Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    dazzlepecs is on a distinguished road. (+10) dazzlepecs is on a distinguished road. (+10) dazzlepecs is on a distinguished road. (+10) dazzlepecs is on a distinguished road. (+10) dazzlepecs is on a distinguished road. (+10) dazzlepecs is on a distinguished road. (+10) dazzlepecs is on a distinguished road. (+10) dazzlepecs is on a distinguished road. (+10) dazzlepecs is on a distinguished road. (+10) dazzlepecs is on a distinguished road. (+10) dazzlepecs is on a distinguished road. (+10)

new batman films are pretty crap

Where is Gotham city?? Remember in the first couple how awesome the dark gothic architecture was.. It was so atmospheric.. It just looks like downtown genericstate USA now

Johnny Rotten is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Johnny Rotten is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Johnny Rotten is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Johnny Rotten is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Johnny Rotten is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Johnny Rotten is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Johnny Rotten is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Johnny Rotten is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Johnny Rotten is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Johnny Rotten is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Johnny Rotten is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    In before Boyscout.

KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It was also gay.

I like the fact that city is a real city. Not goofy architecture.

Watch the triangle brah JAGERBOY's Avatar
    JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The new Batmans are much better. If you liked the kiddie lame version of before then you are a douche.
    "If the data is overwhelmingly in favor of evolution, to deny that reality will make us a cult -- some odd group that is not really interacting with the world"- Evangelical Bible scholar Bruce Waltke

captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    yeah it makes it real and not some goofy tim burton fantasyland. though i did enjoy the burton films.

and i definitely wish elfman did something with the new ones because it has no recognizable musical themes
    Excuse me, your seatbelt seems to be broken. What do you recommend I do?

dazzlepecs is on a distinguished road. (+10) dazzlepecs is on a distinguished road. (+10) dazzlepecs is on a distinguished road. (+10) dazzlepecs is on a distinguished road. (+10) dazzlepecs is on a distinguished road. (+10) dazzlepecs is on a distinguished road. (+10) dazzlepecs is on a distinguished road. (+10) dazzlepecs is on a distinguished road. (+10) dazzlepecs is on a distinguished road. (+10) dazzlepecs is on a distinguished road. (+10) dazzlepecs is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by KennyK View Post
    It was also gay.

I like the fact that city is a real city. Not goofy architecture.

so wouldnt you hate his "goofy" suit in that case, and just like a real guy plodding around a real city doing real things??

Batman without Gotham city is total gash

Forsake the cake Zombapocalypse's Avatar
    Zombapocalypse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zombapocalypse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zombapocalypse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zombapocalypse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zombapocalypse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zombapocalypse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zombapocalypse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zombapocalypse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zombapocalypse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zombapocalypse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zombapocalypse will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The Burton films were good (most of them), but the new one is a lot better than them. This new one is most definitely gonna beat the original Batman even though I love Jack Nicholson.

KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by dazzlepecs View Post
    so wouldnt you hate his "goofy" suit in that case, and just like a real guy plodding around a real city doing real things??

Batman without Gotham city is total gash
    no, because his suit and equipment are "practical".

And I t doesn't have nipples

No Memory will become famous soon enough. (+50) No Memory will become famous soon enough. (+50) No Memory will become famous soon enough. (+50) No Memory will become famous soon enough. (+50) No Memory will become famous soon enough. (+50) No Memory will become famous soon enough. (+50) No Memory will become famous soon enough. (+50) No Memory will become famous soon enough. (+50) No Memory will become famous soon enough. (+50) No Memory will become famous soon enough. (+50) No Memory will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The realism brought on by the new films has salvaged the franchise (film-wise).

Anything after Tim Burton's "Batman Returns" and before "Batman Begins" belongs deep in a ****hole.

Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    The newer ones are better than the older ones for the sheer fact that Christian Bale makes an awesome Bruce Wayne. Micheal "Mr. Mom" Keaton as Bruce Wayne? GTFO. At least Christian Bale doesn't need built in muscles in his Batsuit.
    *Stopped smoking crew* 2 years and 5 month bishes, and counting.*

*Founder of the, "I hate cold weather!" crew*

Your dreams should never be better than your life. - Karl Pilkington

Originally Posted by Jassdolly View Post
    The newer ones are better than the older ones for the sheer fact that Christian Bale makes an awesome Bruce Wayne. Micheal "Mr. Mom" Keaton as Bruce Wayne? GTFO. At least Christian Bale doesn't need built in muscles in his Batsuit.
    are you talking about the movie or divulging a fantasy?

The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000) The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000) The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000) The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000) The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000) The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000) The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000) The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000) The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000) The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000) The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000)
    no, because his suit and equipment are "practical".

And I t doesn't have nipples
    Nipples aid with aerodynamics...just like the carved out abs.

beowulf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beowulf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beowulf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beowulf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beowulf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beowulf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beowulf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beowulf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beowulf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beowulf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beowulf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The first two, Tim Burton, Batman movie had their own unique Burton-esque feel. They interpreted Batman and Gotham in a way never before taken. The new movies have taken a much more "real" approach. It is a darker, harder look at who is Batman. I think both are good, but one cannot really be compared to the other. Both Bale and Keaton did great jobs portraying both Bruce Wayne and the Dark Knight.

Originally Posted by CW330 View Post

Anything after Tim Burton's "Batman Returns" and before "Batman Begins" belongs deep in a ****hole.

i walked out Batman begins... It was after he was fighting with his mentor, and his mentor tried to get him all riled up and shouted "YUR DAD WUZ A HOMO LOL!!!" its just ooooooooooh man, this is garbage

batman & batman returns are the true films!!!

No Memory will become famous soon enough. (+50) No Memory will become famous soon enough. (+50) No Memory will become famous soon enough. (+50) No Memory will become famous soon enough. (+50) No Memory will become famous soon enough. (+50) No Memory will become famous soon enough. (+50) No Memory will become famous soon enough. (+50) No Memory will become famous soon enough. (+50) No Memory will become famous soon enough. (+50) No Memory will become famous soon enough. (+50) No Memory will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Micheal "Mr. Mom" Keaton as Bruce Wayne? GTFO. At least Christian Bale doesn't need built in muscles in his Batsuit.
    Don't tell me you prefer George "I-think-I-am-smoother-than-I-really-am" Clooney, or the acting gem that was Val Kilmer over Michael Keaton.

While I agree that Christian Bale is the best, Michael Keaton was not the worst.

Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    are you talking about the movie or divulging a fantasy?
    Oh man, I just couldn't believe that they picked Michael Keaton as Batman that's all I'm saying. I wonder how many people he blew for the role.

sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I agree.

Batman Forever...that other one with Poison Ivy and Mr Freeze. Give me a break!
    A hit was sent, from the President, to raid your residence /
    Because you had secret evidence, and documents /
    On how they raped the continents, and it's the prominent /
    Dominant Islamic, Asiatic Black Hebrew

- GZA "4th Chamber"

Oh man, I just couldn't believe that they picked Michael Keaton as Batman that's all I'm saying. I wonder how many people he blew for the role.
    I thought he was good.

Gave Batman an "everyman" quality.

I think he turned the role down initially.

Don't tell me you prefer George "I-think-I-am-smoother-than-I-really-am" Clooney, or the acting gem that was Val Kilmer over Michael Keaton.

While I agree that Christian Bale is the best, Michael Keaton was not the worst.
    Nope, none of the actors till now fit the role of Bruce Wayne but imo it's not just about acting but a superhero especially one like Batman should look like a damn superhero. Michael Keaton is the last one I'd ever picture as Batman. The Joker? Yes. Batman? No.

I also flipped my **** when they wanted to use Nicholas Cage as the new Superman. Remember that?

captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You Wanna Get Nuts?!?! Lets Get Nuts!

i loved when bale was in the limo at the end of batman begins and basically reprised his BATeMAN role on the cell phone

sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by beowulf View Post
    The first two, Tim Burton, Batman movie had their own unique Burton-esque feel. They interpreted Batman and Gotham in a way never before taken. The new movies have taken a much more "real" approach. It is a darker, harder look at who is Batman. I think both are good, but one cannot really be compared to the other. Both Bale and Keaton did great jobs portraying both Bruce Wayne and the Dark Knight.
    There has always been that split personality in the Batman franchise (movies, films, comics)

One side wanted the fantasy world of Batman which you see exemplified very well in the Burton films, although a bit cartoonish.

The ones that failed were the ones after Burton and before Batman Begins, which like you said takes a more darker and real approach, which some people in the franchise wanted. I think showing his parent's death and how it affected him was great in Begins.

- GZA "4th Chamber"

Nope, none of the actors till now fit the role of Bruce Wayne but imo it's not just about acting but a superhero especially one like Batman should look like a damn superhero. Michael Keaton is the last one I'd ever picture as Batman. The Joker? Yes. Batman? No.

I also flipped my **** when they wanted to use Nicholas Cage as the new Superman. Remember that?
    Yeah, I see what you're trying to say. However, I thought M. Keaton actually did look the part. Sure, he's not as muscular as Bale, but Bruce Wayne really is supposed to look like an "everyman" like Kenny said. He looked pretty badass suited up, as opposed to ****ing Val Kilmer, where I just kept expecting him to say "You can be my wingman anytime".

And yes, that'd have been a catastrophe if they'd cast Nick Cage as Superman. Hell, I'm still not over the fact that he was the mother****ing Ghost Rider.

Alec Baldwin, 'Charlie Sheen' , Bill Murray, Pierce Brosnan and Tom Selleck were considered for the role of Bruce Wayne/Batman

man, selleck...

wow...

Alec Baldwin, 'Charlie Sheen' , Bill Murray, Pierce Brosnan and Tom Selleck were considered for the role of Bruce Wayne/Batman
    Out of those, I'd choose either Pierce Brosnan or Bill Murray. Brosnan for the obvious, and Bill Murray because that'd be the funniest superhero movie ever created.

Originally Posted by captainhorseboy View Post
    man, selleck...

wow...
    here are some other interesting facts:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0096895/trivia

wtf...Nicolas Cage?! I never understand why people consider him for roles

reminds me of a thread of mine

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...highlight=Cage

Originally Posted by captainhorseboy View Post

i loved when bale was in the limo at the end of batman begins and basically reprised his BATeMAN role on the cell phone
    The new Bruce Wayne does have a Bateman touch to him.

- GZA "4th Chamber"

AceRimRat is not very well liked. (-100) AceRimRat is not very well liked. (-100) AceRimRat is not very well liked. (-100) AceRimRat is not very well liked. (-100) AceRimRat is not very well liked. (-100) AceRimRat is not very well liked. (-100) AceRimRat is not very well liked. (-100) AceRimRat is not very well liked. (-100) AceRimRat is not very well liked. (-100) AceRimRat is not very well liked. (-100) AceRimRat is not very well liked. (-100)
    man can you imagine Bale and Edward Norton in the same film? id see that in a heart beat.

Amel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Amel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Amel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Amel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Amel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Amel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Amel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Amel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Amel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Amel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Amel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    all the ones before Bale were ****ty as hell

Bale makes Batman 10x better
    Getting cut again

Out of those, I'd choose either Pierce Brosnan or Bill Murray. Brosnan for the obvious, and Bill Murray because that'd be the funniest superhero movie ever created.
    At one point, Warner Bros. considered doing the film as a big-budget comedy in the vein of the popular television series, with Bill Murray considered to play Batman, and Eddie Murphy considered to play Robin.