Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Lazie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Lazie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Lazie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Lazie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Lazie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Lazie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Lazie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Lazie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Lazie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Lazie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Lazie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Chipped tooth - hurts to eat...

I have a chipped tooth, now it hurts to eat. Its on the top of the side of my mouth, towards the middle side. Whenever I put pressure on the tooth it hurts and feels VERY VERY cold. I tried to chew with that tooth, and it hurt so bad and I cant even eat on that side of my mouth now. What should I do, and what would the dentist do if I went there? Also how do I brush my teeth, by the way I spit out the piece of tooth that got chipped and its at the top of the tooth that got chipped.

I'm Here 2 Bring The Pain _STL_15_'s Avatar
    Stats: 5'9", 228 lbs
    BodyPoints: 4023
    _STL_15_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) _STL_15_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) _STL_15_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) _STL_15_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) _STL_15_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) _STL_15_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) _STL_15_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) _STL_15_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) _STL_15_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) _STL_15_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) _STL_15_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit _STL_15_'s BodySpace

Wink

Go to the dentist.
    "Either Stand Behind Our Troops or Be Prepared to Stand Infront of Them!!!"

"It is better to judged by 12, Than to be carried by 6"

"You ask me why I carry so much gear??? I ask you why you are not prepared?"

Btw I Rep Back

Fav Teams- STL Cardinals, RedSocks, Patriots, Rams, Mizzou (Unless it's against OU Sooners), OU Sooners #1

Lazie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Lazie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Lazie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Lazie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Lazie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Lazie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Lazie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Lazie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Lazie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Lazie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Lazie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by _STL_15_
    Go to the dentist.
    Yea but im scared...I dont want them putting drills in my mouth. I knew I should have worn a mouth piece, now I cant eat or brush my teeth on that side, it freezes when I put pressure on it. The dentist will want to drill my tooth and fix it and sh*t. I dont want to put up with that pain. Also I wanted to gain more weight now I wont be able to eat because im so depressed it hurts. This sucks I just wish the tooth got knocked out instead of chipped.

Stats: 5'5", 140 lbs
    BodyPoints: 9318
    Sir Benchalot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sir Benchalot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sir Benchalot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sir Benchalot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sir Benchalot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sir Benchalot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sir Benchalot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sir Benchalot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sir Benchalot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sir Benchalot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sir Benchalot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Sir Benchalot's BodySpace
    Yeah I hate it when I go online and I have a problem, and people are like "Go see the doctor NOW"

Well it's like WTF

That doesn't help

Stats: 6'1", 192 lbs
    BodyPoints: 49843
    sword_ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sword_ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sword_ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sword_ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sword_ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sword_ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sword_ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sword_ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sword_ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sword_ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sword_ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit sword_'s BodySpace
    They are just going to put enamel on your tooth and mold it..then smooth it out.
    Athletic Edge Nutrition Online & South Texas Territory Rep
    sword@aenutrition.com

CURRENT AEN SALES! http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163270111

Misc Strength Crew Founder.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152322393

MMA brah

Σ B.A.P.F.L Σ

Masculist #1

Originally Posted by sword_
    They are just going to put enamel on your tooth and mold it..then smooth it out.
    Smooth it out? Its the sharp tooth, like you know next to the 2 bottom tooth in the middle, there is the sharp ones next to them. It is sharp man I am so scared!!!!!

Exotic Game Hunter NuggzTheNinja's Avatar
    BodyPoints: 26060
    NuggzTheNinja has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NuggzTheNinja has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NuggzTheNinja has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NuggzTheNinja has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NuggzTheNinja has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NuggzTheNinja has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NuggzTheNinja has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NuggzTheNinja has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NuggzTheNinja has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NuggzTheNinja has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NuggzTheNinja has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit NuggzTheNinja's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Lazie
    I have a chipped tooth, now it hurts to eat. Its on the top of the side of my mouth, towards the middle side. Whenever I put pressure on the tooth it hurts and feels VERY VERY cold. I tried to chew with that tooth, and it hurt so bad and I cant even eat on that side of my mouth now. What should I do, and what would the dentist do if I went there? Also how do I brush my teeth, by the way I spit out the piece of tooth that got chipped and its at the top of the tooth that got chipped.
    Ya mon...you need to go to da dentist.

Lottamercy.
    A professor of the world's second oldest profession.

_STL_15_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) _STL_15_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) _STL_15_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) _STL_15_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) _STL_15_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) _STL_15_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) _STL_15_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) _STL_15_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) _STL_15_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) _STL_15_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) _STL_15_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Sir Benchalot
    Yeah I hate it when I go online and I have a problem, and people are like "Go see the doctor NOW"

Well it's like WTF

That doesn't help
    Well, I don't know about you guys but Im not a dentist. I've had them chipped and pretty much you go to the dentist or let it go and hope it gets better.

Btw I Rep Back

Fav Teams- STL Cardinals, RedSocks, Patriots, Rams, Mizzou (Unless it's against OU Sooners), OU Sooners #1

Well, I don't know about you guys but Im not a dentist. I've had them chipped and pretty much you go to the dentist or let it go and hope it gets better.
    It wouldnt bother me, its just it gets so cold and so senitive when anything touches it and puts a little or alot of pressure on it. It like gets frozen and just so very sensitive. Im just scared because its going to hurt when the dentist does something. I just want the sensitiveness and coldness to go away so I can eat regular or atleast brush my teeth. I just wish the tooth would of fell out instead of being chipped.

It wouldnt bother me, its just it gets so cold and so senitive when anything touches it and puts a little or alot of pressure on it. It like gets frozen and just so very sensitive. Im just scared because its going to hurt when the dentist does something. I just want the sensitiveness and coldness to go away so I can eat regular or atleast brush my teeth. I just wish the tooth would of fell out instead of being chipped.
    Only thing I can think of is get some sensodine tooth paste. Try that if you have to oragel that tooth, then brush.

Btw I Rep Back

Only thing I can think of is get some sensodine tooth paste. Try that if you have to oragel that tooth, then brush.
    I guess I will just brush the other side of my mouth today and use mouthwash. But what is this gel, is it something that will take away from the sensitiveness and coldness that I am feeling? I will go out and buy it tommorow, so maybe I wont have to see a dentist.

Stats: 5'6", 160 lbs
    BodyPoints: 4681
    Roach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Roach's BodySpace
    If you go to the dentist, and whatever he does actually hurts to fix your problem, that pain is only going to last a few days. If you do nothing, you could have the pain for some time...

RoAcH
    S&P crew
    ---
    PSN: Az-RoAcH
    ---
    Life isn't fair, it's just fairer than death, that's all.
    ---
    ツ Forever Alone Crew ツ
    ---
    The truth about life: it is not safe, you will get hurt a lot, and you'll ride all the way home burnt beyond belief

I guess I will just brush the other side of my mouth today and use mouthwash. But what is this gel, is it something that will take away from the sensitiveness and coldness that I am feeling? I will go out and buy it tommorow, so maybe I wont have to see a dentist.
    The gel numbs your tooth. That way you could brush without pain. The tooth paste should get rid of the sensitiveity.

Btw I Rep Back

The gel numbs your tooth. That way you could brush without pain. The tooth paste should get rid of the sensitiveity.
    Thanks, ill go out and look to buy something like that tommorow.

Registered User Gamebreaker3233's Avatar
    Stats: 6'2", 175 lbs
    BodyPoints: 671
    Gamebreaker3233 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gamebreaker3233 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gamebreaker3233 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gamebreaker3233 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gamebreaker3233 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gamebreaker3233 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gamebreaker3233 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gamebreaker3233 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gamebreaker3233 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gamebreaker3233 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gamebreaker3233 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Gamebreaker3233's BodySpace
    Ive chipped my tooth 3 times...just goto the dentist and they will make a fake and add it on to the real. It's not that bad you don't even have to get numbed for it.

Originally Posted by Gamebreaker3233
    Ive chipped my tooth 3 times...just goto the dentist and they will make a fake and add it on to the real. It's not that bad you don't even have to get numbed for it.
    HELL NA... I rather keep it as it is, I just want the stupid sensitivity to stop and the coldness I get. Its only when I touch it, if it stops ill be fine. I just hate how it gets all sensitive and you cant move because thats how sensitive it is, you just freeze up. I dont care about the chip or anything, its barely noticeable unless pointed out.

Dump, I need to know for tommorow.

Stats: 5'5", 140 lbs
    BodyPoints: 9318
    Sir Benchalot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sir Benchalot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sir Benchalot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sir Benchalot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sir Benchalot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sir Benchalot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sir Benchalot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sir Benchalot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sir Benchalot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sir Benchalot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sir Benchalot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Sir Benchalot's BodySpace
    i cant help u but let me try to help u

1. the dentist is a professional and he's seen all of this before... anything he does would be standard procedure... regular joe dental work... nothing to fret about...

2. it seems like you're in pain ("brush 1/2 of my teeth")... think about it this way... if ur REALLY in pain, u'd be begging for someone to come and help u relieve ur pain... seems like nuthin else is working... gotta go to the professionals! thats' what they're here for

Stats: 5'11", 196 lbs
    BodyPoints: 23825
    LECTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LECTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LECTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LECTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LECTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LECTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LECTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LECTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LECTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LECTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LECTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit LECTER's BodySpace

Exclamation

Just shoot yourself in the face and you'll forget about your tooth, and we won't be bothered by you idiotic posts anymore...

Originally Posted by Sir Benchalot
    i cant help u but let me try to help u

1. the dentist is a professional and he's seen all of this before... anything he does would be standard procedure... regular joe dental work... nothing to fret about...

2. it seems like you're in pain ("brush 1/2 of my teeth")... think about it this way... if ur REALLY in pain, u'd be begging for someone to come and help u relieve ur pain... seems like nuthin else is working... gotta go to the professionals! thats' what they're here for
    Well when I woke up today, it felt alot better... and I brushed everything except that 1 tooth. So maybe it is healing, and not very bad. I will wait it out, and I dont want to be in more pain, because a dentist. Im not in pain or anything anymore now, I should be fine.