Miller Time has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Unhappy Drinking alcohol + Superdrol?

I started my superdrol cycle 4 days ago and am currently taking 10 mg a day. Last night I met some buddies at the bar and had about 4 drinks. How bad is this for me while I am on SD? The most I drink is once a week, and I am taking support supps for my liver. Thanks for your input in advance

Boxing11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boxing11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boxing11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Im starting a cycle in about 2 weeks and I am going to completely quit drinking while takin it, I might have a drink or 2 during pct.

Originally Posted by Boxing11
    Im starting a cycle in about 2 weeks and I am going to completely quit drinking while takin it, I might have a drink or 2 during pct.
    yeah thats what I said too just stay far far away from bars

nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Dont drink on SD man.. Take some time off drinking..
    Any questions on the Air Force and how it can help meet your needs PM me!

dbish77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbish77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbish77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbish77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbish77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbish77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbish77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbish77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbish77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbish77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbish77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Haha, your name is Miller Time and you have a drinking problem...whoda thunk it???

Tilldeath is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tilldeath is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tilldeath is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tilldeath is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tilldeath is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tilldeath is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tilldeath is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tilldeath is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tilldeath is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tilldeath is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tilldeath is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    bad bad bad idea, sd is a dieuretic alone, along with alcohol, this will cause excess stress on liver because of toxins building up from lack of water going to liver. Along with the fact both put excess stress on liver. On top of that I'm pretty sure that even with liver sups. you'll still be doing some type of damage to liver with SD alone. Not worth it and by the fact that you are drinking I assume you haven't fully researched this cycle. don't do it and seriously re evaluate what you are doing. Besides you shouldn't drink period if you looking to put on muscle.
    "We'll burn that bridge when we come to it"

chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Don't drink on SD. You're probably alright that one time but I wouldn't do it anymore.
    Panthers/Tar Heels/Hurricanes/Durham Bulls

dbish77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbish77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbish77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbish77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbish77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbish77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbish77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbish77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbish77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbish77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbish77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Tilldeath
    bad bad bad idea, sd is a dieuretic alone, along with alcohol, this will cause excess stress on liver because of toxins building up from lack of water going to liver. Along with the fact both put excess stress on liver. On top of that I'm pretty sure that even with liver sups. you'll still be doing some type of damage to liver with SD alone. Not worth it and by the fact that you are drinking I assume you haven't fully researched this cycle. don't do it and seriously re evaluate what you are doing. Besides you shouldn't drink period if you looking to put on muscle.
    Well...that's not EXACTLY why it stresses your liver, but your point is valid nonetheless .

xGhostinGx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xGhostinGx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xGhostinGx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xGhostinGx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xGhostinGx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xGhostinGx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xGhostinGx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xGhostinGx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xGhostinGx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xGhostinGx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xGhostinGx is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by dbish77
    Haha, your name is Miller Time and you have a drinking problem...whoda thunk it???

ROFL. I was thinking the samething. I dont know why 'alchies' think they can take SD.

Originally Posted by xGhostinGx
    ROFL. I was thinking the samething. I dont know why 'alchies' think they can take SD.
    Man!! They pop them 'roids an git SWOLE!!!!! u jus a hata!!! Don't hate the playa...HATE THE GAME!

Hilarious guys, but my last name is Miller. Its kind of a joke....

thanatopsis will become famous soon enough. (+50) thanatopsis will become famous soon enough. (+50) thanatopsis will become famous soon enough. (+50) thanatopsis will become famous soon enough. (+50) thanatopsis will become famous soon enough. (+50) thanatopsis will become famous soon enough. (+50) thanatopsis will become famous soon enough. (+50) thanatopsis will become famous soon enough. (+50) thanatopsis will become famous soon enough. (+50) thanatopsis will become famous soon enough. (+50) thanatopsis will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Miller Time
    I started my superdrol cycle 4 days ago and am currently taking 10 mg a day. Last night I met some buddies at the bar and had about 4 drinks. How bad is this for me while I am on SD? The most I drink is once a week, and I am taking support supps for my liver. Thanks for your input in advance
    If you cannot cease drinking for the duration of your cycle and PCT you really don't have any business using something like this. I'm not trying to be condescending but this is a SERIOUS product that you are ingesting and unless you are fully prepared to dedicate yourself to it you really should shy away from it. One slip-up I can understand and should not be overly detrimental, but be prepared to stay completely away from alcohol for the remainder or if you feel that you cannot do that you may want to consider stopping the cycle now and running a short PCT.
    - Jacob
    - Out of the game for a few years... getting back into it to lose some weight.
    - 11/1/11 -- 202 lbs (started 90% Vegetarian diet)
    - 11/25/11 -- 195 lbs
    - 12/8/11 -- 193 lbs

Originally Posted by Miller Time
    Hilarious guys, but my last name is Miller. Its kind of a joke....
    I don't get it.

granitekonig has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) granitekonig has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) granitekonig has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) granitekonig has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) granitekonig has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) granitekonig has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've never taken SD, but I have been on 1AD+4AD. I went out to the bars two different times with the buddies while on that cycle and distinctly remember regretting it. Regardless of the precautions one takes with PCT and ancilliary supplements such as Milk Thistle, you are still messing with your body's hormones and chemical make up. I'm a firm believer that each cycle of anything, steroid or prohormone, permanently changes the body. It's cellular adaptation. That said, SD is nothing to take lightly. Don't drink. It's a science project of sorts. You want to see how your body will adapt to the experiment. Don't f*ck it up by giving your body more to handle. A lot of people have damaged livers and don't even realize it. I'd say a glass of red wine at the most is okay. Just my two cents.
    "He who attacks must vanquish. He who defends must merely survive." - Kahn

29 yrs old.
    190lbs. 5'11
    360lb bench
    Natural testosterone manipulation so far...
    ...researching the perfect steroid cycle

The Wolf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Wolf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Wolf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Wolf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Wolf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Wolf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Wolf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Wolf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Wolf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Wolf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Wolf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    No matter which pro-hormones you are taking, all of them require you to stop drinking. Period.

sean4104 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sean4104 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sean4104 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sean4104 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sean4104 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sean4104 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sean4104 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sean4104 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sean4104 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sean4104 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sean4104 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I agree with the no drinking thing. But at the same time, where are the studies that clarify just how toxic SD is? It seems like mere speculation as to the toxicity of the product. For instance...in relation to alcohol, how many drinks is a dose of superdrol? I am on here pretty often and dont remember seeing any solid info on this topic. Nonetheless, I would still rather be safe than sorry. Just becuase you cant feel this methylated compound pounding on your liver doesnt mean that it isnt doing damage. Get it?

Hooligan_PT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Hooligan_PT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Hooligan_PT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Hooligan_PT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Hooligan_PT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Hooligan_PT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Hooligan_PT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Hooligan_PT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Hooligan_PT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Hooligan_PT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    why dont u drink with ure budys having a good diet and training,instead of taking chemicals.I bet that 4 weeks of SP is more armfull to ur liver than 6 months drinking a day or 2 a week .Chose life and enjoy will u can

Mikey1 is just really nice. (+1000) Mikey1 is just really nice. (+1000) Mikey1 is just really nice. (+1000) Mikey1 is just really nice. (+1000) Mikey1 is just really nice. (+1000) Mikey1 is just really nice. (+1000) Mikey1 is just really nice. (+1000) Mikey1 is just really nice. (+1000) Mikey1 is just really nice. (+1000) Mikey1 is just really nice. (+1000) Mikey1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    for the love of god......if your not dedicated enough to keep a good diet and quit drinking, then you shouldnt even be near the stuff

American Hunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) American Hunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) American Hunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) American Hunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) American Hunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) American Hunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) American Hunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) American Hunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) American Hunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) American Hunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) American Hunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    don't drink on cycle, just do some lines instead. after your cycle+PCT, enjoy life and drink up!

snotnose has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) snotnose has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) snotnose has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) snotnose has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) snotnose has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've been sober since 1991. I just finished a sd cycle and I can't imagine drinking alcohol and being on sd at the same time. SD don't play.

American Hunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) American Hunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) American Hunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) American Hunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) American Hunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) American Hunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) American Hunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) American Hunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) American Hunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) American Hunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) American Hunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Talking

Originally Posted by snotnose
    I've been sober since 1991. I just finished a sd cycle and I can't imagine drinking alcohol and being on sd at the same time. SD don't play.
    Congratulations! You win a cookie.

kendog will become famous soon enough. (+50) kendog will become famous soon enough. (+50) kendog will become famous soon enough. (+50) kendog will become famous soon enough. (+50) kendog will become famous soon enough. (+50) kendog will become famous soon enough. (+50) kendog will become famous soon enough. (+50) kendog will become famous soon enough. (+50) kendog will become famous soon enough. (+50) kendog will become famous soon enough. (+50) kendog will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by American Hunk
    Congratulations! You win a cookie.
    He def. deserves some big chocolate chunks in there.

Tilldeath is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tilldeath is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tilldeath is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tilldeath is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tilldeath is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tilldeath is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tilldeath is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tilldeath is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tilldeath is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tilldeath is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tilldeath is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I also would like to see a study or documented case on effects of SD on liver. Just think it would be good info, not doubting that it does do damage.
    "We'll burn that bridge when we come to it"

Flashover is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flashover is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flashover is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flashover is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flashover is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flashover is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flashover is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flashover is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flashover is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flashover is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flashover is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I did a search but couldn't find anything & I didn't want to start a new thread but what about Diesel Test and alcohol? DT is a test booster but will it do a lot of damage to the liver as well or are test boosters fairly safe if you have a couple beers one night a week max?

PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000) PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000) PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000) PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000) PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000) PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000) PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000) PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000) PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000) PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000) PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Flashover
    I did a search but couldn't find anything & I didn't want to start a new thread but what about Diesel Test and alcohol? DT is a test booster but will it do a lot of damage to the liver as well or are test boosters fairly safe if you have a couple beers one night a week max?
    DT would have fairly no effects on liver, so thats not the concern. However, you must think about alcohol in terms of how it will effect your goals:

Originally Posted by PSKlifter
    Whether your goal is building muscle mass or cutting fat, then you should be aware of the negative effects that alcohol can have on you and your goals. Alcohol acts directly on cell membranes and intracellular metabolism. It serves as a preferred metabolic fuel and depending on the frequency and amount consumed, alcohol can suppress the utilization of fat. Alcohol provides 7 calories per gram. So you're getting a lot of empty calories that just are not used for building muscle mass. These calories can promote fat storage as well as reduce your consumption of high-quality, high- protein nutrients essential for building muscle mass. For those reasons, if you're trying to shed fat and get cut, you should greatly limit your consumption of alcohol. Not only that, when you drink, there are hormonal changes that occur within your body that could have a direct impact on building muscle mass. One is the reduction of testosterone in your blood and another is the increased conversion of testosterone to estrogen -- resulting in the elevation of estrogen that leads to increased fat depositing, gynecomastia, and fluid retention. Over the short term, alcohol acts as a diuretic and it can impair protein synthesis as well as your immune function. Another negative effect alcohol has on building muscle is that it can deplete minerals that are critical to muscle growth. This includes the depletion of magnesium, potassium, and calcium. Alcohol also depresses the central nervous system, impairing strength and mental capacities. It can bring on mood swings and other behavioral problems that go way beyond the realm of gaining muscle. (from Big Cat originally I believe)

Just something to think about.

Originally Posted by PSKlifter
    Alcohol interferes with the metabolism of protein and fat in the liver, and alcohol causes impaired production of pancreatic enzymes needed for fat metabolism. An inability to mobilize body fat and high blood lipid (fat) levels may result. Liver glycogen may become depleted along with an inability of the liver to form new glucose. (2) The end result is the body of the alcohol user will have a strong tendency to store body fat and a very hard time gaining or maintaining lean body mass. An alcohol user's energy, strength and endurance levels will drop hindering the desire to exercise, further complicating the problem.
    Just some things to consider.

2. Leiber, C.S. The nutritional effects of alcohol. In: Total Nutrition: the Only Guide You'll Ever Need. New York: St. Martin's Press, 1995. pp 348-358.

Just fyi