ineedcreatine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

A bunch of questions!!!!

ok im tryin to find out what are the chepest supplements that will work. First which protein is good that will last longer than bs muscletech protein. Also what is a good creatine to take and can i mix it with the protein shake? when i take the creatine do i take it every day or jus days i work out? and when i first start taking it do how much do i take? last question... i heard ephadrine gives u problems with ur heart like heart attack or stroke in long term. is it true?

Younggunz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Younggunz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Younggunz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Younggunz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Younggunz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Younggunz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Younggunz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Younggunz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Younggunz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Younggunz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Younggunz will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Re: A bunch of questions!!!!

Originally posted by ineedcreatine
    ok im tryin to find out what are the chepest supplements that will work. First which protein is good that will last longer than bs muscletech protein. Also what is a good creatine to take and can i mix it with the protein shake? when i take the creatine do i take it every day or jus days i work out? and when i first start taking it do how much do i take? last question... i heard ephadrine gives u problems with ur heart like heart attack or stroke in long term. is it true?
    First off...Read the sticky thread above the says "READ THIS BEFORE POSTING"

Assuming you won't do this again, I'll aswer your questions as fast as I can...

1. Get a cheap 5lbs whey concentrate; Optimum, Prolab...ect

2. Any creatine will do the trick as long as you are getting the powder and not falling for the liquid crap advertisements and such. Just get any brand creapure.

3. Yes, you can mix it with your protein shake, but add some simple sugars to it.

4. Take creatine every day!

5. Load creatine for 5 days at about 20grams per day, then cut back to 7 grams.

6. Ephedra will not hurt your heart. Those that get heart problems with the use of ephedra already had heart problems that were not checked out or were ignored.

From now on, please use the search botton before posting a thread. Thank you.
    "Building muscle is a science, and as such must have conclusions brought through by scientific, technical, methodical, and exact means...not by hearsay, gossip, and unfounded information. " - Younggunz
    "This is a matter of science -- your feelings mean **** all." -Par
    "You are my bitch." - BigCat

Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Re: Re: A bunch of questions!!!!

Originally posted by Younggunz

2. Any creatine will do the trick as long as you are getting the powder and not falling for the liquid crap advertisements and such. Just get any brand creapure.

3. Yes, you can mix it with your protein shake, but add some simple sugars to it.

I could have not said it any better.

6. Ephedra will not hurt your heart. Those that get heart problems with the use of ephedra already had heart problems that were not checked out or were ignored.

Registered User Big Daddy Chemo's Avatar
    Big Daddy Chemo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

ADMIN @ anabolicminds.com

"PUSH!!!"
    - Drill Sergeant Velarde, 1993

And I haven't stopped yet...

-----------------------------------------------

If you lend your friend $10K and you never see him again it was probably worth it.

windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Baggio20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

2. Any creatine will do the trick as long as you are getting the powder and not falling for the liquid crap advertisements and such. Just get any brand creapure. or ultrapure

3. Yes, you can mix it with your protein shake, but add some simple sugars to it.-preferably 25g dextrose and 25g maltodextrin-

D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Does everyone have a quote fetish or something - is it really necessary to have the same thing posted 5 times?
    "my grocery bill looks like a ransom note"

Blacksmith is just really nice. (+1000) Blacksmith is just really nice. (+1000) Blacksmith is just really nice. (+1000) Blacksmith is just really nice. (+1000) Blacksmith is just really nice. (+1000) Blacksmith is just really nice. (+1000) Blacksmith is just really nice. (+1000) Blacksmith is just really nice. (+1000) Blacksmith is just really nice. (+1000) Blacksmith is just really nice. (+1000) Blacksmith is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by D&G
    Does everyone have a quote fetish or something - is it really necessary to have the same thing posted 5 times?
    Never quit!

supersatellite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supersatellite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supersatellite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supersatellite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supersatellite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supersatellite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supersatellite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supersatellite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supersatellite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supersatellite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supersatellite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Bloody hell, I didn't realise we had so many parrots here
    'Ain't Nothing to it but to do it'
    'Lightweight'
    Ronnie Coleman

Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

supersatellite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supersatellite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supersatellite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supersatellite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supersatellite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supersatellite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supersatellite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supersatellite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supersatellite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supersatellite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supersatellite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

OK my turn

'Lightweight'
    Ronnie Coleman

I know something that'll get on your nerves get on your nerves, I know something that'll get on your nerves get on get on your nerves

'Lightweight'
    Ronnie Coleman

Younggunz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Younggunz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Younggunz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Younggunz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Younggunz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Younggunz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Younggunz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Younggunz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Younggunz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Younggunz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Younggunz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    So, should we make this a sticky? LOL
    "Building muscle is a science, and as such must have conclusions brought through by scientific, technical, methodical, and exact means...not by hearsay, gossip, and unfounded information. " - Younggunz

ineedcreatine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    muahhahahaha i have started a sticky!!!!!!!!!!!!
    mauahahhahhahha

Tryin_ 2 Grow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    mauahahhahhahha
    Dont be laughing, they are trying to get it into your skull what to do.

Get it??
    Stop Looking At Me Swan!

mauahahhahhahha
    Proud day for you and your family.

LMAO