Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    Tony_Pride is not very well liked. (-100) Tony_Pride is not very well liked. (-100) Tony_Pride is not very well liked. (-100) Tony_Pride is not very well liked. (-100) Tony_Pride is not very well liked. (-100) Tony_Pride is not very well liked. (-100) Tony_Pride is not very well liked. (-100) Tony_Pride is not very well liked. (-100) Tony_Pride is not very well liked. (-100) Tony_Pride is not very well liked. (-100) Tony_Pride is not very well liked. (-100)

Question how small do you consider to be small?

How small do you think a penis can be before it becomes really small? 3''? 5''? 4''? what?

the bigfoot2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) the bigfoot2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) the bigfoot2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) the bigfoot2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) the bigfoot2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) the bigfoot2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) the bigfoot2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) the bigfoot2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) the bigfoot2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) the bigfoot2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) the bigfoot2 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Tony_Pride
    How small do you think a penis can be before it becomes really small? 3''? 5''? 4''? what?
    3" is way to small,4" is small but if you can use it right i guess your ok,5" little below average but whos gonna whip out the ruler anyway?

Iwearglasses has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Iwearglasses has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Iwearglasses has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Iwearglasses has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Iwearglasses has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Iwearglasses has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Iwearglasses has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    SERIOUSLY WTF.
    WHY ARE YOU ASKING US
    THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A PENIS TOO SMALL. AS LONG AS YOU CAN SHOOT OUT SEMEN YOU ARE FINE.
    You can wipe it on your hand and stick it in.

I DON'T CARE HOW BIG YOUR PENIS IS.

Besides, we have to be pretty gay to care about a different guy's penis other than our own.
    Don't be insecured about your body
    Just cause Peter North is long as hell doesn't mean you have to be the great wall of China

and for guys that makes Should I hit this threads.
    SERIOUSLY
    Do what YOU want, not what we TELL you to hit

jebus. robots! robots!
    played chess with death now your fate is checked,
    Last date with destiny and you dead like prez,
    snitch on your family get the bullet to the head,
    nowhere to run, nowhere to hide,
    got soldiers on Tec, from NY to Shanghai.

Tony_Pride is not very well liked. (-100) Tony_Pride is not very well liked. (-100) Tony_Pride is not very well liked. (-100) Tony_Pride is not very well liked. (-100) Tony_Pride is not very well liked. (-100) Tony_Pride is not very well liked. (-100) Tony_Pride is not very well liked. (-100) Tony_Pride is not very well liked. (-100) Tony_Pride is not very well liked. (-100) Tony_Pride is not very well liked. (-100) Tony_Pride is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Iwearglasses
    SERIOUSLY WTF.
    WHY ARE YOU ASKING US
    THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A PENIS TOO SMALL. AS LONG AS YOU CAN SHOOT OUT SEMEN YOU ARE FINE.
    You can wipe it on your hand and stick it in.

Besides, we have to be pretty gay to care about a different guy's penis other than our own.
    Don't be insecured about your body
    Just cause Peter North is long as hell doesn't mean you have to be the great wall of China

and for guys that makes Should I hit this threads.
    SERIOUSLY
    Do what YOU want, not what we TELL you to hit

jebus. robots! robots!
    i did'nt ask u bout all that crap!!! so if u cant answer dont post!!!

I'll pee on your shoes Storms of War's Avatar
    Storms of War will become famous soon enough. (+50) Storms of War will become famous soon enough. (+50) Storms of War will become famous soon enough. (+50) Storms of War will become famous soon enough. (+50) Storms of War will become famous soon enough. (+50) Storms of War will become famous soon enough. (+50) Storms of War will become famous soon enough. (+50) Storms of War will become famous soon enough. (+50) Storms of War will become famous soon enough. (+50) Storms of War will become famous soon enough. (+50) Storms of War will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    4 1/2" is pretty small, but I've met some guys that were allegedly smaller that had been with some SUPER hot women. The one guy I'm told has a 4" wang, and the other's was described as so- "It looks like a fat guys thumb with a lot of veins".
    There's no "E" in "Camaro", you illiterate dipsh*t

King_David23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) King_David23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) King_David23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) King_David23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) King_David23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) King_David23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) King_David23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) King_David23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) King_David23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) King_David23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) King_David23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I vote GAY thread

Cougar10033 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cougar10033 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cougar10033 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cougar10033 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cougar10033 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cougar10033 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cougar10033 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cougar10033 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cougar10033 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cougar10033 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cougar10033 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Storms of War
    4 1/2" is pretty small, but I've met some guys that were allegedly smaller that had been with some SUPER hot women. The one guy I'm told has a 4" wang, and the other's was described as so- "It looks like a fat guys thumb with a lot of veins".

ROFLOL fat guys thumb with alot of veins !!! sorry for some reason that cracked me up

Cougar10033 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cougar10033 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cougar10033 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cougar10033 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cougar10033 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cougar10033 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cougar10033 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cougar10033 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cougar10033 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cougar10033 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cougar10033 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If your tongue works well i doubt the girl will even care about the size of your wang

R2S_RETURNS is on a distinguished road. (+10) R2S_RETURNS is on a distinguished road. (+10) R2S_RETURNS is on a distinguished road. (+10) R2S_RETURNS is on a distinguished road. (+10) R2S_RETURNS is on a distinguished road. (+10) R2S_RETURNS is on a distinguished road. (+10) R2S_RETURNS is on a distinguished road. (+10) R2S_RETURNS is on a distinguished road. (+10) R2S_RETURNS is on a distinguished road. (+10) R2S_RETURNS is on a distinguished road. (+10) R2S_RETURNS is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Cougar10033
    If your tongue works well i doubt the girl will even care about the size of your wang
    Lift their legs up to their chest and bang it in, from this position their vaginial channel shortens and not may girls can take over 3/4 of my peice and i'm a lil ova 7

Peace
    R2S
    'who dares wins'
    (SAS)

'The elevator to success is broken, you're gunna have to take the stairs!
    (unknown)

'Dulce et decorum est pro patria mori.'
    (Wilfred Owen)

kalagan is not very helpful. (-500) kalagan is not very helpful. (-500) kalagan is not very helpful. (-500) kalagan is not very helpful. (-500) kalagan is not very helpful. (-500) kalagan is not very helpful. (-500) kalagan is not very helpful. (-500) kalagan is not very helpful. (-500) kalagan is not very helpful. (-500) kalagan is not very helpful. (-500) kalagan is not very helpful. (-500)

Talking

[QUOTE=Iwearglasses]

You lies !! I'm sure you want to know who have the bigger penis here...ha ha ha !!!

*ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    5inch is small isnt it?

R2S_RETURNS is on a distinguished road. (+10) R2S_RETURNS is on a distinguished road. (+10) R2S_RETURNS is on a distinguished road. (+10) R2S_RETURNS is on a distinguished road. (+10) R2S_RETURNS is on a distinguished road. (+10) R2S_RETURNS is on a distinguished road. (+10) R2S_RETURNS is on a distinguished road. (+10) R2S_RETURNS is on a distinguished road. (+10) R2S_RETURNS is on a distinguished road. (+10) R2S_RETURNS is on a distinguished road. (+10) R2S_RETURNS is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by *ShaGGs*
    5inch is small isnt it?
    5" is like being 5'7" tall, not a migit but not a tall dude either.....IMHO

R2S.

BTW Im 6'1 LOL
    'who dares wins'
    (SAS)

'The elevator to success is broken, you're gunna have to take the stairs!
    (unknown)

'Dulce et decorum est pro patria mori.'
    (Wilfred Owen)

nForce is not very well liked. (-100) nForce is not very well liked. (-100) nForce is not very well liked. (-100) nForce is not very well liked. (-100) nForce is not very well liked. (-100) nForce is not very well liked. (-100) nForce is not very well liked. (-100) nForce is not very well liked. (-100) nForce is not very well liked. (-100) nForce is not very well liked. (-100) nForce is not very well liked. (-100)
    I'm sure it is proportional to your height, or at least I think so, I'm 6ft "2, and am around 7"

J-Bol is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Bol is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Bol is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Bol is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Bol is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Bol is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Bol is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Bol is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Bol is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Bol is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Bol is a name known to all. (+5000)
    when it doesn't hang past your balls when erect. then you might be a little small. but seriously, who cares? it's all in your mind guy.
    "The Bible is an anvil that has worn out many hammers."

Misc zombie survival BRAVO Squad: Kicking ass and chewing bubble gum and I'm all out of gum.

D3xter_Jax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) D3xter_Jax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) D3xter_Jax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) D3xter_Jax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) D3xter_Jax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) D3xter_Jax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) D3xter_Jax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) D3xter_Jax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) D3xter_Jax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) D3xter_Jax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) D3xter_Jax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It has nothing to do with height that's one thing we know for sure.
    I think 5'5 is average, anything under 5' is small, 7' and up is big not doubt.

Smile

thanks folks, for finally starting to give some serious answers!

Carbonite will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carbonite will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carbonite will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carbonite will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carbonite will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carbonite will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carbonite will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carbonite will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carbonite will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carbonite will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carbonite will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Are you talking about erect or flacid?

Either way it doesn't really matter as long as you know how to use it and how to get a girl going before you start the real deed.
    "Pain is just weakness leaving the body"

BANANA BANANA BANANA TERRACOTTA BANANA TERRACOTTA TERRACOTTA PIE!

Originally Posted by Carbonite
    Are you talking about erect or flacid?

Either way it doesn't really matter as long as you know how to use it and how to get a girl going before you start the real deed.
    erect.i am really worried that i am small and my girl says it is small too.

*ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    you probably are small then, but at the end of the day you've got a girl who you have sex with, so whats the problem?

you probably are small then, but at the end of the day you've got a girl who you have sex with, so whats the problem?
    it pisses me off and worries me that she said that!

TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz
    OUCH
    ok like a previous poster said if you know how to use your tongue ur gf won't care how hung you are. always always ALWAYS make sure she cums first.
    i have heard that form many women. and it works.

it pisses me off and worries me that she said that!
    tell her that her ass is saggy, her breasts are small, or her clit is the size of a midgits penis.

Unhappy

I think the problem is that SHE is just too big. But i do hate my size, from what i am seeing, i am about average size i guess,not big and not small.I hate that!!!

J-Bol is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Bol is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Bol is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Bol is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Bol is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Bol is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Bol is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Bol is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Bol is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Bol is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Bol is a name known to all. (+5000)

OWNED! Man, that's gotta be a hurter...
    "The Bible is an anvil that has worn out many hammers."

Misc zombie survival BRAVO Squad: Kicking ass and chewing bubble gum and I'm all out of gum.

Dr. Bread will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dr. Bread will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dr. Bread will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dr. Bread will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dr. Bread will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dr. Bread will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dr. Bread will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dr. Bread will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dr. Bread will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dr. Bread will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dr. Bread will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs down

Sheesh what a b!tch.
    "We must all have waffles, forthwith!" -Professor G.H. Dorr

INMAN69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) INMAN69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) INMAN69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) INMAN69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) INMAN69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) INMAN69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) INMAN69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) INMAN69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) INMAN69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) INMAN69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) INMAN69 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by nForce
    I'm sure it is proportional to your height, or at least I think so, I'm 6ft "2, and am around 7"
    That is not accurate. I'm 5'11" and mine is 7" long and 6" girth. So height has nothing to do with it. I think the textbook average is suppose to be 5" or so I've heard. I have heard that if you shorten the cavity you'll get better penetration if you are smaller.

ads16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ads16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ads16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ads16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ads16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ads16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ads16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ads16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ads16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ads16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ads16 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    tell her that her ass is saggy, her breasts are small, or her clit is the size of a midgits penis.
    lmfao
    If you feel you have no faults ....... there's another one.

LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    How exactly did she say it? That's pretty harsh for a girl to say.

Most women don't know sh*t about measurements, anyway. (That's why they aren't engineers, LOL) You could tell her it's 9 inches, and for all she knows you're telling the truth
    In 1945, Adolf Hilter died and went to Hell. Satan asked, "why are you in Hell?" He replied, "I am responsible for the massacre of millions" Satan said, "well done, sit to the right of my throne." In 1953, Joseph Stalin died and went to Hell. Satan asked, "why are you in Hell?" He replied "I killed millions to stay in power" Satan said "good, sit to my left" 2010, Ronnie James Dio died and went to Hell, Satan asked, "why are you in Hell?" Dio replied, "Bitch, get the fuk off my throne!"

Beef Rockmore to you. colo_beef's Avatar
    colo_beef will become famous soon enough. (+50) colo_beef will become famous soon enough. (+50) colo_beef will become famous soon enough. (+50) colo_beef will become famous soon enough. (+50) colo_beef will become famous soon enough. (+50) colo_beef will become famous soon enough. (+50) colo_beef will become famous soon enough. (+50) colo_beef will become famous soon enough. (+50) colo_beef will become famous soon enough. (+50) colo_beef will become famous soon enough. (+50) colo_beef will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Just read an article ... average is about 5.7" with like 70% between 5" & 6"
    Most, yes most, women don't orgasm often or well with just penile intercourse
    Work the clitoris! Either with your pelvic bone in the missionary or some other options…
    If you love someone, set them free.
    If they don't come back, call them later when you're drunk.

PRESS ON. Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence.
    Talent will not; nothing in the world is more common than unsuccessful men with talent.
    Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb.
    Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts.
    Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent.

Calvin Coolidge

tbomb is just really nice. (+1000) tbomb is just really nice. (+1000) tbomb is just really nice. (+1000) tbomb is just really nice. (+1000) tbomb is just really nice. (+1000) tbomb is just really nice. (+1000) tbomb is just really nice. (+1000) tbomb is just really nice. (+1000) tbomb is just really nice. (+1000) tbomb is just really nice. (+1000) tbomb is just really nice. (+1000)
    lol. your girl is an a$$hole.

#1 - if youre average, be happy with that.

#2 - there aint much you can do about it, so dont lose sleep over it.
    i represent angry, gun-toting, meat-eating ****ing people!