Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    anchor_man will become famous soon enough. (+50) anchor_man will become famous soon enough. (+50) anchor_man will become famous soon enough. (+50) anchor_man will become famous soon enough. (+50) anchor_man will become famous soon enough. (+50) anchor_man will become famous soon enough. (+50) anchor_man will become famous soon enough. (+50) anchor_man will become famous soon enough. (+50) anchor_man will become famous soon enough. (+50) anchor_man will become famous soon enough. (+50) anchor_man will become famous soon enough. (+50)

how should i text this girl right now?

i feel like hangin out tonight with this girl but she's hangin out with one of her friends. whats a cool way that i can text her basically asking her if she wants to hang out with me right now?
    GOALS:

#1: Look good naked
    #2: Scare small children
    #3: Scare small children's parents
    #4: When I go to KFC and order a 30 piece bucket they have to ask "here or to go?" because they aren't sure if I am feeding a family or just me :D

HoosierBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoosierBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoosierBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoosierBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoosierBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoosierBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoosierBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoosierBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoosierBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoosierBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoosierBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    u + me = piitb?

Jebby is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jebby is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jebby is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jebby is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jebby is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jebby is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jebby is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jebby is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jebby is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jebby is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jebby is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by anchor_man View Post
    i feel like hangin out tonight with this girl but she's hangin out with one of her friends. whats a cool way that i can text her basically asking her if she wants to hang out with me right now?
    Did you talk to her earlier or what?
    PSN: jebby20 LPC: 3428

To die is to gain.

anchor_man will become famous soon enough. (+50) anchor_man will become famous soon enough. (+50) anchor_man will become famous soon enough. (+50) anchor_man will become famous soon enough. (+50) anchor_man will become famous soon enough. (+50) anchor_man will become famous soon enough. (+50) anchor_man will become famous soon enough. (+50) anchor_man will become famous soon enough. (+50) anchor_man will become famous soon enough. (+50) anchor_man will become famous soon enough. (+50) anchor_man will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by HoosierBoy View Post
    u + me = piitb?
    i wish. seriously though whats something cool i can say so there is no doubt she will say yea.
    GOALS:

#4: When I go to KFC and order a 30 piece bucket they have to ask "here or to go?" because they aren't sure if I am feeding a family or just me :D

Humptastic Sextacular! BayAreaBB's Avatar
    BayAreaBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BayAreaBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BayAreaBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BayAreaBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BayAreaBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BayAreaBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BayAreaBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BayAreaBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BayAreaBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BayAreaBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BayAreaBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    "Hey, I want to hang out with you right now...bitch"
    IIIII...can...be...anythinnnggg... Take a look, it's in a book, READING RAINBOW!!!!!!

Reps owed:

I rep front, back (1k+), and side to side.

TheDiplomats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheDiplomats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheDiplomats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheDiplomats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheDiplomats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheDiplomats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheDiplomats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheDiplomats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheDiplomats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheDiplomats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheDiplomats has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    "whats up, you ****...what you tryin to do?"

Location: Lazy student, 19, from Sunny England, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    micky c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) micky c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) micky c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) micky c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) micky c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) micky c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) micky c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) micky c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) micky c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) micky c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) micky c has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    wanna meet up?

is it really that hard ?
    whatever people say i am, thats what i'm not

Originally Posted by Jebby View Post
    Did you talk to her earlier or what?
    yeah. she had plans to hang w/ her friend but i dont even know if she is still hangin out with her friend right now....
    GOALS:

grtrat1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) grtrat1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) grtrat1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) grtrat1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) grtrat1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) grtrat1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) grtrat1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) grtrat1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) grtrat1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) grtrat1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) grtrat1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    wanna workout with me tonight?

blue19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) blue19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) blue19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) blue19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) blue19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) blue19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) blue19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) blue19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) blue19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) blue19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) blue19 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    do you want to watch a movie?

make sure to pick a ****ty one so you can get to facking

Originally Posted by CJDowd10 View Post
    you wanna chill tonight just me and you?
    ooo best so far. i like goin in this direction...

i want it like a 100% chance she'll say yeah.

reason im askin is cuz she MIGHT still be w/ her friend.
    GOALS:

njman is on a distinguished road. (+10) njman is on a distinguished road. (+10) njman is on a distinguished road. (+10) njman is on a distinguished road. (+10) njman is on a distinguished road. (+10) njman is on a distinguished road. (+10) njman is on a distinguished road. (+10) njman is on a distinguished road. (+10) njman is on a distinguished road. (+10) njman is on a distinguished road. (+10) njman is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    "i just sent one of the best texts ever and i just wanted to send it to you! ive just typed the first thing that came into my head which just so happened to be the best message in the world, the best in the world, if you come you can look into my eyes and see one and one make two, two and one make three, its destiny, this is not it, this is just a tribute"

iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    "hey it's______, wanna do something?"

Ninja. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ninja. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ninja. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ninja. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ninja. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ninja. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ninja. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ninja. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ninja. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ninja. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ninja. will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    'i know that you want me to come in case things get boring with your friend, but i still have to think about it'

lol

Originally Posted by njman View Post
    "i just sent one of the best texts ever and i just wanted to send it to you! ive just typed the first thing that came into my head which just so happened to be the best message in the world, the best in the world, if you come you can look into my eyes and see one and one make two, two and one make three, its destiny, this is not it, this is just a tribute"
    nice. too much. lol. she'd get confused.
    GOALS:

Jebby is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jebby is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jebby is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jebby is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jebby is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jebby is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jebby is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jebby is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jebby is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jebby is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jebby is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    yeah. she had plans to hang w/ her friend but i dont even know if she is still hangin out with her friend right now....
    Well then just text her and leave it open ended. "Hey what are yall doing" Or Are you and ______ still hanging out? Wanna get some icecream or something. Just keep it simple but don't keep on just a couple texts if she isn't direct then just leave it alone.
    PSN: jebby20 LPC: 3428

To die is to gain.

Originally Posted by Jebby View Post
    Well then just text her and leave it open ended. "Hey what are yall doing" Or Are you and ______ still hanging out? Wanna get some icecream or something. Just keep it simple but don't keep on just a couple texts if she isn't direct then just leave it alone.
    if she's like "yeah im with my friend." ... what do i do then?
    GOALS:

AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000)
    You're that same guy who felt insecure about a girl.

"wanna work out" is a good one.
    "Knowing is not enough, one must apply" ~ Bruce Lee

football95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) football95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) football95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) football95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) football95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) football95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) football95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) football95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) football95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) football95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) football95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    just send her a message and be like " i'm sitting here trying to think of a clever idea of asking a girl whats she doing tonight got any suggestions?" then if she responds with 1 ask her it
    Just do the work, and get big

-Jimbo- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -Jimbo- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -Jimbo- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -Jimbo- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -Jimbo- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -Jimbo- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -Jimbo- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -Jimbo- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -Jimbo- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -Jimbo- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -Jimbo- has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    tits or gtfo!

Originally Posted by AJbuilder View Post
    You're that same guy who felt insecure about a girl.
    right you are.
    GOALS:

grtrat1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) grtrat1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) grtrat1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) grtrat1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) grtrat1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) grtrat1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) grtrat1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) grtrat1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) grtrat1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) grtrat1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) grtrat1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Well first text and see if she's busy...Then ask if she wants to workout with you..

Originally Posted by football95 View Post
    just send her a message and be like " i'm sitting here trying to think of a clever idea of asking a girl whats she doing tonight got any suggestions?" then if she responds with 1 ask her it
    oooooo. i like that one.
    GOALS:

iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    give her friend the baby blue Boston cap, and tell her to GTFO.

Originally Posted by iamtheawesome View Post
    give her friend the baby blue Boston cap, and tell her to GTFO.
    lol hey!!! dont be mean!! haha.
    GOALS:

AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000)
    Damn show some confidence. You don't need us to tell you what to do step by step. You don't need to choreograph this stuff. Maybe you can ask to hang out with her and her friend. The "wanna workout" is a good one too like someone suggested.
    "Knowing is not enough, one must apply" ~ Bruce Lee

SolidSnake84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidSnake84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidSnake84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidSnake84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidSnake84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidSnake84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidSnake84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidSnake84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidSnake84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidSnake84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidSnake84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    "would you like if i were to break off a piece of somethin proper in ur ass?"
    Snake's New Diabetic Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=130722163
    Snakes BB Quest!Begun 8/24/06 http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=882015

PR's@ BW 135 lb:
    Fl Bnch:175x5x3 sets;180x3*ATG Sqts:185x5x3 sets*DL:275x1;250x4x2 sets*Dips:+100 lbX6;+55 lbX20*Pllups/Chns:+25 lbX5 for 4 sets*BB Bt Ovr Rws:170x5*Wghtd Cardio:2 mi. jog w/ 45 lb bkpk*3 mi. walk w/ 55 lb bkpk

**RapeBacks 3k+**

bartenda has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bartenda has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bartenda has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bartenda has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bartenda has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bartenda has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bartenda has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bartenda has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bartenda has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bartenda has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bartenda has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    oooooo. i like that one.
    reps to the 16 year old with game
    []D[][]V[][]D[][]\[] [][]\[] '10

I'm not in the blue shirt Fitsie's Avatar
    Fitsie is just really nice. (+1000) Fitsie is just really nice. (+1000) Fitsie is just really nice. (+1000) Fitsie is just really nice. (+1000) Fitsie is just really nice. (+1000) Fitsie is just really nice. (+1000) Fitsie is just really nice. (+1000) Fitsie is just really nice. (+1000) Fitsie is just really nice. (+1000) Fitsie is just really nice. (+1000) Fitsie is just really nice. (+1000)
    text her with

"sit up straight... ur posture looks bad"

she'll love that ur near by looking out for her

me = no confidence BTW...

:/ i know... im not very alpha.
    GOALS: