dan105 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Should I take whey protein before or after workout?

I have been taking about one scoop of whey protein after my workouts and one in the morning on my days off. Is it better to take it before or after working out? I weight about 145lbs so I should probably be taking more than one scoop a day but I just dont want to overdo it, im trying to lower my bodyfat % right now as i want to focus on building my abs.

Jicsto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jicsto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It's best to take it after your workout. However, I usually have 1 scoop about 45-60 mins before my workout and then 2 scoops immediately post-workout.

MAN enough to P/RR/S storm shadow's Avatar
    storm shadow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) storm shadow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) storm shadow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) storm shadow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) storm shadow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) storm shadow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) storm shadow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) storm shadow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) storm shadow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) storm shadow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) storm shadow is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Don't be afraid to take 2 or more scoops a day, I take 3 sometimes 4. Definitly do it right after working out. I would also take some right befor you go to bed. And if you are trying to make your'e abs bigger then you might not see them in the process because you need bulk to build abs, if you want to see them then you need to lose fat and cut.
    Hibernating

hendrix190 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hendrix190 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hendrix190 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hendrix190 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hendrix190 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hendrix190 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hendrix190 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hendrix190 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hendrix190 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hendrix190 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hendrix190 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by storm shadow
    Don't be afraid to take 2 or more scoops a day, I take 3 sometimes 4. Definitly do it right after working out. I would also take some right befor you go to bed. And if you are trying to make your'e abs bigger then you might not see them in the process because you need bulk to build abs, if you want to see them then you need to lose fat and cut.
    this dude is right, i take whey before and after i work out...

KMMuscle24 is not very helpful. (-500) KMMuscle24 is not very helpful. (-500) KMMuscle24 is not very helpful. (-500) KMMuscle24 is not very helpful. (-500) KMMuscle24 is not very helpful. (-500) KMMuscle24 is not very helpful. (-500) KMMuscle24 is not very helpful. (-500) KMMuscle24 is not very helpful. (-500) KMMuscle24 is not very helpful. (-500) KMMuscle24 is not very helpful. (-500) KMMuscle24 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Before AND after you damn cheapskate j/k