pgun3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pgun3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pgun3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pgun3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pgun3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pgun3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pgun3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pgun3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pgun3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pgun3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pgun3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

SAN Tight how does it make you feel

I just started taking SAN Tight yesterday and about 4 hours later I kept feeling like I was going to throw up. It may not of been the product itself, I guess I will find out today. So far I haven't necessarily had that feeling. I was just wondering if it has made others feel different.

Thanks
    Penny

CodiMac will become famous soon enough. (+50) CodiMac will become famous soon enough. (+50) CodiMac will become famous soon enough. (+50) CodiMac will become famous soon enough. (+50) CodiMac will become famous soon enough. (+50) CodiMac will become famous soon enough. (+50) CodiMac will become famous soon enough. (+50) CodiMac will become famous soon enough. (+50) CodiMac will become famous soon enough. (+50) CodiMac will become famous soon enough. (+50) CodiMac will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    tight like a tiger

Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Was it on an empty stomach you took it?
    Don't Support Companies that are suing me!!

Lonny says
    "Supplement your weakness"

pgun3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pgun3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pgun3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pgun3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pgun3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pgun3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pgun3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pgun3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pgun3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pgun3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pgun3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

san tight

Well I took it about 35 minutes after I had eaten. I really didn't know if it was the product or something else. I am beginning to wonder it if it was the peppercinis(spelt wrong), hot peppers I am eating also. I am not totally sure!

Do you know of an easier way to keep track of the posts I make? I had to go thru 7 pages before I could find it.

Thanks so much

Penny

Seroph4x is just really nice. (+1000) Seroph4x is just really nice. (+1000) Seroph4x is just really nice. (+1000) Seroph4x is just really nice. (+1000) Seroph4x is just really nice. (+1000) Seroph4x is just really nice. (+1000) Seroph4x is just really nice. (+1000) Seroph4x is just really nice. (+1000) Seroph4x is just really nice. (+1000) Seroph4x is just really nice. (+1000) Seroph4x is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by pgun3
    Well I took it about 35 minutes after I had eaten. I really didn't know if it was the product or something else. I am beginning to wonder it if it was the peppercinis(spelt wrong), hot peppers I am eating also. I am not totally sure!

Do you know of an easier way to keep track of the posts I make? I had to go thru 7 pages before I could find it.

Thanks so much

Penny
    go to Thread SubscriptionNotification Type:

and click no email notification and go to ur user cp and you can see the thread there

You fibro'd my algia! TommyTuffGuy's Avatar
    TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Thumbs up

I just started taking SAN Tight yesterday and about 4 hours later I kept feeling like I was going to throw up. It may not of been the product itself, I guess I will find out today. So far I haven't necessarily had that feeling. I was just wondering if it has made others feel different.

Thanks
    Penny
    "Fresh, dressed like a million bucks, slipp'd on my blue socks and my 'all white' chucks"

screwbol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) screwbol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) screwbol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) screwbol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) screwbol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) screwbol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) screwbol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) screwbol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) screwbol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) screwbol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) screwbol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Makes me ill. I'm pretty sure the guggelsterones are responsible for the nausea I experience--syntrax's guggle product and Hot-Rox does it, too. Secondly, I can't take the yohimine hcl--gives me goosebumps and reduces bloodflow to my extremeties along with terrible jitters and anxiety. Aggrevates my prostate and gives me a headache, too. The day after, I feel like my eyes have been microwaved. Hate it hate it hate it.
    Last edited by screwbol; 11-07-2005 at 09:49 AM.

Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000)
    How many times have you taken it? If it was your first time, i suggest trying it again to make sure it is the Tight! and not other factors.

I've tried it a few times and never noticed anything like that, nor have i noticed anything like that from each of the ingredients seperately.
    Don't Support Companies that are suing me!!

Lonny says
    "Supplement your weakness"

san tight

I have been using it since saturday (4days) and yesterday I noticed that I felt jittery at work (no nausea) and I had a terrible time sleeping (which usually happens to me during the week anyways but it seemed worse). I am sure I just need to get used to the stuff.

Penny