Example_X has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

any suplemt to grow taller

any one has any i deal. of any supplemts that made you grow taller. i reda this supplemt call colostroum which this person claim to grow 1" or so he claims so yeah if any one has any seriuse sujestion feel free to post them...
    thanks
    Caution is right. Caution is smart. Caution can be confused for paranoia, but those who believe it for paranoia usually live a sheltered life

ralph4u2c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ralph4u2c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ralph4u2c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ralph4u2c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ralph4u2c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ralph4u2c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ralph4u2c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ralph4u2c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ralph4u2c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ralph4u2c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ralph4u2c has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    a normal supp? food really, maybe some kind of growth hormone steroid .... but just eat alot. it all has to do with your genetics, and food will keep them growing to their full potential.
    Thermolife International | Driven by Excellence | When Quality Meets Innovation

"Friends come and go but 200lb will always be 200lb." - Henry Rollins

Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Re: any suplemt to grow taller

Originally posted by Example_X
    any one has any i deal. of any supplemts that made you grow taller. i reda this supplemt call colostroum which this person claim to grow 1" or so he claims so yeah if any one has any seriuse sujestion feel free to post them...
    thanks

If you are young and the end of your bones have not fused shut, then theoretically an estrogen blocker (i.e. 6-OXO) could increase your ultimate height.

BY NO MEANS do i recommend this however!! The consequences of me recommending it and then having something unexpected go wrong are just too immense. Even the consequences of me recommending this alone are quite dire

So once again, DON'T DO iT!! This is merely theoretical

The Physique Architect str8flexed's Avatar
    str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Re: Re: any suplemt to grow taller

Originally posted by Patrick Arnold

If you are young and the end of your bones have not fused shut, then theoretically an estrogen blocker (i.e. 6-OXO) could increase your ultimate height.

BY NO MEANS do i recommend this however!! The consequences of me recommending it and then having something unexpected go wrong are just too immense. Even the consequences of me recommending this alone are quite dire

So once again, DON'T DO iT!! This is merely theoretical
    'doh, you can't tell that to a teenager PA...lol it'll just make him want to do it more! LOL.
    Peace

Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Re: Re: Re: any suplemt to grow taller

Originally posted by str8flexed

'doh, you can't tell that to a teenager PA...lol it'll just make him want to do it more! LOL.
    Peace

If I tell teen that strychnine can give you a buzz but then tell teen never to do it becuase it can be extremely dangerous, then do you think teen would take it?

Wait a minute, the teen probably would. ****....

The Physique Architect str8flexed's Avatar
    str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    and the sad fact of the matter is your probably right.

dssea has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    some vitamins help with normal daily activity. Just a mult. vitamin would probably keep your body working in top condition and that could promote growning your normal potental.

minus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    **** you know what this is like...

when a parent tells their kid, "hey don't watch T.V. after ten..... But if you do watch it, put on gladiator, it comes on after friends on HBO" lol....

I love the curve ball on that... Good to know too! Hey Pat, is 21 too old to try to grow some more?, man.... if there had been 6-OXO when i was 15.....

The Minus IS back
    **** I thought we was fighting or freedom... So why do we need moderators for again? Thats what I thougt-
    and..
    With dickhead moderators, who needs newbies?

jackvincent00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile Tips to increase height

food. food. foood. what else is your body made of?
    i would say you should load up on calcium, since putting foods that have a lotta calcium go straight to your bones, which BAM! helps you grow. so here's some high calcium foods like: low-fat milk (or whole), yogurt and cheeses.
    i would also avoid stuff like caffeine (if u drink it), since it robs the body of calcium, which isn't good. (also, avoid eating extra sugar and salts. they take away and dont hold much if any nutritional value.)
    next up isroteins. your muscles need protein so i would eat stuff like fish and eggs (boiled). *but u might not like the fish, im an asian, so im used to it. but if u like lots of meat or chicken(yum), just make sure to go lean, or else u could give urself some bags of flab. eating more nuts will give u a lot more nutrients than a handful of potato chips.
    it's good that ur eating vegetables. however u can eat certain kinds, especially spinach, brussel sprouts, broccoli, asparagus (definitely from what i've heard), cabbage, and coleslaw, since all contain vitamin k, which turns on your bone-building protein. (osteocalcin)
    if ur a cereal eater in the morning, eat ones that have vitamin d. vitamin d will take all the calcium in and deposit it into your bones.
    oooh, also, no one really knows this but your bones are also made out of MAGNESIUM. enough to make it an important factor. some foods that contain it would be: nuts, dried beans, crabmeat, spinach, wheat germ, wheat bran and chocolate (i couldn't believe the last one myself. who would've guessed.)
    i also have a personal reference: my uncle eats a TON of blue cheese and he is the tallest man i have ever met. so if i were u, i'd probably start eating more cheese (a lot) maybe a stick or two a day. (or u can sneak it into your food)
    *did u know that posture also affects your spine, which contributes to how tall u can be too? just look at all the tall people. most of the time, they should have good posture. if ur slumping, pick it up, straighten that spine.
    Growth products : My choice is herbal ones like HELPO GROWTH FORMULA ( i think i gained 2 inches from it)
    so here are the main points i want u to start doing (and if u want, u can tell me if ur seeing results):
    -eat more cheese
    -keep getting enough sleep(try to aim for 8 or more)
    -eat the vegetables with vitamin k (like spinach, asparagus and broccoli)
    -eat lots of protein (meat, chicken, or fish)
    -eat cereal with vitamin d (u also get this naturally from the sun! but not too much.
    -eat boiled eggs! (my chemistry teacher is also really health conscious and he said eggs fill u up the best.)
    -treat urself to some chocolate every now and then. u know the rules. but i would eat dark chocolate since that actually gives u some nutrients and milk chocolate contains more hormones which might make u break out. (this is for some people)
    -stretching/running/leg exercises help give room for your bones to expand, exercising destroys bone (i need to double check on that one) but after a day of resting, it grow back a little bit bigger!
    -drink milk! it is so important, yet it's easy to forget sometimes. so drink it!
    - Helpo Growth Formula is a good product to combine with all stuff above alternatively.
    i think that's everything.. sorry i went on and on. i hope that helped you out!
    it looks pretty good.

Markt4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Markt4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Markt4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Markt4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Markt4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Markt4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Markt4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Markt4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Markt4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Markt4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Markt4 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Meh, you can say anything but until 2 years ago I barely ate properly or at all even and I was already 6'3 :P, now I'm 6'7 and I wouldn't say I grew the extra inches because of eating perfectly... mostly genetics. But then again my parents are pretty short themselves, same with grandparents, etc...