regor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) regor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) regor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) regor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) regor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) regor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) regor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Been gone awhile

I haven't been to this site since July 3, 2007. I will turn 54 in January and I just wanted to share my progress photos to date with anyone here that would be interested. My goal was to loose weight and bodyfat, I have done both and continue with both. Weight loss is slow but my muscle growth is looking good to me. Anyway, hope someone has a look and although my transformation isn't a remarkable one compared to others, to me its the best thing I have ever done for myself and feel really good about it.
    "Burn the fat, Feed the Muscle"

Athena has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Athena has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Athena has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Athena has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Athena has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Athena has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Athena has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Athena has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Athena has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Athena has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Athena has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by regor View Post
    I haven't been to this site since July 3, 2007. I will turn 54 in January and I just wanted to share my progress photos to date with anyone here that would be interested. My goal was to loose weight and bodyfat, I have done both and continue with both. Weight loss is slow but my muscle growth is looking good to me. Anyway, hope someone has a look and although my transformation isn't a remarkable one compared to others, to me its the best thing I have ever done for myself and feel really good about it.
    Looking good! Any other photos or progress on the legs and back?

How about progress on weights increasing in workouts? Your overall weight is going down, but let's make sure you're not losing too much muscle in the process...

Pretty Hardcore is a name known to all. (+5000) Pretty Hardcore is a name known to all. (+5000) Pretty Hardcore is a name known to all. (+5000) Pretty Hardcore is a name known to all. (+5000) Pretty Hardcore is a name known to all. (+5000) Pretty Hardcore is a name known to all. (+5000) Pretty Hardcore is a name known to all. (+5000) Pretty Hardcore is a name known to all. (+5000) Pretty Hardcore is a name known to all. (+5000) Pretty Hardcore is a name known to all. (+5000) Pretty Hardcore is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Looking good!

Slow and steady, that's the best way to loose weight. It's a marathon, not a sprint. Good luck.