review Micah!!!

Unleash Your Beast! Super Scoop's Avatar
    Super Scoop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Super Scoop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Super Scoop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Super Scoop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Super Scoop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Super Scoop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Super Scoop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Super Scoop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Super Scoop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Super Scoop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Super Scoop has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Thanks for the feedback Micah!!
    Beast Sports Nutrition Representative
    "Unleash your Beast!"
    www.beastsports.com
    superscoop@BeastSports.com

Our Bodybuilding.com Store Page:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/beast/beast.htm

Beast Sports Nutrition: Past, Present, and Future
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=96207801#post96207801

Disclaimer: The above is my opinion only. It does not represent the official opinion of Beast Sports and should not be taken as medical advice.