SwoleNeck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SwoleNeck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SwoleNeck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SwoleNeck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SwoleNeck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SwoleNeck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SwoleNeck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SwoleNeck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SwoleNeck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SwoleNeck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SwoleNeck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Why is working out so addicting?????

I've been lifting for 2 years now and i never had it like i do now. Im starting to see some really good results and i literally cannot go a day without lifting. I was sick for 5 days and i didn't lift. Didn't drive me crazy but I REALLY wanted to workout so bad. I just love doing it. Anyone else feel the same way? Just wondering is it just me or is this something you develop once you start to see real gains.

southparkbbb is just really nice. (+1000) southparkbbb is just really nice. (+1000) southparkbbb is just really nice. (+1000) southparkbbb is just really nice. (+1000) southparkbbb is just really nice. (+1000) southparkbbb is just really nice. (+1000) southparkbbb is just really nice. (+1000) southparkbbb is just really nice. (+1000) southparkbbb is just really nice. (+1000) southparkbbb is just really nice. (+1000) southparkbbb is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by SwoleNeck View Post
    I've been lifting for 2 years now and i never had it like i do now. Im starting to see some really good results and i literally cannot go a day without lifting. I was sick for 5 days and i didn't lift. Didn't drive me crazy but I REALLY wanted to workout so bad. I just love doing it. Anyone else feel the same way? Just wondering is it just me or is this something you develop once you start to see real gains.
    the gyms secretly hide a chemical in the equipment that absorbs into your skin when you use them, causing you to crave the chemical more and more, therefore becoming addicted to lifting.

not srs

steenbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) steenbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) steenbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) steenbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) steenbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) steenbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) steenbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) steenbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) steenbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) steenbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) steenbuilder is just really nice. (+1000)
    Results. The more you see, the harder you want to workout.

Daniel Larson 2024 RainingBlood's Avatar
    RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    For me, it's an addiction to confidence. When I lift, I feel great about myself. When I don't life, I feel insecure and like I'm a piece of ****.
    Attract toxic girls but I'm not toxic crew
    Always the victim crew
    Pure Michigan crew
    Lana Del Rey > Taylor Swift crew

SwoleNeck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SwoleNeck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SwoleNeck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SwoleNeck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SwoleNeck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SwoleNeck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SwoleNeck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SwoleNeck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SwoleNeck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SwoleNeck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SwoleNeck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by RainingBlood View Post
    For me, it's an addiction to confidence. When I lift, I feel great about myself. When I don't life, I feel insecure and like I'm a piece of ****.

I completely agree. I feel GREAT after i lift and i see all my muscles pop out. When i don't lift i feel frail.

j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    The body starts to "remember" how it was built as we evolved and being big and strong was beneficial to your survival...before we transformed into a society of fat asses. I feel like it's a revival of certain instincts that drive us to be big and strong like had to be when we hunted our own food and had to drag it back to camp.
    "When you fall into a pit, you either die or get out."

jeulz is on a distinguished road. (+10) jeulz is on a distinguished road. (+10) jeulz is on a distinguished road. (+10) jeulz is on a distinguished road. (+10) jeulz is on a distinguished road. (+10) jeulz is on a distinguished road. (+10) jeulz is on a distinguished road. (+10) jeulz is on a distinguished road. (+10) jeulz is on a distinguished road. (+10) jeulz is on a distinguished road. (+10) jeulz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    endorphin, you produce it when after you lift because you look better, you did something good for yourself and then the brain basically tells u 'I LIKE THAT, GET MORE OF THAT'. and there you are back at the gym

tronske will become famous soon enough. (+50) tronske will become famous soon enough. (+50) tronske will become famous soon enough. (+50) tronske will become famous soon enough. (+50) tronske will become famous soon enough. (+50) tronske will become famous soon enough. (+50) tronske will become famous soon enough. (+50) tronske will become famous soon enough. (+50) tronske will become famous soon enough. (+50) tronske will become famous soon enough. (+50) tronske will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    everyone has the greatest desire to be recognized. recognition= confidence. confidence= happiness. happiness= loving life. thats just the way i look at it.

Registered User musclemaniac123's Avatar
    musclemaniac123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclemaniac123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclemaniac123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclemaniac123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclemaniac123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclemaniac123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclemaniac123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclemaniac123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclemaniac123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclemaniac123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclemaniac123 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Don't question it, just do it.

KieranGH is on a distinguished road. (+10) KieranGH is on a distinguished road. (+10) KieranGH is on a distinguished road. (+10) KieranGH is on a distinguished road. (+10) KieranGH is on a distinguished road. (+10) KieranGH is on a distinguished road. (+10) KieranGH is on a distinguished road. (+10) KieranGH is on a distinguished road. (+10) KieranGH is on a distinguished road. (+10) KieranGH is on a distinguished road. (+10) KieranGH is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Several main reasons, serotonin being released is one.

Location: Haverfordwest, Wales, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Paulie1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulie1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulie1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulie1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulie1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulie1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulie1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulie1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulie1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulie1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulie1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Results...a sexy mistress.

First day back this year for me..oh my how I missed the pump and the sound of iron clashing. It's a helluva drug tbh. I love that massive like pump you get when you push those final reps. I'll always be a gym dude now until I get old. The best activity I can do and feel so great on those real positive days.

What makes it even more amazing is that you can have an average week where you feel crap, but still turn up for the next week wanting it more.
    I have a good joke about water retention. But I'm going to hold onto it for now.

eZbreeZe is on a distinguished road. (+10) eZbreeZe is on a distinguished road. (+10) eZbreeZe is on a distinguished road. (+10) eZbreeZe is on a distinguished road. (+10) eZbreeZe is on a distinguished road. (+10) eZbreeZe is on a distinguished road. (+10) eZbreeZe is on a distinguished road. (+10) eZbreeZe is on a distinguished road. (+10) eZbreeZe is on a distinguished road. (+10) eZbreeZe is on a distinguished road. (+10) eZbreeZe is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hahaha people always joke about gym addictions, thing is OP, I'm with you on this one, this ****'s like crack. I always feel down taking a day off.
    Life is good.

theredpilljournal

Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    real life RPG

ChristoBr94 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChristoBr94 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChristoBr94 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChristoBr94 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChristoBr94 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChristoBr94 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChristoBr94 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChristoBr94 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChristoBr94 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChristoBr94 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChristoBr94 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by j1akey View Post
    The body starts to "remember" how it was built as we evolved and being big and strong was beneficial to your survival...before we transformed into a society of fat asses. I feel like it's a revival of certain instincts that drive us to be big and strong like had to be when we hunted our own food and had to drag it back to camp.
    Omg I phacking love you. That's the most beautiful post I've ever read in all of my bodybuilding forum experience. My penis sneezed?!?!

JoshuaB93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JoshuaB93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JoshuaB93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JoshuaB93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JoshuaB93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JoshuaB93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JoshuaB93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JoshuaB93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by RainingBlood View Post
    ^^^this, I love the feeling after a good workout!

Locomotive has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Locomotive has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Locomotive has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Locomotive has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Locomotive has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Locomotive has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Locomotive has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Locomotive has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Locomotive has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Locomotive has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Locomotive has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    seeing progress, having fun, making friends, gaining confidence, etc

Registered User KrazyEyezKillah's Avatar
    KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    OP, it's just you, no one else on bodybuilding.com is addicted to lifting.

Brb stealing brothers car so I can go to the gym

CMNNHS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CMNNHS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CMNNHS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CMNNHS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CMNNHS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CMNNHS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CMNNHS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CMNNHS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CMNNHS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CMNNHS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CMNNHS has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by SwoleNeck View Post
    It's not an addiction, it's a lifestyle and your body has become used to it.

Like eating, when your body is hungry, it shows you and you eat.
    When your body wants more, you lift
    Giving up is not an option.

Browning4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Browning4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Browning4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Browning4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Browning4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Browning4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Browning4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Browning4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Browning4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Browning4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Browning4 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Can't get enough of it. I hate rest days, makes my day feel incomplete.