gr8pnuttz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gr8pnuttz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gr8pnuttz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gr8pnuttz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

anybody have a healthy chicken salad recipe?

looking for a healthy and delicious way to make this stuff. i currently chop up some chives and white onions and mix miracle whip with it all. and sprinkle some salt and pepper in there too. i used the canned chicken breasts. usually tysons. would like to try it with grapes

oaks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) oaks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) oaks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) oaks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) oaks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) oaks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) oaks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) oaks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) oaks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) oaks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) oaks is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

jawadams will become famous soon enough. (+50) jawadams will become famous soon enough. (+50) jawadams will become famous soon enough. (+50) jawadams will become famous soon enough. (+50) jawadams will become famous soon enough. (+50) jawadams will become famous soon enough. (+50) jawadams will become famous soon enough. (+50) jawadams will become famous soon enough. (+50) jawadams will become famous soon enough. (+50) jawadams will become famous soon enough. (+50) jawadams will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I love the good ol' classic Chicken Caesar Salad... now I know most people think Caesar dressing is awful but they've probably never looked closely at the label. Out of 6g of fat 5g are polyunsaturated and monounsaturated, and only 1g carb per serving.

The "low fat" Caesar dressings compensate for the lack of fat with more sugar and more sodium. So to me, it's regular Caesar dressing all the way... tastes better too

petemdc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) petemdc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) petemdc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) petemdc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) petemdc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

chicken salad

I made a chicken salad for lunch today. I used limited mayo/miracle whip and added juice of one lime to increase the moisture content. In addition, I added dried cranberries, and diced some swiss cheese and onion with the chicken. Then added some cracked black pepper. Some people added toasted almonds to this mix too for added protein. Not too bad, really. I was going to mix in avocado, but I forgot it at home. OOPS. I'm not sure how healthy it is...but it is inexpensive, easy, and tastey.