Milos108 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Milos108 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Milos108 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Milos108 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Milos108 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Milos108 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Milos108 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Milos108 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Milos108 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Milos108 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Milos108 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Higher reps for skinny guys?

Hey,

So for skinny guys,should "we" do higher and short reps or long ones?
    Also is there a possibility for muscles not to grow or to grow slowly if you overwork them?

Thanks

DlackBick is on a distinguished road. (+10) DlackBick is on a distinguished road. (+10) DlackBick is on a distinguished road. (+10) DlackBick is on a distinguished road. (+10) DlackBick is on a distinguished road. (+10) DlackBick is on a distinguished road. (+10) DlackBick is on a distinguished road. (+10) DlackBick is on a distinguished road. (+10) DlackBick is on a distinguished road. (+10) DlackBick is on a distinguished road. (+10) DlackBick is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Milos108 View Post
    Hey,

Also is there a possibility for muscles not to grow or to grow slowly if you overwork them?

Thanks
    Well Milose sine, if you spend your whole day doing a lot of high rep stuff, the more your body can handle, that won't do any good, since you'll break muscle tissue the more than it can recover. Stick to the proven program (5x5 ICF or 5x5 SL) and make sure you gain weight. Why? You'll gain weight, take enough protein, increase your big lifts more than you'll increase your curls, crunches, pushdowns and other crap, so you'll increase muscle mass aswell. Have you ever seen anyone benching 100 kg for reps with tiny chest? (maybe you have, but they probably got huge meaty triceps)

NJNoodles is not very helpful. (-500) NJNoodles is not very helpful. (-500) NJNoodles is not very helpful. (-500) NJNoodles is not very helpful. (-500) NJNoodles is not very helpful. (-500) NJNoodles is not very helpful. (-500) NJNoodles is not very helpful. (-500) NJNoodles is not very helpful. (-500) NJNoodles is not very helpful. (-500) NJNoodles is not very helpful. (-500) NJNoodles is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Milos108 View Post
    Hey,

Thanks
    Overtraining is a scientific reality for anyone not taking Vitamin T.
    But most people are not even near overtraining. Most people don't work out hard enough to ever experience it.
    Not enough information to help you.

Jayjoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jayjoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jayjoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jayjoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jayjoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jayjoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jayjoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jayjoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jayjoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jayjoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jayjoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Skinny guys should do less reps with more weight, use barbells and do compound moves like squats, bench press, deadlifts, rows and overhead press. stay in the 6 to 8 rep range after warm ups.
    Giving unwanted advice to gym goers for years.

The6TwoTitan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) The6TwoTitan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) The6TwoTitan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) The6TwoTitan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) The6TwoTitan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) The6TwoTitan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) The6TwoTitan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) The6TwoTitan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) The6TwoTitan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) The6TwoTitan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) The6TwoTitan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    For me I started at about 6'1 1/2" and was 156 lbs, I found already being strong (thanks God and genetics) that I had to trust the process and the idea of overtraining was dumb for me, if anything I just did not diet proper. Eat as much as you want and invest the time into your workout's. When I built my shoulders up I started holding solid muscle and I didn't even have supplements at the time. Research all you can and just because your skinny don't skip running, you need that endurance for long lift sessions. I WISH you all the best and it took me 6 years to hit 185lbs doing it thru trial and error also people will say try this and that but there was a college friend who ate 6k calories a day and stayed at 140lbs so... stay positive and lift medium/heavy until failure (what I did)
    Stay Natural, Stay Humble
    !Psalm3!

The6TwoTitan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) The6TwoTitan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) The6TwoTitan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) The6TwoTitan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) The6TwoTitan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) The6TwoTitan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) The6TwoTitan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) The6TwoTitan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) The6TwoTitan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) The6TwoTitan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) The6TwoTitan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Jayjoe View Post
    Skinny guys should do less reps with more weight, use barbells and do compound moves like squats, bench press, deadlifts, rows and overhead press. stay in the 6 to 8 rep range after warm ups.
    I agree with everything you said but I'd like to see him go till failure. Plus we don't know for a fact how he will handle less reps for me it was the opposite I got leaner so we can only hope this works! bumped you btw
    Stay Natural, Stay Humble
    !Psalm3!