~jAmeZ~ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ~jAmeZ~ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ~jAmeZ~ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ~jAmeZ~ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ~jAmeZ~ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ~jAmeZ~ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ~jAmeZ~ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ~jAmeZ~ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

60lbs of muscle in One Month

The infamous Colorado Experiment!

Hi all.........pls read this article and join the debate! The Colorado Experiment popped up in another thread about HIT.....I know many of you haven't read that thread, so I thought everyone who hasn't taken part might be interested:

http://www.cyberpump.com/training/arthur/art22.html
    Last edited by ~jAmeZ~; 09-28-2002 at 11:27 PM.

Tee is just really nice. (+1000) Tee is just really nice. (+1000) Tee is just really nice. (+1000) Tee is just really nice. (+1000) Tee is just really nice. (+1000) Tee is just really nice. (+1000) Tee is just really nice. (+1000) Tee is just really nice. (+1000) Tee is just really nice. (+1000) Tee is just really nice. (+1000) Tee is just really nice. (+1000)
    Yeah, I read about that a little bit in IRONMAN. It was an ad for "10 Week Size Surge" program.

hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    It sounds cool and all, but once you consider the test subject (Casey Viator), it sounds different. Casey Viator was a genetic freak, he was Arthur Jones' version of Greg Kovacs. He was ten times more exciting though. He curled 225 for an all out set at 19 years old. I don't think anyone aside from Bruce Lee had the pain tolerance and discipline that Casey displayed.

GDI is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GDI is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GDI is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GDI is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GDI is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GDI is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GDI is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GDI is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GDI is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GDI is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GDI is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    It should also be noted that this was regained muscle and that Casey was also taking roids durring the Colorado Experiment.

~jAmeZ~ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ~jAmeZ~ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ~jAmeZ~ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ~jAmeZ~ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ~jAmeZ~ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ~jAmeZ~ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ~jAmeZ~ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ~jAmeZ~ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by hardknuckle
    Casey Viator was a genetic freak, he was Arthur Jones' version of Greg Kovacs. He was ten times more exciting though.
    lol......u gotta feel for Kovacs. Everyone is getting in line for the chance to call him fat and sweaty.

drewbie 51 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drewbie 51 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drewbie 51 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drewbie 51 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drewbie 51 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drewbie 51 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drewbie 51 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drewbie 51 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drewbie 51 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drewbie 51 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drewbie 51 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    what is with everyone and bruce lee. my mother gave birth to me, i cant think of a more painful thing a person could go through, god 21 years of torture

hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I stand corrected. Let me re-phrase that- the most training tolerance. My mom is very tough for putting up with me.

weakchump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yea, giving birth has to suck. Though these days they get pretty well drugged up and can't even push. A friend of mine said she couldn't feel a thing and they used some type of vacuum to suck the baby out.

Now when my mom gave birth to me, she went drug free (not intentionally). The doctor just grabbed the scissors and cut. Needless to say, I think she still hates that doctor.

GDI is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GDI is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GDI is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GDI is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GDI is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GDI is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GDI is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GDI is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GDI is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GDI is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GDI is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I give all the credit in the world to my wife who has given birth to 3 kids...all without any drugs of any kind! I couldn't do it, that's for sure!
    "Campers have tents nerves"

MrB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrB has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Suppossedly Viator was not on steroids at the time.

He also won the Mr. America at age 19.

He's the type of guy you want to use to prove yyour "method works" because whatever you do to the guy is gonna build muscle.

Again, the experiment didn't show that HIT was better than anything else. It just showed that you could get similar results as higher volume training, in less training time.

Many studies have shown the same thing.
    "The difference between the champion and the challenger is that the champion ALWAYS gets up before the count of 10" -- Me

""Many individuals may be training hard but they aren't training smart. This is especially true of those who don't properly balance their training program with an equal amount of pushing and pulling movements and an emphasis on total-body development." "Maximum" Bob Whelan

"Time and I against any other two."

I believe I did read an interview someone did with Casey where he admitted that he was taking steroids durring the Colorado Experiment. I think the deal was that Arthur didn't know about it. I will have to see if I can find it again.

MrB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrB has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    They had a big interview with him in Ironman this last year where he said he "definately did not" take roids during the CO experiment.

I was always under the impression that he was "taking them secretly", but he says (take it for what it's worth) that he wasn't.
    "The difference between the champion and the challenger is that the champion ALWAYS gets up before the count of 10" -- Me

""Many individuals may be training hard but they aren't training smart. This is especially true of those who don't properly balance their training program with an equal amount of pushing and pulling movements and an emphasis on total-body development." "Maximum" Bob Whelan

"Time and I against any other two."

OK....thanks for the info.

ex banana-eater has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    does your SN stand for Global Defence Initiative? (C&C)

Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'd like to curl 225....

Tee is just really nice. (+1000) Tee is just really nice. (+1000) Tee is just really nice. (+1000) Tee is just really nice. (+1000) Tee is just really nice. (+1000) Tee is just really nice. (+1000) Tee is just really nice. (+1000) Tee is just really nice. (+1000) Tee is just really nice. (+1000) Tee is just really nice. (+1000) Tee is just really nice. (+1000)
    Roids or not, you still have to work your ass off. I'm sure he did.

Gaash will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gaash will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gaash will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gaash will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gaash will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gaash will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gaash will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gaash will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gaash will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gaash will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gaash will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    That study is absolutely retarded. Take a pro bodybuilder who used to be enormous and then lost it all really quickly due to an accident they'll gain it all back by working out with 5lb dumbbells for a month!

Originally posted by ex banana-eater
    does your SN stand for Global Defence Initiative? (C&C)
    "GDI" goes back to my college days. Those of us who were secure enough with our lives that we didn't feel the need to join a Frat. refered to ourselves as GDI's or "God Damn Independents".

newpctech has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Steroids or not, the workout alone will beat you down. I really dont know anyone that has ever made it past 2 weeks of the plan or stuck to it all the way. If my job was working out or lotto winner I would try it....but for the rest of us, lifting till you cant get out of bed would impact our work life

brudman is a name known to all. (+5000) brudman is a name known to all. (+5000) brudman is a name known to all. (+5000) brudman is a name known to all. (+5000) brudman is a name known to all. (+5000) brudman is a name known to all. (+5000) brudman is a name known to all. (+5000) brudman is a name known to all. (+5000) brudman is a name known to all. (+5000) brudman is a name known to all. (+5000) brudman is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by newpctech View Post
    Steroids or not, the workout alone will beat you down. I really dont know anyone that has ever made it past 2 weeks of the plan or stuck to it all the way. If my job was working out or lotto winner I would try it....but for the rest of us, lifting till you cant get out of bed would impact our work life
    Legendary "ship in a bottle" bump. Last post was 7 years ago...

r_graz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) r_graz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) r_graz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) r_graz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) r_graz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) r_graz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) r_graz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) r_graz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) r_graz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) r_graz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) r_graz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by brudman View Post
    Legendary "ship in a bottle" bump. Last post was 7 years ago...
    How the hell do people find and reply to these ancient threads? And do they know they're bumping a fossil?