Closed Thread

Thread: big gf problem

Ace7644 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ace7644 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ace7644 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ace7644 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ace7644 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ace7644 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ace7644 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ace7644 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ace7644 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

big gf problem

ok so my girlfiend of like 1 year and 9 months just broke up with me 2 weeks ago and since then i have seen her pretty much everyday and we hang out just like we never broke up, we even mess around and everything, just no romantic love stuff. i really love her and want her back and she keeps telling me that shes confused and dosent know what she wants, sayin she just wants to have time to be independent and just hang out with her sisters and girl friends without having to worry about guys, also she says she was unhappy with me sometimes and happy other times and thats shes just confused on if she should get back togeather with me or not. im wondering what i should do becasue i really love this girl to death and i want to do whatever is in my power to keep her happy and get her back, i just dont know if its worth trying this hard over someone that your not sure if they still love you.

SCP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SCP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SCP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SCP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SCP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SCP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SCP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SCP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SCP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SCP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SCP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I thought when you put "big gf problem" I thought you meant BIG GF problem... as in, having a girlfriend that weighs 300 pounds... I was mislead...

Ace7644 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ace7644 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ace7644 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ace7644 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ace7644 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ace7644 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ace7644 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ace7644 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ace7644 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hahahha no shes not fat

big_nate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) big_nate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) big_nate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) big_nate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) big_nate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) big_nate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) big_nate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) big_nate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) big_nate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) big_nate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) big_nate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My last GF also said she just wanted to hang with her girls and not worry about a bf. Do yourself a favor and stay away and start the healing process. Remember, the biggest advice I can give you is out of site, out of mind.
    Obsessed is a word the weak label on those who are dedicated.

KIDRR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KIDRR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KIDRR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KIDRR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KIDRR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KIDRR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KIDRR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KIDRR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KIDRR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KIDRR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KIDRR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    She's basically giving you a license to be a player. Hang out with her once in a while and hit it. Then go out and pick up other ladies and get with them. Just make sure to rubber up.

If it was meant to be one day you and her will get back together.
    6'3" 247lbs

Lose = Be careful not to lose that.
    Loose = The bolts are loose.
    There = She is there now.
    Their = They have their things.
    They're = They're going to the mall.
    To = They came to the house.
    Too = That's too bad.
    Two = 2.
    Your = Your dinner is ready.
    You're = If you're 150lbs you better have a 6 pack.

zar_man12321 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zar_man12321 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zar_man12321 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zar_man12321 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zar_man12321 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zar_man12321 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zar_man12321 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zar_man12321 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zar_man12321 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zar_man12321 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zar_man12321 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Ace7644
    ok so my girlfiend of like 1 year and 9 months just broke up with me 2 weeks ago and since then i have seen her pretty much everyday and we hang out just like we never broke up, we even mess around and everything, just no romantic love stuff. i really love her and want her back and she keeps telling me that shes confused and dosent know what she wants, sayin she just wants to have time to be independent and just hang out with her sisters and girl friends without having to worry about guys, also she says she was unhappy with me sometimes and happy other times and thats shes just confused on if she should get back togeather with me or not. im wondering what i should do becasue i really love this girl to death and i want to do whatever is in my power to keep her happy and get her back, i just dont know if its worth trying this hard over someone that your not sure if they still love you.
    1) You turned her off. #1 reason she left you.
    2) There is no going back.
    3) She is NOT AT ALL confused. In fact, she has YOU confused.*
    4) Stop wasting your time crying over her, otherwise a good girl will pass you by.
    5) Read my posts, and Sauce-Head's sticky at the top of the page.

*Note: The only time a girl is confused is when you take away all her cards.
    "Saving a damsel in distress will leave you with a distressed damsel"

nognig will become famous soon enough. (+50) nognig will become famous soon enough. (+50) nognig will become famous soon enough. (+50) nognig will become famous soon enough. (+50) nognig will become famous soon enough. (+50) nognig will become famous soon enough. (+50) nognig will become famous soon enough. (+50) nognig will become famous soon enough. (+50) nognig will become famous soon enough. (+50) nognig will become famous soon enough. (+50) nognig will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Alright, first off. If you keep hanging out with her and acting like a boyfriend, she'll never get back together with you. The whole "why buy the cow" thing goes both ways.

Basically what she is telling you is she isn't sure she wants to be with you. She wants to see other guys. She wants to keep you close because if things don't pan out, she can go back to you.

The smartest thing to do is to cut things off entirely and tell her to call if she wants to get back together.

The next best thing is to only see her as a friend. Don't hug/kiss her. Tell her about other woman that you are interested in. Tell her about **** you are doing. Not to invoke jealousy (although it will), but just to show her that you can move on.

NN

Dionysus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dionysus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dionysus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dionysus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dionysus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dionysus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dionysus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dionysus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dionysus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dionysus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dionysus is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by nognig
    The smartest thing to do is to cut things off entirely and tell her to call if she wants to get back together.

NN
    Follow that advice to the letter.

She broke up with you. End of story. Find yourself another woman - don't get caught as her toy, because that's all you are now until she commits to be a gf. She called it as over, so MAKE it over. Don't be an ex cling-on.

1 year and 9 months isn't trivial, either, so it's gonna take you a few months of no contact to get your **** straightened out.

easier said than done boys. i have two classes with her and both of those classes have labs and im her lab partner for both of them so its not like i can just cut her off and not see her anymore. she also said that it wouldent take her longer than winter break to see what she wants so i guess ill have to go with that seeing as how i see her everyday anyway, not to mention i really feel like i can get her back and we can be togeather for a while, so hey its worth a shot, i wont be clingy either

Carbonite will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carbonite will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carbonite will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carbonite will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carbonite will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carbonite will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carbonite will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carbonite will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carbonite will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carbonite will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carbonite will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Ace7644
    easier said than done boys. i have two classes with her and both of those classes have labs and im her lab partner for both of them so its not like i can just cut her off and not see her anymore. she also said that it wouldent take her longer than winter break to see what she wants so i guess ill have to go with that seeing as how i see her everyday anyway, not to mention i really feel like i can get her back and we can be togeather for a while, so hey its worth a shot, i wont be clingy either
    I'm sure you can change lab partners. Talk to her about it, tell her you don't think it's right being with her and that now things are over you think being lab partners will be detrimental to the healing process.

She ended this, like everyone else has said. You can't run after her, you won't change her mind. Right now she sounds like she wants to see what else is on offer and is saying she's confused to keep you interested if things don't pan out or she has a "change of heart".

It's going to be hard and in my experience I've realised that it takes about half of the total time you were with that person to pass after the break up to get over them. How much can you actually take of seeing this girl as a lab partner and knowing that things are not going to get back to how they were between you again?

Bite the bullet and admit she's gone, move on and let her move on but you need to sort out this lab partner **** if you can.
    "Pain is just weakness leaving the body"

BANANA BANANA BANANA TERRACOTTA BANANA TERRACOTTA TERRACOTTA PIE!

El caballero de ocio puro supafly's Avatar
    puro supafly will become famous soon enough. (+50) puro supafly will become famous soon enough. (+50) puro supafly will become famous soon enough. (+50) puro supafly will become famous soon enough. (+50) puro supafly will become famous soon enough. (+50) puro supafly will become famous soon enough. (+50) puro supafly will become famous soon enough. (+50) puro supafly will become famous soon enough. (+50) puro supafly will become famous soon enough. (+50) puro supafly will become famous soon enough. (+50) puro supafly will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Does no one else see this? She obviously dumped you because she wants to **** other guys. She did the honorable thing and let you go before she did it to save herself a huge guilt trip. If you're smart, any chances of a longterm relationship just went out the window. Remember, relationships aren't built on YOUR love alone.

The Giant Killer ShreddedShruggin's Avatar
    ShreddedShruggin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ShreddedShruggin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ShreddedShruggin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ShreddedShruggin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ShreddedShruggin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ShreddedShruggin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ShreddedShruggin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ShreddedShruggin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ShreddedShruggin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ShreddedShruggin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ShreddedShruggin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by puro supafly
    Does no one else see this? She obviously dumped you because she wants to **** other guys. She did the honorable thing and let you go before she did it to save herself a huge guilt trip. If you're smart, any chances of a longterm relationship just went out the window. Remember, relationships aren't built on YOUR love alone.
    Preach, brother. Preach.

-Shruggin

dparm99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dparm99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dparm99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dparm99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dparm99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dparm99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dparm99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dparm99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dparm99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dparm99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dparm99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I've been in a similar situation to you mate and i know it's really hard but basically you have to move on. You are only prolonging your pain by doing what you're doing. The reality is that there is very little chance of you guys getting back together, i know it's hard to face up to this but that's the reality of the situation. Nothing that i say or that anyone else says is going to make any difference, i realise that, but in time you will see that we were right.
    Anyway all the best with things and i hope you don't get hurt anymore.

5 day ban
    Last edited by bigpoppaproppy; 10-25-2005 at 05:04 AM.

Shedayze31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shedayze31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shedayze31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shedayze31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shedayze31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shedayze31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shedayze31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shedayze31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shedayze31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shedayze31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shedayze31 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Give her the space she needs.... There's that old saying: If you love someone let them go and if they come back it was meant to be. You should do yourself a favor and follow the advice of moving on with your life and trying to distance yourself from her. That's the only way your gonna heal and be able to move on.

joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Forget about her. The sooner the better. She probably won't take you back. When a woman says she is confused and doesnt know what she wants, it means she wants to explore other options (males). Its better if you forget about her.
    "my job title is douchebag"- some planet fitness thread

hockey737 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hockey737 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hockey737 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hockey737 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hockey737 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hockey737 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hockey737 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hockey737 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hockey737 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hockey737 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hockey737 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Man, not to be mean or anything. But why would you want a girl that isn't sure about you??

Sounds to me like she took a break for a reason. I know girls who use to dump their boyfriends to get rid of the "dating status" so they could hang out with OTHER guys. Does she have any other guy friends?

I'd keep her your friend but if she comes crying back one day....I wouldnt take her back. UNLESS she really proves she loves you over a long period. It honestly sounds to me like she wants to see other guys... a girls life is all about guys (getting married and finding the right person)....girls ALWAYS have something going on with guys. I have 2 sisters.