Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

fyxgel2 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fyxgel2 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fyxgel2 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fyxgel2 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fyxgel2 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fyxgel2 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fyxgel2 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fyxgel2 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fyxgel2 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fyxgel2 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fyxgel2 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Help, I think a girl likes me but I dont like her

So I did something kind of dumb the other day. I hit on a few girls over facebook (an online network site with people from your school), and while most of them werent interested, 1 of them wanted to go on a date with me immediately.

I asked her if she wanted to do lunch sometime and we met up on Friday. She's cute, but not as pretty as she was online, and also she has this condition where her heart is weak, and if it beats too fast she could get into serious trouble. So she has to limit her physical activity (cant play sports or anyhting like that) and she has a scooter that she stands on to go places, in order to limit the walking she has to do.

Well she seemed very interested in talking to me when we had lunch and she said she looked forward to meeting with me again sometime. (I said yeah, just message me over facebook or something) She has my number too, but luckily I dont think she'll call it much.

Anyways, I'm not interested in her, because I cant possibly date a girl if I cant get very physical with her (which would raise her heart rate) and also i dont even have that much in common with her if i cant be active with her.

she told me again over facebook that she had a really good time and that i was a very nice person, and she wants to do this again sometime. I'm worried she likes me.

What should I do? like have lunch with her once a week just to be nice? how could I break it to her that im not interested, without being mean?
    Last edited by fyxgel2; 10-29-2005 at 11:31 PM.

Stats: 6'1", 170 lbs
    BodyPoints: 20860
    TricepsNGirls has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TricepsNGirls has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TricepsNGirls has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TricepsNGirls has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TricepsNGirls has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TricepsNGirls has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TricepsNGirls has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TricepsNGirls has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TricepsNGirls has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TricepsNGirls has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TricepsNGirls has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit TricepsNGirls's BodySpace
    You don't necessarily have to make interest the key factor. Sounds like she can be a good friend. Anyone who's had a serious obstacle they've had to overcome, especially while young, often turns out to be a better quality person.

If you are willing, let it go for another few "dates", and tell her honestly you are not looking for a relationship at the moment. By then you would be much better off gauging your own impression of her as well. If she took things too seriously she would probably not attempt to talk to you anymore, and if not, bumping into each other on campus wouldnt be the worst thing.

Anyways, she might be able to be sexually active...tender sex .

fyxgel2 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fyxgel2 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fyxgel2 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fyxgel2 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fyxgel2 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fyxgel2 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fyxgel2 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fyxgel2 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fyxgel2 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fyxgel2 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fyxgel2 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by TricepsNGirls
    You don't necessarily have to make interest the key factor. Sounds like she can be a good friend. Anyone who's had a serious obstacle they've had to overcome, especially while young, often turns out to be a better quality person.

If you are willing, let it go for another few "dates", and tell her honestly you are not looking for a relationship at the moment. By then you would be much better off gauging your own impression of her as well. If she took things too seriously she would probably not attempt to talk to you anymore, and if not, bumping into each other on campus wouldnt be the worst thing.

Anyways, she might be able to be sexually active...tender sex .

tender sex? lol, definately does not sound like my kind of thing! the bad thing is that she knows that i am looking for a relationship, because i made that clear on my facebook profile. so im not really sure if i can use that as an excuse.

King_David23 is a name known to all. (+5000) King_David23 is a name known to all. (+5000) King_David23 is a name known to all. (+5000) King_David23 is a name known to all. (+5000) King_David23 is a name known to all. (+5000) King_David23 is a name known to all. (+5000) King_David23 is a name known to all. (+5000) King_David23 is a name known to all. (+5000) King_David23 is a name known to all. (+5000) King_David23 is a name known to all. (+5000) King_David23 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    How about a platonic realtionship? Shed make a great friend and can introduce you to other girls, help you in fashion, give you advice, etc.

Make a friend

BodyPoints: 30461
    BuildUpNow has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BuildUpNow has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BuildUpNow has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BuildUpNow has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BuildUpNow has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BuildUpNow has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BuildUpNow has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BuildUpNow has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BuildUpNow has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BuildUpNow has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BuildUpNow has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit BuildUpNow's BodySpace
    well if u do "do " here at least you'll know if ur good or not. if ur good she'll get her heart rate way high then she'll be like "AHHHHHH *blacks out*"

but if u suck she just sit there and be like ungh ungh ungh.
    wait wut

twangtownguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twangtownguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twangtownguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twangtownguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twangtownguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twangtownguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twangtownguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twangtownguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twangtownguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twangtownguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twangtownguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Marry her. Then you won't have to worry about having sex with her.

experiment in progress Jhendi82's Avatar
    Stats: 5'7", 183 lbs
    Jhendi82 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jhendi82 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jhendi82 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jhendi82 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jhendi82 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jhendi82 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jhendi82 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jhendi82 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jhendi82 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jhendi82 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jhendi82 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit Jhendi82's BodySpace
    It's not like you have to date the girl, but you can hang out with her and just be friends. She may have a hot single friend thats just your type.
    Current Weight: 214 pounds
    Cutting and trying to maintain lean mass

R.I.P. Eddie Guerrero (1967-2005)
    Obsession a word used by the lazy to describe the dedicated.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes

BodyPoints: 9755
    kraZi. has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kraZi. has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kraZi. has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kraZi. has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kraZi. has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kraZi. has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kraZi. has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kraZi. has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kraZi. has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kraZi. has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kraZi. has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit kraZi.'s BodySpace
    It's not the face you fu<k,
    It's the fu<k you face.

Originally Posted by twangtownguy
    Marry her. Then you won't have to worry about having sex with her.
    oh my gosh, how could u consider this a good solution??

BodyPoints: 538
    KishanS is a name known to all. (+5000) KishanS is a name known to all. (+5000) KishanS is a name known to all. (+5000) KishanS is a name known to all. (+5000) KishanS is a name known to all. (+5000) KishanS is a name known to all. (+5000) KishanS is a name known to all. (+5000) KishanS is a name known to all. (+5000) KishanS is a name known to all. (+5000) KishanS is a name known to all. (+5000) KishanS is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Visit KishanS's BodySpace
    This sounds like its out of Deuce Bigalow.

If shes cool, just be friends. If shes not, ditch her in a nice way.
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/20/i-lost-weight-kishan-shah_n_1900533.html

CaliforniaLove is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CaliforniaLove is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CaliforniaLove is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CaliforniaLove is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CaliforniaLove is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CaliforniaLove is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CaliforniaLove is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CaliforniaLove is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CaliforniaLove is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CaliforniaLove is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CaliforniaLove is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    bang and leave
    Goal: Get Rich Or Die Trying

Rustling your jimmies ll ReNeGaDe ll's Avatar
    ll ReNeGaDe ll has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ll ReNeGaDe ll has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ll ReNeGaDe ll has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ll ReNeGaDe ll has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ll ReNeGaDe ll has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ll ReNeGaDe ll has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ll ReNeGaDe ll has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ll ReNeGaDe ll has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ll ReNeGaDe ll has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ll ReNeGaDe ll has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ll ReNeGaDe ll has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    i guess that means you cant **** her? if thats the case, just let her suck your dick and move on

CaliforniaLove is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CaliforniaLove is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CaliforniaLove is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CaliforniaLove is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CaliforniaLove is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CaliforniaLove is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CaliforniaLove is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CaliforniaLove is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CaliforniaLove is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CaliforniaLove is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CaliforniaLove is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    i guess all men want is sex and sex only
    Goal: Get Rich Or Die Trying

Originally Posted by CaliforniaLove
    i guess all men want is sex and sex only
    sex with someone that we know and like. yes. i think that this is what men were wired to want, on a long term basis.

i couldnt see myself marrying someone if sex, kissing, or anything like that werent options.
    i mean, why would you want to pledge your life living with someone that you are only basically friends with? lol. and you are also pledging not to be physical with anyone else. and yet you cant even be physical with her!!

Stats: 6'3", 215 lbs
    BodyPoints: 3018
    Inox has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Inox has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Inox has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Inox has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Inox has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Inox has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Inox has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Inox has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Inox has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Inox has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Inox has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Inox's BodySpace
    You might just be straight up and tell her that you lead a very physically active lifestyle, and don't think you're compatible. Honesty saves a lot of wasted time, even though it's almost always awkward.