Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    The Crush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Crush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Crush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Crush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Crush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Crush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Crush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Crush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Crush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Crush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Crush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Could you be the next Fitness Amateur Of The Week? Sign up now!

Hundreds of thousands of people from around the world will know all about you... you'll be famous! You will also win $50 worth of FREE supplements!

Here is what one recent winner said about being featured on our site:

"Thanks so much for the free stuff, and for featuring me on the site. I've received an amazing response as a result and now I'm thinking about getting into fitness modeling. I realized how much of an inspiration your site is to many, and I'm happy to be a small part of that."

Now it's your turn!

------------------------------------------

http://www.bodybuilders.com/signfit.htm

------------------------------------------

There are three ways to enter our Amateur Fitness/Figure Competitor of the Week Contest:

You can attach the pics in an e-mail to scott@bodybuilding.com with "Fitness Competitor of the Week" in the subject area. This is the best way to enter. *Note: Please do not attach zipped files or folders. They will not be opened.

You can snail-mail us the pics. Make sure you include your e-mail address so we can get back to you quick!
    Send the pics to:
    Bodybuilding.com
    2026 Silverstone Way
    Meridian, ID 83642
    USA

You can send us an e-mail with the location of your pics on the Web if they are online.

So take some great pics and send them in!
    The e-mail address is scott@bodybuilding.com. Please send at least three pictures and a brief history of yourself. Good luck! We hope to see you online soon!
    "Respect, Honor, Integrity!"

missfitness226 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) missfitness226 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) missfitness226 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) missfitness226 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) missfitness226 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) missfitness226 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) missfitness226 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) missfitness226 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) missfitness226 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) missfitness226 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) missfitness226 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking

Just sent in my application!! I hope to hear from you soon!!
    Stacy

ps. I sent it to the address listed on the page though...fitnessamateur@bodybuilding.com
    Last edited by missfitness226; 12-18-2008 at 05:30 PM.
    "For the best exercise... Walk with JESUS!"

STACYWRIGHT.NET

warman2442 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) warman2442 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) warman2442 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) warman2442 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) warman2442 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) warman2442 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) warman2442 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) warman2442 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Looking into this, thank you

Lilheavyweight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lilheavyweight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lilheavyweight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lilheavyweight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lilheavyweight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lilheavyweight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lilheavyweight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lilheavyweight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lilheavyweight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

hey

I'm very interested in this...
    -Lilheayweight->
    WNSO/FAME Pro Fitness Model
    (stay safe, stay strong, and stay pure)

JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    saved

Registered User NeverFallinDown's Avatar
    NeverFallinDown has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NeverFallinDown has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NeverFallinDown has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NeverFallinDown has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NeverFallinDown has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NeverFallinDown has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NeverFallinDown has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NeverFallinDown has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by missfitness226 View Post
    Just sent in my application!! I hope to hear from you soon!!
    Stacy

ps. I sent it to the address listed on the page though...fitnessamateur@bodybuilding.com
    ur a weenie
    clear eyes..full hearts..can't lose

sXe 4 LIFE

Registered User ccountrygrl2009's Avatar
    ccountrygrl2009 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ccountrygrl2009 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ccountrygrl2009 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ccountrygrl2009 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ccountrygrl2009 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ccountrygrl2009 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ccountrygrl2009 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ccountrygrl2009 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ccountrygrl2009 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ccountrygrl2009 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ccountrygrl2009 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    good luck

DevilDogSD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DevilDogSD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DevilDogSD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DevilDogSD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This is awesome gives me some motivation. Going to be working hard for this. This happens every week or no? I know it says Amateur of the Week but I didn't know if this is only a one time thing or not.

EDIT: I just opened my eyes and read. lol. I understand now. Updated weekly

RockingGoat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I will think of it.

strongly710 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Wow! Been waiting for this! Thanks guys. Thanks Barry.

Tammy1on1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by strongly710 View Post
    Wow! Been waiting for this! Thanks guys. Thanks Barry.
    Please vote for my gorgeous friend. She has worked so hard and really have come a long way!! http://www.sinewmodelsearch.co.za/model/?model_id=1833

touseef123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Good luck..

aspring bodybuilder jesustorresato's Avatar
    jesustorresato has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jesustorresato has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jesustorresato has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jesustorresato has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jesustorresato has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jesustorresato has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jesustorresato has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jesustorresato has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jesustorresato has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jesustorresato has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jesustorresato has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    this look very exciting and definetly something im going to try once i get in better shape

asdfg1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

save you toe

Start as Jonathan Stock.com 4 years ago, UggInStock.com now have a experienced, effective team specialize in marketing, purchase, logistics, and after-sale service. With their efficient corporation, every trade process from orders to after-sales service, wholesalers can have the most considerate and effective service. When interviewing with Jonathan, the manager of UggInStock.com, he pointed out that business is not only means earning money, its deeper meaning is trust and long-term benefit of all the participants. To achieve this goal, a businessman should build a team that energetic, enthusiastic, and efficient to provide the best service for their customers. He add that in 4 year of selling *** boots, he and his stuff insist on giving their customer the most preferential price with the best quality. *** boots china is absolutely trustful, and the *** boots wholesale price is definitely beneficial to the wholesaler and their customers.

BABYLEG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BABYLEG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BABYLEG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BABYLEG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BABYLEG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BABYLEG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BABYLEG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BABYLEG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BABYLEG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BABYLEG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BABYLEG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i wish i could do this

gouby has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gouby has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gouby has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gouby has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gouby has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gouby has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gouby has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gouby has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gouby has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gouby has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gouby has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by BABYLEG View Post
    i wish i could do this
    so do I

dwkvideos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dwkvideos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dwkvideos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dwkvideos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dwkvideos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dwkvideos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dwkvideos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dwkvideos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    [QUOTE=The Crush;107507961]Hundreds of thousands of people from around the world will know all about you... you'll be famous! You will also win $50 worth of FREE supplements!

Here is what one recent winner said about being featured on our site:

"Thanks so much for the free stuff, and for featuring me on the site. I've received an amazing response as a result and now I'm thinking about getting into fitness modeling. I realized how much of an inspiration your site is to many, and I'm happy to be a small part of that."

Now it's your turn!

QUOTE]

Can a 14 year old enter?

juleshub has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) juleshub has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) juleshub has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

fitness amateurs

Hi
    I just sent my entry, i sent it to the email address on the link fitnessamateur@bodybuilding.com
    do i need to send it again to the email on this post?
    Id love to be featured, as id like to inspire others to get into the best shape of their lives!
    check out my story at all the w's c-r-y.org.uk/julia_hubbard.htm
    thanks jules xx
    Julia Hubbard IPL IFPA WNBA PNBA PRO
    sponsored athlete www.veggie-style.com
    Sponsored athlete www.ilufitwear.com
    PROMiXX Ambassador
    Athlete, Figure Competitor
    2 x Miss Galaxy Universe Supreme Champion
    3 x WNBA World Champion
    3 x NPA British Champion
    Former world Champion 200m Masters Athletics

e9657 is on a distinguished road. (+10) e9657 is on a distinguished road. (+10) e9657 is on a distinguished road. (+10) e9657 is on a distinguished road. (+10) e9657 is on a distinguished road. (+10) e9657 is on a distinguished road. (+10) e9657 is on a distinguished road. (+10) e9657 is on a distinguished road. (+10) e9657 is on a distinguished road. (+10) e9657 is on a distinguished road. (+10) e9657 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Definitely peaked my interest!

imagirl158 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Amen

JosefRakichFitness.com JOSEF RAKICH's Avatar
    JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hmm...

daxiguagua has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Wink oh

Dsquared online shop (myshoeshelf_com)

deniel4u has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    My thoughts exactly

Nightforce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nightforce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nightforce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nightforce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nightforce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nightforce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nightforce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nightforce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nightforce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nightforce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nightforce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    definitely participating as fitness amateur.

syresyre has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just sent my pics. Thanks for the opportunity!
    John Higham
    "I believe in a lot of things, I just don't believe in being to old!"

RBargeloh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

hey there

Hey there.... i just saw your post and sent you an e-mail
    I hope it's not too late!

Rebecca Bargeloh
    Rebecca RN FIT

joypeEffome has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    95 168 178 112/gfeed/52096/link/********/2_********1 html][IMG]95 168 178 112/gfeed/52096/imggf88/********/2_********1 png[/IMG]

forum bodybuilding com recommends!

jacksoncris is on a distinguished road. (+10) jacksoncris is on a distinguished road. (+10) jacksoncris is on a distinguished road. (+10) jacksoncris is on a distinguished road. (+10) jacksoncris is on a distinguished road. (+10) jacksoncris is on a distinguished road. (+10) jacksoncris is on a distinguished road. (+10) jacksoncris is on a distinguished road. (+10) jacksoncris is on a distinguished road. (+10) jacksoncris is on a distinguished road. (+10) jacksoncris is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Smile

Hi.... baby...
    I am very interested to create my body in good shape. I do regularly exercise for fitness and good looking.
    Thank you for your advice.........

Niftyjds has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Comp please!!!

Well I really want to enter. But I'm a lot better in the gym with weights then on damn computer!!! Haha well if you can check out my profile than I'm all in!!! If not well I'll try to find a comp in Cali. 1st timer

TinosJade has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    what the hell it wont hurt me to join in, count me in