oword57 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Need Advice For New Lifter

Weight: 145
    Height: 5'8

I am currently using Xenadrine RFA-1 to lose weight. I have alot of extra fat i want to get rid of. I also want to gain alot of muscle. I am going to order the following products, but i want to know what you people think of them first.

Dymatize Micronized Creatine
    Optimum 100% Whey Protein
    Dymatize Glutamine Powder
    Higher Power Chromium Picolinate

Is it ok to mix all these? Will they give me the results i am looking for? I am going to be joining a fitness club, so i will be lifting 3-4 days a week. I am to lose the excess fat, and gain muscle, alot of muscle. Your advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks

oh, i dont mean mix them all in the same drink. i mean, is it ok to have all those in my body at once. Like if i take them all in a 10 minute period.

doctorben@cyber-rights.ne BigBenn's Avatar
    BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000)
    Yes it is fine. I wouldn't bother with the chromium.

Also if you expect to lose fat while "gaining lots of muscle" you won't be in this game long before you quit.
    [email]doctorben@cyber-rights.net[/email]

what do u mean?

Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    man your 145 lbs
    and your trying to lose weight?!
    what exactly is your goal to land the lead role in an upcoming sequal to THINNER??

Mc_Garnicle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mc_Garnicle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mc_Garnicle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mc_Garnicle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mc_Garnicle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mc_Garnicle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mc_Garnicle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Talking

Originally posted by Kane Fan
    man your 145 lbs
    and your trying to lose weight?!
    what exactly is your goal to land the lead role in an upcoming sequal to THINNER??

OMG WHAT A GOLDEN CALL !!!!! AHAHAHHAHAHA

ex banana-eater has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: Need Advice For New Lifter

Originally posted by oword57
    Weight: 145
    Height: 5'8

I am currently using Xenadrine RFA-1 to lose weight. I have alot of extra fat i want to get rid of. I also want to gain alot of muscle. I am going to order the following products, but i want to know what you people think of them first.

Dymatize Micronized Creatine
    Optimum 100% Whey Protein
    Dymatize Glutamine Powder
    Higher Power Chromium Picolinate

Is it ok to mix all these? Will they give me the results i am looking for? I am going to be joining a fitness club, so i will be lifting 3-4 days a week. I am to lose the excess fat, and gain muscle, alot of muscle. Your advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks
    if you dont know if its okay to mix them , (how to take them) then you shouldn't be buying them. find out, then order.

that is what i am doing, lol

little help