clulpn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Supplements for an average person?

What else would be good for someone who lifts 3-4 days a week and doesn't really want to gain mass. My main goal is just to lose some body fat and tone up a little. I'm not trying to get jacked or anything like that. I have whey protein, is anything else really needed besides that?

sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Search "fat burner" in this forum.
    Take a look at all 57 bazillion discussions on it.

deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Just stick to the basics.

Creatine - improves strength and muscle recovery
    Fish Oil - tons of health and joint benefits
    Multi-vitamin - to make sure you arent deficient on any minerals/vitamins/etc. that might limit you

Maybe:

Green Tea Extract - provides TONS of health benefits, can aid in burning fat
    Vitamin D3 - most people are very deficient, and most multi-vitamins dont provide enough
    Beta-alanine - has shown to improve muscle endurance

All of this stuff, except for the Multi-vitamins, are usually very cheap too.
    There is no spoon.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: For I am the baddest man in the valley.

We all only have today and right now, but without death being pressed upon us we hide behind our false pretense of immortality. - Lvisaa

Originally Posted by deadpool9 View Post
    Just stick to the basics.

Creatine - improves strength and muscle recovery
    Fish Oil - tons of health and joint benefits
    Multi-vitamin - to make sure you arent deficient on any minerals/vitamins/etc. that might limit you

Maybe:

Green Tea Extract - provides TONS of health benefits, can aid in burning fat
    Vitamin D3 - most people are very deficient, and most multi-vitamins dont provide enough
    Beta-alanine - has shown to improve muscle endurance

All of this stuff, except for the Multi-vitamins, are usually very cheap too.

All right thanks man. I know a lot about those things except the creatine, which one should I get?

Make health a priority LiftedMind's Avatar
    LiftedMind is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftedMind is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftedMind is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftedMind is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftedMind is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftedMind is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftedMind is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftedMind is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftedMind is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftedMind is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftedMind is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by clulpn View Post
    All right thanks man. I know a lot about those things except the creatine, which one should I get?
    Creatine mono hydrate seems to be the most studied and broadly used. Read up about it.
    GUIDE #6 | 23 Steps to Perfect Sleep ► bit.ly/23-Sleep
    GUIDE #5 | Magic Moments ► bit.ly/MISC-5
    GUIDE #4 | Meditating ► bit.ly/MISC-4
    GUIDE #3 | Mentors ► bit.ly/MISC-3
    Healthy brain ► bit.ly/BrainGains
    Life Wisdom ► bit.ly/LifeWisdom
    301 life changing books ► bit.ly/301books
    Optimize your sleep , eat more vegetables, deepen your relationships with love, gratitude, compassion. Read more books, watch less tv (active learning vs passive). Meditate daily. Get in touch with your body & soul

deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    That depends on several factors. Price, convenience, taste, etc.

You can get plain creatine mono powder that you can add to a drink. It is flavorless. This is the absolute cheapest way to get creatine.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/opt/crea.html

Or you can get it in capsuls, if you would rather just swallow a pill. This is what I do. A little more pricey, but convenient.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/opt/crc.html

(With creatine mono, dont do a loading phase as they recommend. Just take the maintenance 3-5g per day, every day and you will be fine.)

Or you can get a creatine shake product, that has other benefits, and is usually used Pre-wo.

These are popular:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/mag.html
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/univ/storm.html

There are also several Pre-WO supplements that contain creatine, as well as several other ingredients for pump, focus, etc.

Just to name a few:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/univ/pump.html
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ae...unleashed.html
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/omega/ultima.html
    There is no spoon.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: For I am the baddest man in the valley.

We all only have today and right now, but without death being pressed upon us we hide behind our false pretense of immortality. - Lvisaa

DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    why are you guys recommending creatine? he clearly stated he doesnt wanna get big only tone up.

Landor is just really nice. (+1000) Landor is just really nice. (+1000) Landor is just really nice. (+1000) Landor is just really nice. (+1000) Landor is just really nice. (+1000) Landor is just really nice. (+1000) Landor is just really nice. (+1000) Landor is just really nice. (+1000) Landor is just really nice. (+1000) Landor is just really nice. (+1000) Landor is just really nice. (+1000)
    I take:

Animal Cuts Twice a day

Creatine once a day

Thrust before and after I work out.

AMPD 60 Shake after

Originally Posted by Landor View Post
    I take:

Animal Cuts Twice a day

Creatine once a day

Thrust before and after I work out.

AMPD 60 Shake after
    I've taken Animal Cuts before and I believe in that stuff 1000%

Originally Posted by DASBUNKER View Post
    why are you guys recommending creatine? he clearly stated he doesnt wanna get big only tone up.
    What if I were to do just one cycle of creatine?

Improved strength and muscle recovery can benefit anyone. He will only get big if his training and diet are setup for mass gain.
    There is no spoon.

DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    What if I were to do just one cycle of creatine?
    be sure to have some PCT in hand then.. jk jk, you'll be fine with creatine.. works well.

Originally Posted by deadpool9 View Post
    Improved strength and muscle recovery can benefit anyone. He will only get big if his training and diet are setup for mass gain.
    you missed the part where OP said he was an average person, you know average people tend to get big so quick that they need to avoid all the things that make you big, like certain supplements.

be sure to have some PCT in hand then.. jk jk, you'll be fine with creatine.. works well.

you missed the part where OP said he was an average person, you know average people tend to get big so quick that they need to avoid all the things that make you big, like certain supplements.
    Haha, I think I'm just average. I'm 6'0 180lbs. I have about 13% body fat.

I want to stay about 180 but with 6-7% body fat.

I got the Amplified Creatine 189, is that stuff pretty good?

I have a couple buddies who work out a little bit and said they really liked it.