snoopwestside has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Liquidized Tuna.......

HOW IS IT MADE? WHAT IS IT MIXED WIV? PLEASE HELP.......

fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Wink Yuck

Ewwwwww!
    Psalm 121

Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Re: Yuck

Originally posted by fitnessman
    Ewwwwww!
    LOL I've never heard of it. Unless it's just the kind you put in a blender and whip it untill it is liquid. That does sound pretty rancid......blah

Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Thumbs down thats just gross...

I was hungry until I read this.. hehe..
    Anxed

Pull another face
    rip another hide
    steal the waning moon
    from a dying bride
    all the world must die
    all the world must die
    ripped and skinned alive...

Southrnrebel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Southrnrebel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Southrnrebel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Southrnrebel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Southrnrebel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Southrnrebel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Southrnrebel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Southrnrebel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Southrnrebel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Southrnrebel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Southrnrebel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Cool

Ive never hear of it either....sounds like it would taste terrible!
    Don't let up while your enemy is wounded. Be like the wolfpack. Hunt and harass and nip and chew until the sons of bitches are lying on the ground bleeding to death and in shock. Then bite their neck so they die.

mr_jason has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mr_jason has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mr_jason has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mr_jason has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mr_jason has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mr_jason has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mr_jason has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Thumbs down Yucks?

Why don't you just eat it out of the can? I like it. Somehow you always get less satisfaction when drinking something than when eating it.

Oh and besides, it sounds gross.

Super Jacked has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking

YUMMY! I always drink the tuna juice out of the can. It's my favorite part!!

Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally posted by Super Jacked
    YUMMY! I always drink the tuna juice out of the can. It's my favorite part!!
    The tuna juice doesn't bother me any as well, but liquidized tuna, and drinking the whole thing....GAG

BenLee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BenLee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BenLee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BenLee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BenLee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

ewwwwwww dude

don't you like to enjoy your food?

Azzazzin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Azzazzin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Azzazzin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Azzazzin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Azzazzin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Azzazzin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Azzazzin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Azzazzin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Azzazzin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Azzazzin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Azzazzin is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Is it ok to drain the water or should I be drinking it?

IronLoader has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronLoader has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronLoader has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronLoader has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronLoader has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronLoader has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronLoader has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronLoader has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronLoader has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronLoader has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronLoader has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i tried it once,

drank a bit
    was rough

so i thought sod it be a man and down it.

i downed half of it b4 i gagged on all the little bits and vommited.

when i smell tuna it reminds me and i feel sick,

i would advise against it cos it really put me off tuna
    I am going to keep on training until my back has grown a back of its own.

Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally posted by Azzazzin
    Is it ok to drain the water or should I be drinking it?
    Just drain the water and eat it all.

Babs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Babs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Babs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Babs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Babs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Babs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Babs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Babs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Babs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Babs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Babs is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I don't know, if it made eating tuna quicker then I'd be all for it.

snoopwestside has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thanks for the replys...............

I have tried it several times now but i dont know what do mix with it? I have tried mixing it with whey protein powder ( chocolate and strawberry ) and milk but it still tastes horrible - i hate the taste of tuna!

Valcore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Valcore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Valcore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Valcore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Valcore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Valcore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Valcore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Valcore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Valcore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Valcore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Valcore will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You actually tried it? that sounds rough.

Maybe satay sauce for a peanut flavour would be alright...... well, better tasting.

fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Talking Capsules

Hey! I got it! Buy empty capules and smash the tuna into them! Then take them like pills! Probably be about 100 or so, but thats better than eating it!

I am joking

I hate canned tuna, Fresh tuna steaks are awesome though.
    Psalm 121

LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally posted by Babs
    I don't know, if it made eating tuna quicker then I'd be all for it.

Yeah definately, i swear it takes abot 25 minutes for me to get through 1 can and i need about a litre of water to drink with it just to stop me puking.
    WOW, STRONG TEA - MY BRUV FITNESSMAN

One of the most educational threads thats ever been posted. Thankyou DF1, madcow, Dom etc for increasing my knowledge on training tenfold. http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=591896

I mix mine up with some mustard, to give it a kick...Plus a gallon of water to get it down too

Bulldog13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bulldog13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bulldog13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bulldog13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bulldog13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bulldog13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bulldog13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bulldog13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bulldog13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bulldog13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bulldog13 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    TUNA SHAKE BABY!!!

THROW A CAN IN SOME WATER IN A BLENDER!

PUREE IT!!!

HOLD NOSE!!

STAND OVER TOILET!!!

SLAM IT BABY!!

It is painful, but it can be done.
    The Battle is Lost. Why continue the fight? Because it is the struggle of the self will against the pervading trash that would have you serve instead of joining your place at the Left hand in unity with the unknowable inspiration that flows from the void!
    Love the transformation of the will into many facets of the beast and revel in its banality!
    WILL TO POWER!

peternorth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peternorth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peternorth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peternorth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peternorth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peternorth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peternorth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peternorth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peternorth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peternorth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peternorth is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i guess you can dehydrate it like beef jerky and grind it, then mix it with something like protein factory's non flavored casein formula for that extra kick.
    if you don't mind it, it doesn't matter

cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000)
    i can down a can of tuna in 4 minutes

oceanbaby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ick! I also eat mine with mustard. If I'm not in a hurry I mix a can with an egg white and fry it into a patty in a non-stick pan - kinda kills the strong taste -- then I kill what's left of the tuna taste with mustard. As far as a tuna shake, I think I read that Mike Mattarazzo mixes his in a blender with diet Coke. I can't even imagine how that would taste good but the body building has taught me 2 things: 1) if it tastes good, it's not good for you and
    2) if it doesn't hurt then you aren't lifting heavy enough....