ripped69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How much protein and creatine to take?

How much protein a day should a person take or consume including meals and a protein supplement to build maximum muscle gains?

windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: How much protein and creatine to take?

Originally posted by ripped69
    How much protein a day should a person take or consume including meals and a protein supplement to build maximum muscle gains?
    1.5grams of protien daily per pound of body weight. Creatine should be 5g a day after a loading phase of 20 g per day.

8 pak man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 8 pak man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 8 pak man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 8 pak man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 8 pak man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 8 pak man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 8 pak man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 8 pak man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 8 pak man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 8 pak man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 8 pak man has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Re: Re: How much protein and creatine to take?

Originally posted by windwords7

1.5grams of protien daily per pound of body weight. Creatine should be 5g a day after a loading phase of 20 g per day.

Can't say it better than that
    shyler

"If your not gaining weight EAT MORE"

Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Good advice.

I would maintain with creatine at 2 doses of 5grms each( 5 preworkout and 5 postworkout).

dssea has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i want to really konw who actually takes 1.5 grams of protein per pound of body weight a day? Yeah it may come from both meals and shakes but seriously who doesn't get burnt out fast doing this?

I get a shake after my workout (within 30 minutes)
    I try to get one before bedtime too.
    also mornings is another good time to intake protein.

Just keep it fun and don't burn your self out. It shouldn't become a job unless your a pro.

Good luck

Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I think that most of us EAT our protein rather than drink most of it. lol
    A noble spirit embiggens the smallest man.

"Out of damp and gloomy days, out of solitude, out of loveless words directed at us, conclusions grow up in us like fungus: one morning they are there, we know not how, and they gaze upon us, morose and gray. Woe to the thinker who is not the gardener but only the soil of the plants that grow in him."
    -Nietzsche

CF10 is just really nice. (+1000) CF10 is just really nice. (+1000) CF10 is just really nice. (+1000) CF10 is just really nice. (+1000) CF10 is just really nice. (+1000) CF10 is just really nice. (+1000) CF10 is just really nice. (+1000) CF10 is just really nice. (+1000) CF10 is just really nice. (+1000) CF10 is just really nice. (+1000) CF10 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by dssea
    i want to really konw who actually takes 1.5 grams of protein per pound of body weight a day?
    Those of us who want to actually grow. Are you tellin me you can put yourself through intense workouts and then do yopurself the injustice of not eating right? What's the point? It's not hard to blend a shake or cook a meal.

dssea has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I am just saying I am growing just fine not getting 1.5 grams per pound. I have won many many powerlifting competitions.

CF10 is just really nice. (+1000) CF10 is just really nice. (+1000) CF10 is just really nice. (+1000) CF10 is just really nice. (+1000) CF10 is just really nice. (+1000) CF10 is just really nice. (+1000) CF10 is just really nice. (+1000) CF10 is just really nice. (+1000) CF10 is just really nice. (+1000) CF10 is just really nice. (+1000) CF10 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I am just saying I am growing just fine not getting 1.5 grams per pound. I have won many many powerlifting competitions.
    That's good. I wish I could grow that easy. I have to eat my ass off.

John Benz is just really nice. (+1000) John Benz is just really nice. (+1000) John Benz is just really nice. (+1000) John Benz is just really nice. (+1000) John Benz is just really nice. (+1000) John Benz is just really nice. (+1000) John Benz is just really nice. (+1000) John Benz is just really nice. (+1000) John Benz is just really nice. (+1000) John Benz is just really nice. (+1000) John Benz is just really nice. (+1000)
    i want to really konw who actually takes 1.5 grams of protein per pound of body weight a day?
    Every serious bodybuilder makes sure to get this much. The big pros take 2 gms per day. Depends on your age, size, metabolism, and intensity of your workouts. If you are going much below 1 1/2 gms, you are certainly compromising the gains you would otherwise attain. Especially if you're are training hard and often. If you are satisfied where you are, fine. If you want to get bigger and stronger, up your protein to 1 1/2 gms, train hard, do squats, and you WILL see a difference.

nobull is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nobull is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nobull is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nobull is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nobull is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nobull is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nobull is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nobull is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nobull is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nobull is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nobull is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

1.5g protein is good, 5g a day is good, but new studies indicate loading is not necessary....

windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Around here if your going to make claims off of studies you have to produce them. Not saying I don't believe you but just paste the study or provide the link for now and future references. Otherwise we state what we KNOW has worked.

notewar is on a distinguished road. (+10) notewar is on a distinguished road. (+10) notewar is on a distinguished road. (+10) notewar is on a distinguished road. (+10) notewar is on a distinguished road. (+10) notewar is on a distinguished road. (+10) notewar is on a distinguished road. (+10) notewar is on a distinguished road. (+10) notewar is on a distinguished road. (+10) notewar is on a distinguished road. (+10) notewar is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Sorry i am new to taking protein but i had a question. Today i just received my protein powder (Dymatize ISO-100) and on the back it said "Serving Size-28 gram, protein is 25 gram. So is this mean that 1 full scoop of iso-100= 25 gram of protein?

Can anybody advise me how many average scoops i need to take. T_T

Ill rep

Lankeyguy15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lankeyguy15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lankeyguy15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lankeyguy15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lankeyguy15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lankeyguy15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lankeyguy15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lankeyguy15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lankeyguy15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lankeyguy15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lankeyguy15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Im pretty sure I was listening in Nutrition class when they talk about how much protein to take and its not suppose to be 1.2-1.5 per pound but 1.2-1.5 per kg

DevlinRD is on a distinguished road. (+10) DevlinRD is on a distinguished road. (+10) DevlinRD is on a distinguished road. (+10) DevlinRD is on a distinguished road. (+10) DevlinRD is on a distinguished road. (+10) DevlinRD is on a distinguished road. (+10) DevlinRD is on a distinguished road. (+10) DevlinRD is on a distinguished road. (+10) DevlinRD is on a distinguished road. (+10) DevlinRD is on a distinguished road. (+10) DevlinRD is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by notewar View Post
    Sorry i am new to taking protein but i had a question. Today i just received my protein powder (Dymatize ISO-100) and on the back it said "Serving Size-28 gram, protein is 25 gram. So is this mean that 1 full scoop of iso-100= 25 gram of protein?

Can anybody advise me how many average scoops i need to take. T_T

Ill rep
    per serving...25 grams of protein...like my carnivor is a 33 gram serving, with 23 grams consisting of protein. read your label, and read dosage per for each additive in the serving. if it s protein powder, a large majority will come from protein. And i take my protein 2 servings 3 times a day, as well as eat high protein foods and casein protein and night and pre workout to meet my 1.5x protein.