Closed Thread
    fire_ICBMs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fire_ICBMs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fire_ICBMs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fire_ICBMs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fire_ICBMs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fire_ICBMs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fire_ICBMs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fire_ICBMs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fire_ICBMs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fire_ICBMs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fire_ICBMs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

i laugh at you poor sheep exercising... no no "bodybuilding"

it's funny and shame really, that people led such Sedentary lifestyles that they are forced to go out and "workout" by lifting "weights" over their head like caveman oblivious to how insignificant and pathetic their lives have become, more hilarious are grou pexercissing classes where you have a room full of sometimes overweight pencil-pushers and their kids, but actually the worse result of leading Sedentary lifestyles are the "Bodybuilders" individuals who see a necessaity in developing overweight useless bodies who should be given nothing but ridicule

pretty pathetic

rxghost is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rxghost is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rxghost is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rxghost is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rxghost is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rxghost is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rxghost is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rxghost is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rxghost is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rxghost is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rxghost is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by fire_ICBMs View Post
    it's funny and shame really, that people led such Sedentary lifestyles that they are forced to go out and "workout" by lifting "weights" over their head like caveman oblivious to how insignificant and pathetic their lives have become, more hilarious are grou pexercissing classes where you have a room full of sometimes overweight pencil-pushers and their kids

pretty pathetic
    u mad?

Brutotal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brutotal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brutotal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brutotal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brutotal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brutotal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brutotal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brutotal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brutotal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brutotal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brutotal has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Are you aware it's funny and shame really, that people led such Sedentary lifestyles that they are forced to go out and "workout" by lifting "weights" over their head like caveman oblivious to how insignificant and pathetic their lives have become, more hilarious are grou pexercissing classes where you have a room full of sometimes overweight pencil-pushers and their kids

Strong Assed Cawk Crew TheJuicedchase's Avatar
    TheJuicedchase is just really nice. (+1000) TheJuicedchase is just really nice. (+1000) TheJuicedchase is just really nice. (+1000) TheJuicedchase is just really nice. (+1000) TheJuicedchase is just really nice. (+1000) TheJuicedchase is just really nice. (+1000) TheJuicedchase is just really nice. (+1000) TheJuicedchase is just really nice. (+1000) TheJuicedchase is just really nice. (+1000) TheJuicedchase is just really nice. (+1000) TheJuicedchase is just really nice. (+1000)
    I laugh at people that take showers too.
    "I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." - Professor Bernardo de la Paz

"All restraints upon man's natural liberty, not necessary for the simple maintenance of justice, are of the nature of slavery, and differ from each other only in degree. - Lysander Spooner"

BigBen85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBen85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBen85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBen85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBen85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBen85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBen85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBen85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBen85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBen85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBen85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I REP ALL CURRENT AND FORMER MILITARY MEMBERS, BOTH FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC. IF I MISS YOU SEND ME A PM AND I WILL GET YOU. YOU ARE ALL HEROES IN MY BOOK.

*****MFC 4 LYFE!!!!!!*****

*****Virginia Crew*****

fire_ICBMs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fire_ICBMs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fire_ICBMs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fire_ICBMs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fire_ICBMs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fire_ICBMs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fire_ICBMs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fire_ICBMs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fire_ICBMs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fire_ICBMs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fire_ICBMs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Wink

Originally Posted by Brutotal View Post
    Are you aware it's funny and shame really, that people led such Sedentary lifestyles that they are forced to go out and "workout" by lifting "weights" over their head like caveman oblivious to how insignificant and pathetic their lives have become, more hilarious are grou pexercissing classes where you have a room full of sometimes overweight pencil-pushers and their kids
    haha yes lets make it into a joke because u are incapable of contributing ur little 2 cents whic hare probably as useless as your post, yet people like you have rights and are equal to superior beings

wk/beta ondat phaggytime nakedsnake's Avatar
    nakedsnake has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nakedsnake has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nakedsnake has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nakedsnake has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nakedsnake has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nakedsnake has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nakedsnake has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nakedsnake has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nakedsnake has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nakedsnake has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nakedsnake has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by fire_ICBMs View Post
    haha yes lets make it into a joke because u are incapable of contributing ur little 2 cents whic hare probably as useless as your post, yet people like you have rights and are equal to superior beings
    agreed. some people are incapable of contributing ur little 2 cents whic hare probably as useless as your post, yet people like you have rights and are equal to superior beings

jesus thinks youre a jerk ehlpitel's Avatar
    ehlpitel will become famous soon enough. (+50) ehlpitel will become famous soon enough. (+50) ehlpitel will become famous soon enough. (+50) ehlpitel will become famous soon enough. (+50) ehlpitel will become famous soon enough. (+50) ehlpitel will become famous soon enough. (+50) ehlpitel will become famous soon enough. (+50) ehlpitel will become famous soon enough. (+50) ehlpitel will become famous soon enough. (+50) ehlpitel will become famous soon enough. (+50) ehlpitel will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Did you know that some people are incapable of contributing ur little 2 cents whic hare probably as useless as your post, yet people like you have rights and are equal to superior beings?
    How many gymrats does it take to screw in a light bulb?

Seven. One to screw in the bulb and six to say, "Bro, you're huge, man! Ripped!"

Brutotal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brutotal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brutotal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brutotal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brutotal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brutotal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brutotal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brutotal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brutotal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brutotal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brutotal has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    haha yes that funny because we should make it into a joke because u are incapable of contributing ur little 2 cents whic hare probably as useless as your post, yet people like you have rights and are equal to superior beings

iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Today, for lunch I had Lemon pepper Tilapia with vegetables.

It was pretty good.

Strong-Ass JEW Crew Fernando Rollins's Avatar
    Fernando Rollins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fernando Rollins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fernando Rollins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fernando Rollins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fernando Rollins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fernando Rollins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fernando Rollins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fernando Rollins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fernando Rollins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fernando Rollins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fernando Rollins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I don't like sheep, can I be a different animal?
    === ☆ ☆ Fernando Rollins Crew ☆ ☆ ===
    members: derek_jeter, LovePollution
    reps for life- Hilow

GO NJ DEVILS
    GO CAROLINA PANTHERS

Strong-Ass Jew Crew