randombrandon is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) randombrandon is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) randombrandon is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) randombrandon is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) randombrandon is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) randombrandon is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) randombrandon is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) randombrandon is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) randombrandon is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) randombrandon is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) randombrandon is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Looking for a good program...( build muscle + cut fat weight )

Anyone know of a good useful program? all help appreciated.

theACEofSPADES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theACEofSPADES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theACEofSPADES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theACEofSPADES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theACEofSPADES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theACEofSPADES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theACEofSPADES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theACEofSPADES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theACEofSPADES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theACEofSPADES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theACEofSPADES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The program Im on is working well. Only been using it for 3 weeks and Im seeing good results. Journals in my sig if your interested.
    ★☆★ Full-Time Philadelphia Eagles Fan ★☆★

100% 中國人

USMC Infantry

randombrandon is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) randombrandon is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) randombrandon is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) randombrandon is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) randombrandon is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) randombrandon is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) randombrandon is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) randombrandon is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) randombrandon is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) randombrandon is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) randombrandon is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    haha your the same size as me... hope it works... What exactly to you want to do with your body bulk cut? gain muscle?

theACEofSPADES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theACEofSPADES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theACEofSPADES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theACEofSPADES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theACEofSPADES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theACEofSPADES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theACEofSPADES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theACEofSPADES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theACEofSPADES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theACEofSPADES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theACEofSPADES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by randombrandon View Post
    haha your the same size as me... hope it works... What exactly to you want to do with your body bulk cut? gain muscle?
    Well Im using it to be LEAN and ATHLETIC at the same time. Lift 4 days a week and do HIIT on the off days, which are 3. Diet well and drink protein. Diet is #1, HIIT is #2 and the lifting is #3.

If your really interested I would go to Joe DeFranco's website where I got this program...

http://www.defrancostraining.com/articles/articles.htm

He lists a whole bunch of lifts and exercises that YOU get to choose from which is great and you decide what fits you best, which is what i like, you dont have to follow somebody elses exact program.

If you have any other questions PM me and Ill do my best to answer.

100% 中國人

USMC Infantry

mopar95neon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ripped in 5 weeks in the new Muscle & Fitness magazine on page 172. I am starting it on 22 Dec 2007. I will let you know if it works.
    SIG 220R, The real muscle.

Originally Posted by mopar95neon View Post
    Ripped in 5 weeks in the new Muscle & Fitness magazine on page 172. I am starting it on 22 Dec 2007. I will let you know if it works.
    Is that the one with T.O. on the cover?

I was thinkin about getting it.

100% 中國人

USMC Infantry