Closed Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    the bigfoot2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) the bigfoot2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) the bigfoot2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) the bigfoot2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) the bigfoot2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) the bigfoot2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) the bigfoot2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) the bigfoot2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) the bigfoot2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) the bigfoot2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) the bigfoot2 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by CaliforniaLove
    boohooo, get use to it..its 2005...
    really,its 2005 so its ok to hit dogs with objects?

****ing moron.................

Jdanmc will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jdanmc will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jdanmc will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jdanmc will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jdanmc will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jdanmc will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jdanmc will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jdanmc will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jdanmc will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jdanmc will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jdanmc will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by the bigfoot2
    really,its 2005 so its ok to hit dogs with objects?

****ing moron.................
    There are bigger crises and things to worry about in the world than some random incident where two kids hit a dog a couple of times with a skateboard.

dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000)
    wow that made me feel sick to watch.

Gonorrhea free since 2003 achievasc92's Avatar
    achievasc92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) achievasc92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) achievasc92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) achievasc92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) achievasc92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) achievasc92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) achievasc92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) achievasc92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) achievasc92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) achievasc92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) achievasc92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by ace_himself
    There are bigger crises and things to worry about in the world than some random incident where two kids hit a dog a couple of times with a skateboard.
    wrong, it's this exact "petty" disregard for life in all forms that spawns the "bigger crises" in the world.

Jackadise is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jackadise is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jackadise is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jackadise is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jackadise is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jackadise is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jackadise is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jackadise is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jackadise is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jackadise is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jackadise is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Next skater I see dies
    ****Don't forget, Good Reps For Good Posts!****

MilitaryMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) MilitaryMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) MilitaryMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) MilitaryMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) MilitaryMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) MilitaryMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) MilitaryMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) MilitaryMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) MilitaryMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) MilitaryMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) MilitaryMan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    id kill those guys, barbeque them and feed it to the dog.

CC/Htown/Lake Jackson TX kyleTX's Avatar
    kyleTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kyleTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kyleTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kyleTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kyleTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kyleTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kyleTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kyleTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kyleTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kyleTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kyleTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Noone said that this was the most dramatic event ever to occur, don't be an insensitive prick

the bigfoot2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) the bigfoot2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) the bigfoot2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) the bigfoot2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) the bigfoot2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) the bigfoot2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) the bigfoot2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) the bigfoot2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) the bigfoot2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) the bigfoot2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) the bigfoot2 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by achievasc92
    wrong, it's this exact "petty" disregard for life in all forms that spawns the "bigger crises" in the world.
    yes,it all snowballs.

Jdanmc will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jdanmc will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jdanmc will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jdanmc will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jdanmc will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jdanmc will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jdanmc will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jdanmc will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jdanmc will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jdanmc will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jdanmc will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by achievasc92
    lol do you want a tissue. Yes its bad and I would attempt to stop it from happening if I stumbled upon these kids. No I wouldn't fly into a bloody rage because it reminds me of my little puppy... If I shoot squirrels in the park with an air rifle sometimes does that mean I'm no better than a horrible serial killer. lol you need some sort of sense of perspective.

RAHOWA will become famous soon enough. (+50) RAHOWA will become famous soon enough. (+50) RAHOWA will become famous soon enough. (+50) RAHOWA will become famous soon enough. (+50) RAHOWA will become famous soon enough. (+50) RAHOWA will become famous soon enough. (+50) RAHOWA will become famous soon enough. (+50) RAHOWA will become famous soon enough. (+50) RAHOWA will become famous soon enough. (+50) RAHOWA will become famous soon enough. (+50) RAHOWA will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    lol do you want a tissue. Yes its bad and I would attempt to stop it from happening if I stumbled upon these kids. No I wouldn't fly into a bloody rage because it reminds me of my little puppy... If I shoot squirrels in the park with an air rifle sometimes does that mean I'm no better than a horrible serial killer. lol you need some sort of sense of perspective.
    so would u not care if someone just walked up and beat u in the face with a skateboard?
    I stood by my people and my people’s needs
    And if a man is judged by his deeds
    Then I’ll see you in Valhalla

Spuddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Spuddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Spuddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Spuddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Spuddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Spuddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Spuddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Spuddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Spuddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Spuddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Spuddy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    no one is attached to the squirrels. that dog has an owner, and judging by its calm temperment, probably an owner that loves it
    siggy

Endgame is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Endgame is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Endgame is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Endgame is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Endgame is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Endgame is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Endgame is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Endgame is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Endgame is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Endgame is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Endgame is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Jackadise
    Next skater I see dies
    Consider yourself repped.

CC/Htown/Lake Jackson TX kyleTX's Avatar
    kyleTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kyleTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kyleTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kyleTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kyleTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kyleTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kyleTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kyleTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kyleTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kyleTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kyleTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

you gotta be the stupidest son of a bitch on earth

achievasc92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) achievasc92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) achievasc92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) achievasc92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) achievasc92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) achievasc92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) achievasc92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) achievasc92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) achievasc92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) achievasc92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) achievasc92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

You have no idea how a criminal develops do you? A serial killer doesn't just decide one day to go on a killing spree; a bank robber doesn't decide out of the blue to rob a bank. Criminal behavior snowballs from a series of "minor" criminal acts that the person commits and doesn't experience any retribution.

Endgame is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Endgame is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Endgame is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Endgame is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Endgame is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Endgame is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Endgame is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Endgame is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Endgame is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Endgame is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Endgame is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by MilitaryMan
    id kill those guys, barbeque them and feed it to the dog.
    Good idea. You think like a Ph.D.

Don't forget...

lol see how emotional of an issue this is, every guy here is neg repping me... If I post a video of some terrorists shooting contractors you guys aren't going to come in here and turn it into a 4 page of posts. Beating up dogs is wrong, wars, suffering, disease, starvation around the world are bigger deals... If you guys are all 17 year old puppy lovers who are incensed that I'd say human suffering is a bigger deal than animal suffering then maybe one day you'll grow up and start thinking with your brain instead of your big warm fuzzy hearts..

hai have an infraction The-Adept's Avatar
    The-Adept is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The-Adept is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The-Adept is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The-Adept is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The-Adept is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The-Adept is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The-Adept is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The-Adept is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The-Adept is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The-Adept is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The-Adept is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by CaliforniaLove
    boohooo, get use to it..its 2005...
    Get used to what? People beating up helpless animals? **** THAT ****! If I ever seen someone doing somthing like this, I would kick there ****ing ass, ****ing skater ****ing ***gits!
    "i havent realy no much about steroids but then agan i dont wana be a sientist!!!!!"-Harryhardocre

I'd **** snookie as she is sometimes. She is just so ****ing stupid and crazy that sometimes I just would do her. If she wasn't a hilarious clown then I wouldn't want to. -tential

'05 Miss TN Middleweight lacyjayne's Avatar
    lacyjayne is on a distinguished road. (+10) lacyjayne is on a distinguished road. (+10) lacyjayne is on a distinguished road. (+10) lacyjayne is on a distinguished road. (+10) lacyjayne is on a distinguished road. (+10) lacyjayne is on a distinguished road. (+10) lacyjayne is on a distinguished road. (+10) lacyjayne is on a distinguished road. (+10) lacyjayne is on a distinguished road. (+10) lacyjayne is on a distinguished road. (+10) lacyjayne is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Endgame
    Good idea. You think like a Ph.D.

Don't forget...
    Just to make a point...and I'm not some big PETA activist, but I found out that most chain bought pet foods (IAMS included) test animals in a way much more torturing than the horrible incident on that video.
    "Make progress one time and it makes you happy...make progress day after day, week after week and it makes you a champion."

CaliforniaLove is not very well liked. (-100) CaliforniaLove is not very well liked. (-100) CaliforniaLove is not very well liked. (-100) CaliforniaLove is not very well liked. (-100) CaliforniaLove is not very well liked. (-100) CaliforniaLove is not very well liked. (-100) CaliforniaLove is not very well liked. (-100) CaliforniaLove is not very well liked. (-100) CaliforniaLove is not very well liked. (-100) CaliforniaLove is not very well liked. (-100) CaliforniaLove is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by The-Adept
    Get used to what? People beating up helpless animals? **** THAT ****! If I ever seen someone doing somthing like this, I would kick there ****ing ass, ****ing skater ****ing ***gits!
    ok
    Goal: Get Rich Or Die Trying

The Bassist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The Bassist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The Bassist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The Bassist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The Bassist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The Bassist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The Bassist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The Bassist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The Bassist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The Bassist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The Bassist is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    lol see how emotional of an issue this is, every guy here is neg repping me... If I post a video of some terrorists shooting contractors you guys aren't going to come in here and turn it into a 4 page of posts. Beating up dogs is wrong, wars, suffering, disease, starvation around the world are bigger deals... If you guys are all 17 year old puppy lovers who are incensed that I'd say human suffering is a bigger deal than animal suffering then maybe one day you'll grow up and start thinking with your brain instead of your big warm fuzzy hearts..
    You deserve to be kicked in the balls with a pair of steel toe boots. Have a little compassion.
    Last edited by The Bassist; 10-30-2005 at 04:33 PM.
    "I'm not one of those complicated, mixed-up cats. I'm not looking for the secret to life.... I just go on from day to day, taking what comes."
    -- Frank Sinatra

once again your a ****ing idiot comparing apples to oranges

check the siq

Magpie is not very well liked. (-100) Magpie is not very well liked. (-100) Magpie is not very well liked. (-100) Magpie is not very well liked. (-100) Magpie is not very well liked. (-100) Magpie is not very well liked. (-100) Magpie is not very well liked. (-100) Magpie is not very well liked. (-100) Magpie is not very well liked. (-100) Magpie is not very well liked. (-100) Magpie is not very well liked. (-100)
    Lol all the crybaby PETA activists are in town it looks like eh?

Jacob38 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jacob38 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jacob38 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jacob38 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jacob38 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jacob38 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jacob38 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jacob38 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jacob38 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jacob38 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jacob38 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    lol if you saw a video of some kids stomping on a guys tarantula you wouldn't care Maybe he loved his tarantula as somebody loves that dog. Ace is right its just because you think the dog is cute that you get all mad.

RAHOWA will become famous soon enough. (+50) RAHOWA will become famous soon enough. (+50) RAHOWA will become famous soon enough. (+50) RAHOWA will become famous soon enough. (+50) RAHOWA will become famous soon enough. (+50) RAHOWA will become famous soon enough. (+50) RAHOWA will become famous soon enough. (+50) RAHOWA will become famous soon enough. (+50) RAHOWA will become famous soon enough. (+50) RAHOWA will become famous soon enough. (+50) RAHOWA will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Magpie
    i treat animals a hell of a lot better than any leftist PETA hippie.
    I stood by my people and my people’s needs
    And if a man is judged by his deeds
    Then I’ll see you in Valhalla

Originally Posted by Magpie

yeah because you need to be an animal rights wacko to be pissed about a kid beating a defenseless and unagressive dog with a skateboard. So do I need to be a member of Amnesty INternational to be against someone beating your vegetable grandmother with a brick? I swear some of you people are so dumb it's ridiculous

Whingman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Whingman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Whingman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Whingman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Whingman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Whingman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Whingman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Whingman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Whingman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Whingman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Whingman has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You guys don't care about all the people the nazis killed, you bastards, do you know how many people that nazis killed, and all you care about is one stupid dog, you guys deserve to get hit over the head with a skate board your self. Stalin and MAO starved millions of people to death, Hitler gassed millions, and all youg uys care about is a homeless dog...your sick ****s....

//some elements of sarcasm may have been used in the above post.

Jacob38 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jacob38 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jacob38 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jacob38 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jacob38 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jacob38 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jacob38 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jacob38 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jacob38 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jacob38 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jacob38 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Am I honestly the only one who cracked up laughing when I saw that video?

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by CodiMac's neg
    kicking dogs in the face is jokes man what are you talking about
    your an idiot,hope you injoy all the neggs.

Originally Posted by Whingman
    You guys don't care about all the people the nazis killed, you bastards, do you know how many people that nazis killed, and all you care about is one stupid dog, you guys deserve to get hit over the head with a skate board your self. Stalin and MAO starved millions of people to death, Hitler gassed millions, and all youg uys care about is a homeless dog...your sick ****s....

//some elements of sarcasm may have been used in the above post.
    are you joking?

Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Angry

Yep that vid will piss you off in a hurry. I just wish I was there to see something like that so I could pull a History X on both of those pussies!
    Cut Goals/Actuals Phase 1:
    1/1: 255 / 255 | 1/8: 252.5 / 251.5 | 2/5: 243.5 / 240.0 | 3/4: 236.5 / 235.5 | 4/1: 231 / 233 | 5/6: 225 / 229|